Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Hello doctor I reduce my fat how can I reduce? Please suggest some medicine and good tips also any home made medicine.
My mother age is 46 and she is facing a problem of obesity. She had consulted many doctor but none of them solved the probem properly. So what should I do suggest me?
I am 30 i want reduce the weight, in advice of one doctor I am taking omgea 36 twice a day.What can i do?
Hello doctor, I am srikar and 18 years old and my height is 5'11 and my weight is 50 and I am very slim everyone calls me patient By looking my size and I feel very sad if someone calls me like that so can anyone suggest me how can I improve my weight.
2. Drink plenty of water - if you want to get rid of your belly, then drink sufficient amount of water every day. Drinking water, after regular intervals will help to boost your metabolism and remove toxins from your body.
3. Eat raw garlic - chew 2 - 3 cloves of garlic every morning, and drink a glass of lemon water after that. This treatment will double up your weight loss process and make your blood circulation smooth in your body.
4. Use spices, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper - spice up your cooking. Use spices like cinnamon, ginger and black pepper in your cooking. These spices are loaded with health benefits. They help to improve your insulin resistance and reduce levels of sugar in your blood. This burns more calories and contributes to weight loss and reduces type2 diabetes.
5. Oats - it not only tastes great but also reduces your hunger. Oats contains fiber which helps and stabilises the level of cholesterol. Daily consumption of oatmeal helps prevent obesity and issues of excess weight gain.
6. Apples - apples are enriched with powerful antioxidants and other supplements. Most importantly it contains pectin which helps to reduce the fat cells in the body.
7. Green chilli - it contains capsaicin which helps to develop the body growth cells and burns the calories in quick time.
8. Honey - honey is the best one to burn fat. Add honey in warm water and take it daily in the early morning.
9. Green tea - it is the most effective one which helps you to lose weight. It contains antioxidants which helps in stabilizing our body weight. Take daily cups of tea for a better results.
10. Tomatoes - it helps us to burn the fat in quick time. It also helps us to stay away from cancer. So take tomatoes in your diet regularly.
11. Dark chocolate - it contains flavonoids, anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce the cholesterol levels in the blood. It boosts the growth of serotonin in the blood and also burns the fat.
12. Eggs - eggs are the rich sources of proteins and low in calories. Eggs help us to build the muscles and develops the good cholesterol.
13. Wheat grass - it boosts our metabolism and helps to reduce the fat.
Hi. Recently my term policy declined as evaluating blood sugar fasting 213. Am recently married age 32. Will it be an end my life? And I can't lead a healthy life and safe !
My father has a problem, whenever he takes shower with cold or hot water at any time of the day he sneezes for like 15-20 min. This is happening from like 6 months. What might be the problem and pls tell me the solution. He Doesn't have diabetics.
I am very thin, I want to build my body without side effects and I already got marry, please suggest me how to grow my body and sexual satisfy my wife.
How can I improve my weight while doing daily routine exercises can you also tell me the Medicine by which I can?
Please suggest me how 2 improve stamina I really dont have enough stamina in my body ill get tired so soon I can not feel comfortable in my self please doctor give me a solution.
I am 67 years old. I am pre-diabetic with latest reading as fasting 110 and pp as 125. I am on a medicine course of glacifeg 850. I also have occassional bouts of uric acid problem when there is acute pain in the joint of a toe thumb. Do I need to continue with the medicine or can I try to manage it through lifestyle and diet.
I am 19 year old. I want to weight loose. At this time my weight is 62 kg. And also I want to raise my height. At this time my height is 4.5 feet. What I do for these problems? Please help.
Hello sir I want 2 ask a simple question about my diet plan what is good or not for my health its is very important for me?
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated. Others are more complicated and require the immediate attention of a gynecologist.
As mentioned, there are different specific causes of different kinds of disorders resulting from a range of factors such as hormone levels, functioning of the central nervous system, health of the uterus, etc.
Some of the most common causes of menstrual disorders are as follows:
- Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
- Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
- Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
- Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, Vitamin E supplements etc.
- Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.
Related Tip: " All You Need To Know About Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder"