Doctor in Chakravarty Nursing Home
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Chakravarty Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
He is a very good doctor n well exprienced i was suffering from nose blockage and after meeting him i was very well satisfied n was able to recrify my problem with a proper solution and medication given by him
I have taken azithromycin 500 mg for 5 days for sore throat. But my pain had not gone completely. There is still some pain on my right side. I am doing hot water gargle 3 times. What to do?
I have ear pain and after consulting ENT specialist it was because I had the ear bud deep down and it touched the ear drum and caused this. After checking both the ears she is sure that there is no infection or wax however there is some congestion (dint get that) and was given 5 day course (2 tablets after breakfast and after dinner) of kinetozyme I am a athlete will it affect my workout and running sessions? I run 5 kms every day in morning and in evening.
Auricular Therapy is an ear based acupuncture therapy that can help in weight loss with the help of appetite suppression. Acupuncture helps in improving the serotonin level which works towards improving the smooth muscle of the stomach. This in turn helps in curbing one's hunger and appetite. The therapy is aimed at the vagal nerve in the ears.
While acupuncture has been practiced for several years as a part of Chinese Medicine, it has been imbibed as a part of alternative therapy and healing in the recent decades. The method of Auricular therapy for weight loss was first put forth by a research report presented in an Australian health journal, in the year 1998.
The number of sessions and the intensity will depend on the goal weight of the person. Usually, each person requires a session of thirty to thirty five minutes at a time. This therapy works best for a weight loss goal of five to ten pounds at a time with sessions at least three times in a week.
There are various types of auricular therapy that can help in stimulation of specific points on the ear with the help of five needles. These needles and inserted and left for a short duration. This duration is no more than a week at a time. Through this process, the practitioner ensures that the metabolism and fat burning process becomes faster. This is also done with the help of herbal supplements that must be had at the same time.
Auricular Point Stimulation
The objective of this therapy is to stimulate those points in the ear which are known to have a deep connection with parts of the abdomen and digestive tract. This is especially helpful for those people who have an uncontrolled appetite and especially those who indulge in emotional eating. Some people may be put through a process of electrical stimulation in which the ears can be stimulated for prolonged periods of time. This is done by passing a high frequency electrical current in the needle that has been inserted in the point.
Safety and Warnings
While acupressure is considered as a safe discipline and practice, there are warning signs that one must look out for. Any undue pain, fatigue and stress should be warning signals that point at the fact that the treatment is not working as it should. In such a case, the therapy must be stopped on an immediate basis with the mutual consent of the practitioner and the patient.
Obesity and excessive weight gain can be fixed with a variety of natural methods including Auricular therapy, which gets to the root of the problem, namely uncontrolled appetite.
I am 46 years old suffering from allergic sinusitis which gets aggravated when change of season happens and is acute in Oct- Jan. Nasal polyps started in right nostril again. Have undergone FESS in August 2016.
Hi doctor, My name is neha, I have a problem with my right ear Im unable to hear loud, I can hear very less, I tried putting ear drops but of no use, I even tried acupressure but it didn't work, this problem is from last 4 months Please help.
I had severe throat infection and also my throat is completely reddish. Please help me what can I do for that in order to get good relief.
I have done my ecg has sinus tachycardia. And my echo test with lvef 58%. Can you please tell me how to increase lvef and reduce sinus tachycardia.
Sir, I am suffering from sinus and CT scan report is Small polypoidal lesion 15.0*12 mm left posterior. Right osteomeatal unit is patent. It is dangerous or not? Surgery is compulsory?
I am 18 years old I have a problem of sinus. I am suffering from severe headache from one side and throat and ear little pain. Is sinarest Lp is best for it I should take some other please guide me & I am in kiev here temperature is -3 degree celsius.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.