Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Khushboo AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I feel very sick every time I Ride Car or Bike For Around two hours. FEELS Lazy and like fever what to?
Being a mom is a full-time job in itself and working mothers often feel stressful balancing the home and office. The key to balancing parenthood and professionalism lies in creating a plan, putting a support system in place and getting organized. Here are a few tips that could help you.
- Share the load: There’s only so much you can do yourself so get your partner to share duties and responsibilities with you. If you drop your kids to school, let him pick them up.
- Don’t carry work home and home to office: Avoid taking work calls and answering emails at home and when you’re in office, trust your caregiver to look after your child and don’t constantly call to check on them.
- Involve your children: Give your children duties of their own. This frees up your time and makes them feel independent. When cooking, give them small tasks like washing vegetables. This gives you quality time with your children.
- Schedule calls while traveling: Make the best use of time by prioritising and scheduling tasks. Phone calls and emails can easily be answered while commuting as long as you’re not driving. Sneak in errands on lunch breaks or when you drop or pick up your children.
- Outsource: Get someone else to do regular time taking tasks like deep cleaning your home, gardening or maintaining the pool. The key is to outsource tasks that do not require your attention and focus on those that do.
- Prep for the next day: Putting together your outfit at night for the next day can save you precious time in the morning especially when your little one is fussing about going to school. The weekend is a great time to put together the week's outfits for you and your children.
- Cook smart: Prepping is important in the kitchen as well. Freezer meals that can be cooked on the weekend are a great help to working mothers. Alternatively, cook meals that do not involve you standing in the kitchen for hours. Try out a few slow cooker meals or baked dishes during the week and save your specialities for the weekend and holidays.
- Schedule your vacation days strategically: Divide your vacation days by 12 so that you get a few extra days at home each month.
- Follow a consistent routine: Consistency is important for you and your child. This helps your child know what to expect and makes them less dependent on you.
- Turn off the TV: It is very tempting to make your child sit in front of the television while you go about getting other things done but this is not healthy and robs you of time to spend with them.
- Find Quality Daycare: Ask your network of friends and family for references to nannies, babysitters, and daycare centers. Create a list of criteria that are important and then schedule time to interview qualified childcare providers or to tour local daycares. Hiring nannies with a history of long-term commitments to families is always recommended. In case of nannies it is best to schedule play dates where you could easily evaluate how the nanny interacts in formal settings. If you choose a daycare facility, choose one that has employees with a good background, flexible hours, a low teacher-to-student ratio, outdoor space and up-to-date licenses.
Stop feeling guilty! that’s the rough take-home message – or perhaps more precisely, the message many working mothers will choose to take home. Well, rather than dwell on how you're not with your child, think about how your role in the company is benefitting the family. Perhaps you can afford certain classes or educational opportunities for your children or you're able to put away savings for college.
The solution: Your kids will turn out just fine. No matter how much you angst about missing baseball games, school plays and trips to the pumpkin patch, your children still love you more than you know. Working-moms guilt is inevitable at some time or other, but how you manage the guilt will determine if it smothers you or not.
I am 18 years old, I have been masturbating since my 10 grade, my body is getting thin day by day, I have got hair fall, dandruff and eye pain, but now I am in college and I have stooped this habit at maximum. What should I do to now to regain my body and other effects due to this doctor.
I am 65 years old and having diabetes for the last 20 years. I take reclimet twice. My sugar level was fasting 120 and after meals about 180. The doctor has added galvus met twice daily. I am feeling weakness and losing weight also. Kindly suggest should I continue with galvas met or kindly suggest some other medicine.
Lifestyle modification is actually helpful in managing mild cases of pcos without requiring further medical intervention. For example; some helpful strategies include:
Intake of low calorie diet can help in effective weight loss (that is needed to maintain normal androgen concentration in the body) it is observed that women who have high levels of luteinizing hormone (lh) in the first half of their menstrual cycle are at higher risk of having miscarriage.
According to a study the risk of miscarriage drops from 75% to 18% with 5 to 10% decrease in the total body weight and diet regulation.
While maintaining a balanced diet, limiting the spiky rise in blood sugar levels is the basic key. It is recommended that a female must limit her sugar intake in order to maintain her blood glucose concentrations within recommended limits. Dietary modification prevent rapid spikes in insulin release and resulting abnormal metabolism.
Healthcare providers advise moderate exercise and physical activities to maintain optimal insulin sensitivity.
My weight is very low as compare to hight. Which medicines are helpful for me. My weight is 50 kg and hight is 171 cm.
I am 19 now my height is 6.3 & I am 95 kg. I want to burn by back fat its irrigating me How to burn and any protein or any piles that Not get side effects please tell me and What food I want to eat like fiber tips And also juice like lemon to burn back fat and buy running and jogging. Its burn best o nr not tell me please.
1. The Most Important One—Exercise
When it comes to fitness and staying in shape all we want to do is hit the gym and then we whim “no time for it.” But it is not necessary to visit a gym to maintain health and fitness. Regular physical activity improves circulation and is a key to beat stress. Although it is imperative that you step out of home to walk for at least 30 minutes every day but if your schedule really does not permit you then read on for these easy tips.
Say No To Elevator
You can burn from 7 to 10 calories from one minute of climbing of stairs and this would be a reason for you to decide how many stairs you would like to climb each day.
Swimming is a very great way to stay fit. Butterfly stroke in swimming for 10 minute is believed to burn 150 calories.
2. Eat Healthy
Include lots of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in your diet. Try to eat a balanced diet and ensure that you do not eat full stomach on each meal. Instead go for healthy snack every 3 hours. It is best to avoid street foods and junk foods like burgers, pizza and artificially sweetened soft drinks. One should also avoid consuming alcoholic drinks as it not only affects weight loss but also leads to various ailments. Include high protein diet in your meals such as poultry, fish, tofu, soya, and beans.
3. Drink Plenty Of Water
It is imperative to keep your body hydrated to maintain health and fitness of the body. Water is believed to be a natural cleanser of the digestive system and organs. Water also ideal for detoxification that flushes out toxins from the body through skin pores (in the form of sweat) and urine.
4. Get Enough Sleep
Our daily life has become such that we have time for everything but ourselves. We neglect our health and fitness so much so that many people even tend to cut down their sleep time to invest that time in other activities. To stay healthy an adult should sleep for at least 6 to 7 hours a day, if not more. Lack of sleep affects our cognitive skills, mood and concentration, induces stress hormones, and even affects our metabolism system and immune system. Getting enough sleep helps to heal and repair body and mind from daily stress.
5. Get Regular Health Check-ups Done
A regular health check-up is must for you as it helps in early detection if and when something abnormal goes inside your body. Your eye might tend to miss out any abnormality such as a mole or a lump but a physical examination will ensure you to find out such abnormalities. If you cannot get regular check-ups done you should at least get an annual check-up to make sure everything is just the way it is supposed to be.
6. Beat Stress
Stress can not only harm your mind but also your body and may cause digestive and cardiac problems. Regular exercising, meditation, engaging in spiritual activities, giving time for enjoying your hobbies, in short taking out time for leisure to engage in activities you like doing the most is said to relieve the body from the harmful effects of stress.