Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Khushboo AggarwalYour feedback matters!
My edge is 24 years. I have hypothyroid. My weight was 43 kg in last few month but now it increase upto 50 due thyroid. My belly fat is increasing. What should I want do to overcome from weight gaining.
How to get stronger muscles at home and fast please give me suitable which is healthier for me not gym.
Hi doctor, on dec 18th a gave birth to baby and its my second ceaserean and my weight is 90 kgs and height is 5. 5" feet and I am feeding my baby I want to loss my weight when can I start yoga please suggest me.
My tummy is fatty. How can I decrease my stomach? I did regular exercise in morning but the stomach did not decrease. please help me.
I am a 29 year old male. I have diabetes and less beard. My testosterone level is 175. Kindly suggest some medicine for all 3 problems.
I am eating alot but still my weight is not increasing. Please tell me why and also suggest some solution. please.
I am 34 years old with 90 kgs. I am a diabetic I wana reduce my weight and be fit I am yet to be married.
Melon- Water Bells of summer
Melon is a Category of Fruits with a maximum water content approximately 80-90%.
Melons are gifted by nature into different colours like Musk Melon is golden yellow / orange. Water Melon is red giving ample amount of antioxidant in it making it a very healthy choice as it would protect you from damage caused by free radicals (External agent) in your body, thus improving immunity.
It is the richest source of Iron giving you about 7 mg / 100 grams of watermelon, i.e. 7% of Iron.
Your body needs Vitamin A to produce sebum, which keeps your hair moisturized. You also need Vitamin A for your body tissues (like skin) to grow. Watermelon has Vitamin A, so eat this fruit for attractive skin and hair.
One should also use the outer coat of watermelon which is green as it is very fibrous - can be consumed as a vegetable.
Melon seeds are rich in essential fatty acids like omega-3. Try having the seeds of watermelon with fruits. Musk Melon seeds can be consumed by washing, drying, peeling the outer coat.
These seeds are wonder food for the Brain.
A bowl full of Melon a day in summer keeps Dehydration at Bay.
Sugar (cane sugar) is not only a big industry but has been a part of many of our traditional foods. Somehow, today sugar has been given a tag of being an 'unhealthy' food. What we don't realize before we demonize a food the reason for it to suddenly become unhealthy. Sugar in small required amounts does not cause any health issue. What we don't realize is the amount of sugar that we are unknowingly consuming through foods like packaged cereals ,juices , health drinks , pastries, burgers and even the so called 'low fat' packaged foods marketed as healthy foods. Excessive sugar in these forms can definitely become harmful. So, rather than banning sugar from your diet, try to make better food choices.
The steps you can take to reduce sugar intake in a week are -
1. Stay hydrated and avoid health drinks and packaged juices - Replace so-called health drinks and packaged juices with fresh drinks like lime water, coconut water, herbal teas and home-made fruit drinks like raw mango juice / aam panah and Water. The natural electrolytes will stop any craving for excessive sugar laden foods.
2. Limit caffeine intake - Drinking coffee in the morning causes caffeine kick which spikes the energy levels in the body. As soon as this spike wears off, there is an intense sugar craving in the body.
3. Eat more complex carbohydrates - Increasing consumption of complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and yams helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in the body. This happens as they are digested slowly and help in controlling sugar cravings.
4. Restrict salt intake - Excessive salt consumption can increase cravings for sugary foods. Eating too much salt can cause the body to balance out the flavors thus leading to increased sugar cravings.
5. Exercise - Exercise causes perspiration in the body which helps in flushing out the salt and making the body alkaline thus reducing sugar cravings.
6. Limit processed food intake - Eating naturally occurring foods such as grains and fruits are healthier than eating packaged foods. Packaged foods generally contain both added sugar and salt which tend to increase sugar cravings and promotes weight gain.