Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Kairali Ayurvedic Treatment CenterYour feedback matters!
Sudden cardiac death occurs when your heart stops functioning unexpectedly and suddenly. When this happens if you experience sudden cardiac arrest and blood stops flowing to the brain and other vital organs. Sudden cardiac arrest usually results in death if it is not treated within minutes.
Occurring during a heart attack, the sudden cardiac arrest should not be mistaken for a heart attack. The immediate cause of sudden cardiac arrest is usually an abnormality in your heart rhythm, which is the result of a problem with your heart's electrical system. Your heart has its own electrical stimulator, which is a specialized group of cells called the sinus node located in the upper right chamber of your heart. The sinus node generates electrical impulses that flow in an orderly manner through your heart to synchronize heart rate and coordinate the pumping of blood from your heart to rest of your body.
If something goes wrong with the flow of these electric impulses through your heart, a condition known as arrhythmia occurs, causing your heart to beat too fast or too slow or in an irregular manner. Often these interruptions in rhythm are momentary and harmless. But if it is severe it can lead to a sudden stop in heart function.
Ventricular fibrillation is the most common life threatening arrhythmia which is the uncontrolled twitching or quivering of muscle fibers. It must be treated immediately to save a person's life. It can be treated by delivering a quick electric shock through the chest.
There are many risk factors that increase the risk of sudden cardiac death including the history of previous heart attacks, coronary artery disease, smoking, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity and diabetes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
For many people, cooking is incomplete without green chilies. It is what is believed to enhance the taste of a dish by many folds. But the USP of green chili is not restricted to being only a taste enhancer. It is a powerhouse that comes with a myriad of health benefits. Having said that, consuming green chilies in excess will do more harm than good. Daily consumption of green chilies on a limited amount is what is considered to be healthy.
Listed below are some of the amazing health benefits of eating green chilies daily.
- A powerhouse of antioxidants: Green chilies are a rich source of antioxidants that as a defensive shield, safeguarding the body from the deleterious effects of the free radicals. The green chilies are also known for their antibacterial properties, a property that goes a long way to protect the body from various infections and the associated symptoms and discomfort.
- Keep the heart hale and hearty: Bad cholesterol, also known as LDL (Low- density lipoprotein) and triglycerides are a nemesis for the heart, triggering serious problems including stroke and heart attack. Green chilies work wonders to lower the level of the LDLs and triglycerides. It helps to prevent Atherosclerosis (deposition of fats within the blood vessels ) and also maintain the blood pressure and the heart rate within normal range.
- A great mood enhancer: The hormone endorphin is known as the feel good hormone that enhances the mood to a great extent. Capsaicin, an active component present in green chili acts as a catalyst, accelerating the release of endorphins to a great extent.
- Pain, a thing of the past: In many cases, green chilies have helped to ease the pain to a noticeable extent. When one eats chili, the capsaicin present in it binds to TRPV1 (a heat receptor protein), leading to its activation. The activation plays a pivotal role in lowering the pain by desensitizing the nerve cells against the painful stimulus.
- Lose weight with elan: This point is sure to bring a smile to those who are trying to maintain a healthy body weight. Green chilies come with a zero calorie count and do, in fact, accelerate the body's metabolism to an appreciable amount.
- Packed with B-carotene and Vitamin C: The importance of B-carotene for the eyes are known to all. Vitamin C, on the other hand, does the skin a world of good, enhancing the production of collagen and also slows down the skin aging. Green chilies are an excellent source of both of these vitamins.
- Keep bone disorders at bay: Green chilies are also laden with Vitamin K, a blood clotting factor that ensures there is blood clotting following an injury or an accident. It also helps in the mineralization of the bones, preventing many degenerative bone disorders including osteoporosis.
- A boon for diabetic patients: Green chilies have been instrumental in bringing about a significant reduction in the blood sugar level. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
The knee joint is a very complicated joint in the body as it helps in a number of movements. Knee pain may result from sudden injuries, osteoarthritis or due to overuse and over exertion on the knees.
The various causes of knee pain are:
- Injury to the knee joint
- Being overweight puts stress on the knee, resulting in knee pain
- Infections in the knee joint result in knee pain
- Movements such as heavy squats may cause the knee joint to be sprained
Homeopathy is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than just the symptoms. There are many homeopathic remedies that are used for the treatment of knee pain:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is used to treat knee pain that results from repetitive motion of the knee joint.
- Bryonia Alba: This is used in treating knee pain that gets worse when the knee joint is moved. Also, it is advised to rest after using this remedy.
- Ledum Pal: This is an excellent treatment for knee pain that is caused by rheumatism and gout. The symptoms tend to worsen under cold conditions.
- Guaiacum: If the knee pain is caused by abscess in the knee joint, then guaiacum is used to treat it. It is advised to apply cold compress to the affected area to allow it to heal faster.
- Benzoic acid: If the cause of the knee pain is deposition of uric acid, benzoic acid is used in the treatment.
- Hypericum: This remedy is used to treat pain that stems from rheumatoid arthritis, such as pain while contracting the knees. It is an effective remedy to reduce pain in the nerves around the knee joint.
- Colchicum: This remedy is administered if the knee pain worsens after moving the leg. It is advised to rest the knee and apply warm compress on the affected area to reduce the pain after this particular remedy is administered.
Hello my husband is suffering from cold and low fever please suggest me good allopathic medicine for fast relief asap.
Can protein powder help in fat loss. With or without exercise during fat loss journey and how to increase protein rich food in diet as I am vegetarian.
Hello doctor my question to you iz about my knee pain. My knee pains a lot wen I climb stairs or wen I do my household work my right knee pains very badly.
My 1 years baby is having rashes with small red bumps and getting rough skin in back shoulders and chest From 1month he is suffering doctor said it is heat rash but it is from 2 months getting worse.
Sir. My skin of leg near thigh & below foot&in private part get burnt (jalan) frequently. It's more when I have fast on Monday. .I took the nerves related injection & medicine. It is still burning.
I have no sadness or hopelessness neither I have thoughts of suicide but I have loss interest in studies and games and even watching TV I loss my analysing and logical thinking power. I wanna know if I am depressed or not.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and in our seat. It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and be caused by a range of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more. The main thing is to first identify the reason for the hair fall before treating it for long term solutions. Here are some of the common ways to deal with hair loss:
- Wash it right: Detangle your hair fully and slowly before you get into the shower. That way it won't get tangled and messy when wet. Next, use cold water to wash your hair. If the water is too hot, it may dry your hair and add to your problems. The most important step here is to use the right products for your hair wash. Use a mild shampoo as much as possible and take time out to deep condition your hair. Be sure to use products that you have tried and tested before only. Last but not the least use a hair serum after your wash to strengthen it and prevent breakage. Refrain from combing wet hair.
- Get to the root of the cause: The most common reason for hair loss in both men and women is androgenetic alopecia also called pattern baldness. The most common occurrence happens around menopause. The other causes can be side effects of brief illness, stress and reaction to drugs. Once you catch the cause, the course of treatment can chart an effective path.
- Try medication: There are several medicines out there that promise to revitalize your locks and enhance new hair growth. These include massage oils, scalp creams and oral pills all of which can be taken individually or in combination to promote hair growth. Be sure to consult a doctor before you start on this.
- Improve your diet: Eating iron rich food with a copious quantity of protein and zinc can also work wonders to internally strengthen your hair. Pumpkin seeds, eggs, shellfish, wheat germ are some of the items you can include in your daily diet to improve your hair quality.
- Hairstyle with care: Women can start with the simple hairstyling trick of adding layers which gives a sense of volume and bounce. Couple it with large curls and you have a perfect illusion of lush healthy hair. But limit the parlor to only haircuts. Avoid the blow dry or colouring, straightening or ironing that can cause further damage.
You know how it feels when you are in the middle of an important presentation or a meeting and just can't keep your eyes open. You will often come across people who feel sleepy and drowsy throughout the day. Have you ever wondered why do you feel sleepy all the time? There must be some factors or health conditions that trigger this drowsiness. The condition is a serious matter that requires a thorough investigation.
What causes the drowsiness throughout the day?
- Sleep deprivation: One of the major and obvious reasons for feeling sleepy throughout the day can be a lack of sound sleep at night. The trigger could be insomnia or sleep apnea. You wake up feeling tired, sleepy and exhausted throughout the day.
- Depression: Depression, stress (personal as well as professional), anxiety can leave you physically as well as mentally exhausted. As a result, throughout the day you will feel tired and sleepy.
- Chronic Fatigue: This is a condition that can affect people even without them realizing it. A person with chronic fatigue will feel lethargic all the time. In addition to this, there will be muscular and joint ache, headache, lack of concentration. What is even worse, the exact trigger for this condition is not known.
You can also feel sleepy all the time due to certain disorders and medical conditions such as
- Anemia: Anemia, often resulting from an iron or vitamin deficiency can leave you feeling tired. In anemia, the RBCs will be present in reduced amount. The RBC's are responsible for the transport of oxygen from the lungs to the cells and tissues of the body. In the case of anemia, your hemoglobin level will be low causing weakness and drowsiness.
- Diabetes: The harmful effects of diabetes are not new. In diabetes, especially type-2, the body is unable to use the glucose (the concentration shoots up in the blood). In the absence of glucose which is the major source of energy, you will feel sleepy and exhausted.
- Thyroid problems: For your body to function properly, the thyroid hormones should be present in the recommended amount. Any deviation from the normal range can wreak havoc. In the case of the thyroid hormones produced below the normal range, medically termed as Hypothyroidism, the overall metabolic processes in the body slow down. As a result, you end up feeling drowsy and fatigued.
In some cases, dehydration and lack of physical activities can also make you sleepy all day.
How to deal with the situation?
- Lethargy and drowsiness can be effectively managed if you know the underlying factors responsible for the condition. In addition to the medical assistance and treatments,
- Follow a healthy sleep routine (Sleep early and wake up early). Make sure you sleep for 6-8 hours daily.
- Keep your body well hydrated. Drink water and fluids at short intervals.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- Avoid getting over stressed. Meditate and exercise regularly without fail.
- Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet.
I have bp problem, can I eat egg white, please suggest me what should I maintain I and my diet to keep fit & energetic because I am daily office worker.
एक होता है सर दर्द और दूसरा है माइग्रेन. सरदर्द तो फिर भी झेल लेते हैं लोग लेकिन माइग्रेन का शीघ्र इलाज बहुत जरुरी है. इसमें सिर में भयंकर दर्द होता है जिसका सहन करना बहुत मुश्किल है. ऊपर से सूरज की बढ़ती रौशनी के साथ दर्द भी बढ़ता जाता है. हलांकि माइग्रेन के उपचार के लिए बेहतर है कि आप डॉक्टर से सलाह लें लेकिन आप कुछ घरेलु उपचार करके इससे काफी हद तक राहत पा सकते हैं. इसीलिए हम आपको कुछ घरेलु उपचार बता रहे हैं-
1. पत्तेदार सब्जियां
माइग्रेन के घरेलु उपचार में पत्तेदार सब्जियां प्रमुख हैं. आप कहेंगे कि ऐसा क्या है पत्तेदार सब्जियों में तो आपको जानना चाहिए कि पत्तेदार सब्जियों में प्रचुर मात्रा में मैग्नीशियम पाया जाता है. मैग्नीशियम की पर्याप्त मात्रा में मौजूदगी माइग्रेन से राहत प्रदान करती है. इसके साथ ही यदि आप कुछ साबुत अनाज जैसे कि दलिया या फिर समुद्री जीव आदि भी ले सकते हैं.
2. नींद जरुरी है
माइग्रेन के उपचार में नींद की भी महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका होती है. इसलिए माइग्रेन से पीड़ित व्यक्ति के लिए पर्याप्त नींद लेना महत्वपूर्ण है. ऐसे लोगों को कोशिश करनी चाहिए कि शोरगुल से मुक्त वातारण में 7-8 घंटे की नींद लें. ऐसा इसलिए ताकि आपको गहरी नींद आ सके. गहरी नींद में सोने से माइग्रेन पीड़ित व्यक्ति को राहत मिलती है.
3. कसरत भी जरुरी है
कसरत तो हमें कुछ नहीं भी होने पर करना ही चाहिए. माइग्रेन के घरेलु उपचार में व्यायाम की भूमिका महत्वपूर्ण है. इसका कारण ये है कि कसरत या योग करने से तनाव काफी हद तक दूर होता है. जब तनाव दूर हो जाता है तो माइग्रेन से भी राहत मिलती है. इसलिए माइग्रेन पीड़ित व्यक्ति प्रतिदिन व्यायाम करें.
4. जंक फूड को कहें ना
जंक फ़ूड कई रोगों का जड़ बनता जा रहा है. फास्ट फ़ूड या डिब्बा बंद भोजन का हाल भी कुछ ऐसा ही है. माइग्रेन के उपचार के लिए ये बेहद जरुरी है कि आप जंक फ़ूड और पनीर, चॉकलेट, केले आदि से भी दूर रहें. क्योंकि इसमें पाए जाने वाले तत्व माइग्रेन रोगियों की परेशानी बढ़ाते हैं. इसलिए जहां तक हो सके घर का खाना खाएं.
5. अदरक भी लड़ता है माइग्रेन से
अपने बेहतरीन औषधीय गुणों से भरपूर अदरक आपके लिए माइग्रेन में भी राहत देता है. इसकी एक ख़ास बात ये भी है कि अदरक को आप खाने या चाय में भी स्वादानुसार डाल कर ले सकते हैं. इसके अलावा यदि आप ऐसे अदरक नहीं खा सकते हैं तो अब बाजार में अदरक के कैप्स्यूल भी मिलते हैं. इससे माइग्रेन के दौरान होने वाली मितली से आपको राहत मिलेगी.
6. तेज रोशनी से दूर रहें
तेज रौशनी और माइग्रेन का छत्तीस का आंकड़ा है. इसलिए आपको तेज रौशनी से बचकर रहना चाहिए. आपको इस बात का ध्यान रखना चाहिए कि जहां आपको सोना या बैठना हो वहां पर आस-पास रौशनी न आने पाए. यदि आप अँधेरे कमरे में सोएंगे तो और बेहतर है. जहाँ तक हो सके आपको सूरज की सीधी पड़ने वाली रौशनी से बचना चाहिए.
7. पिपरमेंट का तेल
पिपरमेंट का तेल भी माइग्रेन में काफी राहत प्रदान करता है. माइग्रेन की परेशानी को कम करने के लिए इसके मरीजों को हफ्ते में लगभग तीन बार पिपरमेंट के तेल से सर में मालिश करवानी चाहिए. इससे सर में ठंडक तो होती ही है, तेज दर्द से भी राहत मिलती है. जिससे कि आपका तनाव कम हो जाता है.
8. मछली खाएं
माइग्रेन पीड़ितों को मछली भी भरपूर मात्रा में खानी चाहिए. क्योंकि मछली में ओमेगा 3 नाम का फैटी एसिड पाया जाता है जो कि शरीर के लिए कई मामलों में फायदेमंद होता है. आपको बता दें कि ओमेगा 3 फैटी एसिड माइग्रेन का दर्द पैदा करने वाली सनसनाहट को कम करता है.
9. दूध भी है माइग्रेन का घरेलु उपचार
माइग्रेन के उपचार में दूध भी महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाता है. लेकिन इसमें ध्यान रखने वाली बात ये है कि जो दूध आप इस दौरान लेंगे वो वसा रहित हो. इस दौरान वसा रहित दूध या फिर इससे बनें उत्पादों का भी आप सेवन कर सकते हैं. दूध के उत्पादों में विटामिन बी (राइबोफ्लेविन) अधिक मात्रा में रहता है, जिससे शरीर की कोशिकाओं को मजबूती मिलती है. सिर की कोशिकाओं को ऊर्जा नहीं मिलने पर ये कमजोर हो जाती.
10. चिंता न करें
माइग्रेन जिसमें आपके सर में असहनीय दर्द होता है, का मुख्य कारण चिंता करना, देर रात तक काम करना, मानसिक दुर्बलता, जुकाम, नजला, कब्ज, मलेरिया आदि हो सकता है. एक तथ्य ये भी है कि महिलाओं में माइग्रेन की समस्या पुरुषों के मुकाबले ज्यादा पाई जाती है. कारण ये है कि उनमें हिस्टीरिया, अधिक शारीरिक या मानसिक कार्य करने के कारण, सदमा लगने, बेवजह परेशान पेरशान होने से ये समस्या उत्पन्न होती है.
Tell me d medicine to get rid of pimples and scars. Or tell what precautions should be taken to avoid pimples. And my skin gets oily sometimes. I am 16 years old.
Pulmonary hypertension mainly occurs due to narrowing of the arteries of the lungs as a result of which the flow of blood is restricted. In this kind of condition, blood fails to carry oxygen to your heart and thus your heart gets adversely affected. The blood pressure of your body will get increased to a great extent if this situation remains untreated, thus leading to bdreadful consequenses, specifically situation like heart failure, serious pulmonary diseases, blood clots in lungs and congenial heart defects, etc.
There are certain forms of pulmonary hypertension, which are serious in nature and worsen with time, so much so that they are even fatal at times. It also includes forms which are non curable in nature, however, in order to improve the quality of life, symptoms can be reduced with proper treatment. The treatment for pulmonary hypertension is often complex and it takes some time to find the most appropriate treatment and requires extensive follow-up care. Your doctor might also need to change your treatment if it's no longer effective. However, when pulmonary hypertension is caused by another condition, your doctor will treat the underlying cause whenever possible.
Common Treatments for pulmonary hypertension:
- Blood vessel dilators (vasodilators): Vasodilators open narrowed blood vessels. They are one of the most commonly prescribed vasodilators for pulmonary hypertension is epoprostenol (Flolan, Veletri). The drawback to epoprostenol is that the effect lasts only for few minutes. This drug is continuously injected through an intravenous (IV) catheter via a small pump that you wear in a pack on your belt or shoulder.
- Ventavis: Another form of the drug, iloprost (Ventavis), can be inhaled six to nine times a day through a nebulizer, a machine that vaporizes your medication. Because it's inhaled, it goes directly to the lungs.
- Treprostinil (Tyvaso, Remodulin, Orenitram): It is another form of the drug, which can be given four times a day and can be inhaled or can be taken as an oral medication and can also be administered through injection.
- Endothelin receptor antagonists: These medications reverse the effect of endothelin, a substance in the walls of blood vessels that causes them to narrow. These drugs may improve your energy level and symptoms. However, these drugs shouldn't be taken if you're pregnant. Also, these drugs can damage your liver and you may need monthly liver monitoring.
- Sildenafil and tadalafil: Sildenafil (Revatio, Viagra) and tadalafil (Cialis, Adcirca) are sometimes used to treat pulmonary hypertension. These drugs work by opening the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow through more easily.
- High-dose calcium channel blockers: These drugs help relax the muscles in the walls of your blood vessels. They include medications, such as amlodipine (Norvasc), diltiazem (Cardizem, Tiazac, others) and nifedipine (Procardia, others). Although calcium channel blockers can be effective, only a small number of people with pulmonary hypertension respond to them.
- Soluble guanylate cyclase (SGC) stimulator: Soluble guanylate cyclase (SGC) stimulators (Adempas) interact with nitric oxide and help relax the pulmonary arteries and lower the pressure within the arteries. These medications should not be taken if you're pregnant. They can sometimes cause dizziness or nausea.
- Anticoagulants: Your doctor is likely to prescribe the anticoagulant warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven) to help prevent the formation of blood clots within the small pulmonary arteries. Because anticoagulants prevent normal blood coagulation, they increase your risk of bleeding complications. Take warfarin exactly as prescribed, because warfarin can cause severe side effects if taken incorrectly. If you're taking warfarin, your doctor will ask you to have periodic blood tests to check how well the drug is working. Many other drugs, herbal supplements and foods can interact with warfarin, so be sure your doctor knows all of the medications you're taking.
- Digoxin: Digoxin (Lanoxin) can help the heart beat stronger and pump more blood. It can help control the heart rate if you experience arrhythmias.
- Diuretics: Commonly known as water pills, these medications help eliminate excess fluid from your body. This reduces the amount of work your heart has to do. They may also be used to limit fluid buildup in your lungs.
- Oxygen: Your doctor might suggest that you sometimes breathe pure oxygen, a treatment known as oxygen therapy, to help treat pulmonary hypertension, especially if you live at a high altitude or have sleep apnea. Some people who have pulmonary hypertension eventually require continuous oxygen therapy.
- Atrial Septostomy: If medications don't control your pulmonary hypertension, this open heart surgery might be an option. In an atrial septostomy, a surgeon will create an opening between the upper left and right chambers of your heart (atria) to relieve the pressure on the right side of your heart.
- Lung Transplantation: In some cases, a lung or heart lung transplant might be an option, especially for younger people who have idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- The complications need to be reduced by taking proper health care. Healthy diet needs to be taken regularly along with proper medications. Smoking should be stopped and exercising sessions should be attended daily without any fail
- Overweight or obesity needs to be controlled properly for reducing the complications. Specialized caring strategies need to be maintained for avoiding severe kinds of health complications that are quite annoying. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.
During this weather fungal infections has become a very common problem.
Here are few do' s and donts:
1. Keep affected area dry including skin folds
2. Do not share cloths as these infections are communicable
3. Iron your undergarments by turning them inside out.
4. Avoid walking bare foot especially in public toilets, pools or sports changing rooms.
5. Avoid wearing tight fitting clothes.
6. Don't buy over the counter medicines from chemist shop.
7. Visit your dermatologist as soon as possible as it is fast spreading and totally treatable.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the law of similars or'like cures like. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
1. It is an individualized treatment: a homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
2. There are no side effects: homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
3. Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
4. The remedies are non-invasive: no homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
5. Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
Hyperpigmentation and skin
Hyperpigmentation in skin is caused by an increase in melanin, the substance in the body that is responsible for color (pigment). Certain conditions, such as pregnancy or addison's disease (decreased function of the adrenal gland), may cause a greater production of melanin and hyperpigmentation. Exposure to sunlight is a major cause of hyperpigmentaion, and will darken already hyperpigmented areas.
Hypopigmentation and skin
Hypopigmentation in skin is the result of a reduction in melanin production. Examples of hypopigmentation include:
Vitiligo: vitiligo causes smooth, white patches on the skin. In some people, these patches can appear all over the body. It is an autoimmune disease in which the pigment-producing cells are damaged. There is no cure for vitiligo, but there are several treatments, including cosmetic cover-ups, corticosteroid creams, or ultraviolet light treatments.
Albinism: albinism is a rare inherited disorder caused by the absence of an enzyme that produces melanin. This results in a complete lack of pigmentation in skin, hair, and eyes albinos have an abnormal gene that restricts the body from producing melanin. There is no cure for albinism. People with albinism should use a sunscreen at all times because they are much more likely to get sun damage and skin cancer. This disorder can occur in any race, but is most common among whites. Pigmentation loss as a result of skin damage: if you've had a skin infection, blisters, burns, or other trauma to your skin, you may have a loss of pigmentation in the affected area. The good news with this type of pigment loss is that it's frequently not permanent, but it may take a long time to re-pigment. Homeopathic medicines can be used to cover the area, while the body regenerates the pigments For permanent results constitutional homeopathy is the best solution.