Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra KumarYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my Weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I Want to lose weight. Please help.
I have a disk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 80 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Is apple cider vinegar good for weight loss? Heard so far, its good to loss weight. On 3 days 15pounds will decrease. And so far. Is it true? Is there any problem on having tat by a 19 years old girl to reduce fat? Please help me.
I am a 23 years old male. I have a double chin problem and I want to reduce it fast. What should I do now?
I have a desk job and in the last two years my weight has gone up from 75 kg 85 kg I want to lose weight please help.
I am 18 years old and my weight is 85kg and I want to bring my weight to 70 kg. I can do anything for it. Please suggest me what should I do? how much should I run or exercise and what should be in my diet?
Hi I am a 25 years old lady. I want to burn fat, specially belly fat. So please give me instruction for burning fat & give me a diet chart. I tried to burn it but I was failure to burn. How much time it will take?& I have a thyroid problem also. Please suggest me. I am depressed about it.
Hi , I wanna loose my belly fat, want a slim fit belly. And am a student so I hv no time to do any exercises, so is there any other way to reduce bally fat? With homemade ingredients or medicine? I wanna reduce vry fast, bcz of fr my coming professional life. Kindly suggest.
My son age 21 years. He is 110 kg weight. Height- 6'2". Suggest me to reduce his weight. Best way kindly.
My brother is 33 years old and his weight is 69 kg. He is a bank employee. Now from last one month his heart palpitations is going fast approximately 138 to 150 once a day and during this he can't walk and feeling very lazy ness. His ECG report is 138 and after one hour its going down 80. Now please tell me what is this and what is the best treatment for this?
I have desk job and in the last 2 year, my weight has gone up from 75kgs to 85kgs I want to lose weight. Please help.
Can you please help me with a diet chart. My weight=43 kg, height-5'5' 40 yrs. I'm a service woman. Leave a house by 7.30 in the morning. I carry my lunch. Have chapati & salads, fish/chicken in the breakfast meal as its very difficult to carry & have it in lunch time. I have foods in small intervals 5-6 times a day. Please suggest a diet chart easy to follow & lose weight & stay healthy.
Hi im 30 years old. My weight is 68 kg height is 5'1. Mother of 2 kids. How can I loose my weight. Pls suggest.
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy: Where the stomach is converted into a thin tube of 100 ml capacity.
- Gastric bypass surgery: This process involves dividing the stomach into 2 portions and connecting the top end directly to the middle portion of small intestine with the food you eat going directly from the top part of the stomach to the intestine.
This class of surgery works in two ways to bring about weight loss – firstly, through surgical changes made to your digestive system, it strives to limit your food intake; and secondly, it also controls your nutrient absorption capability.
There are certain conditions that you need to meet before you can opt for weight loss surgery and these are:
- Diet and exercise have failed to help you lose significant amount of weight
- You’re extremely obese and have a body mass index (BMI) of 37.5 kg/m2 or more. (BMI or body mass index is a ratio of your weight (kg) / height (m2) ).
- Your BMI is above 32.5 kg/m2 along with associated health problems like type 2 diabetes, sleep apnoea (a common sleep disorder wherein you snore excessively and experience pauses in breathing or shallow breathing instances while sleeping), high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, osteoarthritis or joint pains.
- You will need to be evaluated thoroughly by a Bariatric Surgeon who would advise you some tests to do a whole body evaluation before surgery. He might ask you to meet the different specialists as per your co-morbid conditions in order to optimize your clinical condition. This ensures a safer surgery.
Weight loss through surgery shouldn’t be looked upon as a shortcut to losing weight. It is a powerful tool to aid you to become healthier, but remember. "With Great Power comes Greater Responsibility", because after the surgery you’ll be required to make some changes to your eating and lifestyle habits to ensure a long, healthy and satisfying life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a bariatrician.