Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Shikha SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am a 43 year old male. I am having depression so that I cannot concentrate on present moment, not feeling energetic, focus is lost. Self confidence and power to simple act not able to perform. I developed tinnitus in right ear. Herpis was there but it got solved. 1. Which specialist should be consulted? 2. Advice to heal mental health and tinnitus.
I have nose problem. I cannot breathe qith 2 nose. Only one nostril is working while the other is blocked.
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from from nose bleeding sometimes it gave severe pain in my nose. I have tried some remedies like steam but it couldn't help me.
I am suffering from sinus problem and osteoarthritis. Taking mahayogaraj guggul and lakshadi guggul but it does not make my disease come round and I feel when sinus attacks are dominant joint pain increases. What shall Ido?
Hi this is chaitanya my daughter has 4 years and she has tonsils problem my daughter said 'it is is 4th stage so baby suffers alot so you need to go for operation" is it correct age for operation.
I got a nasal polyp due to which I feel difficulty in breathing while sleeping and I also had sinus problem. I do not want it to get operated.
I am 30 years old and am suffering from cough from last 10 days. Its paining in my throat and its itching while I do cough and twice when I cough, blood comes with saliva. Earlier I was doing smoke now I have quit it. Please suggest some best treatment. Is there any serious problem or its just throat infection?
M suffering from hole in ear drum. M taking many antibiotics .but their is no relief .this is from 25 days. Now a doctor said that operation is an only option. Please suggest.
All the tumours are dangerous? Can we survive whole life within tumours? Because I have some tumours around the throat and some on the right side of chest. M very depressed what I am do? They are increasing in the size ; (Help me pls.
Please suggest syrup for sore throat giving antibiotic to my son who is seven years old doctor suggested maxtra but not working much.
I am 40 yrs old, feeling unbalance from last 4 months. I have hypertension from last 3-4 yrs. Earlier feeling tiredness also. Got checked blood in that vit D was less than 15. Later taken vit D for 2 months. Now also slight tiredness is there but unbalance problem is persisting. End of the day it increases much. Got checked by Ent specialist also. He gave tablets for vertigo (vertim) but after 10 days course problem is same. Please help.
Whenever I go for sleep my right side of the nose is getting blocked but there is no runny nose. And I also have a headache in different parts of the head (not one sided) like above the ears in both side and sometime I also feel pain below the eyebrow. Some says it is migraine and some says it is due to sinus. What is it?
Hi, I am getting continuous whistling sound in my left ear since about one month. What would be the reason and please suggest a remedy. Thank you.
I have been diagnosed with allergic rhinitis and sinusitis (ethmoid as well as frontal), 15 years back. I tend to have sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion frequently. I have been taking cetirizine 10 mg 1 tab every day for more than 10 years. Started consulting a homeopath (9 months back and continuous consultations with him) and my symptoms improved and I was able to cut down the cetirizine to half tablet every other day. I started having the symptoms (sneeze, runny nose, severe nasal congestion, and mild headache) for the last 10 days. Any long term solution?
Hello doctor I am 36 years old. From past four years I have a problem at night. I snore a lot. My husband says sometimes it is unbearable. He wakes me up from sleep for sometime the snoring stopsbut continues again. My weight is 92kgs. Please suggest me any remedy ?
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"