Doctor in Advanced Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center (APRC)
Submit a review for Advanced Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center (APRC)Your feedback matters!
I am 74 kgs weight and I want to shed my weight to 60 kgs. Especially, I want to cut down my belly fat. Please suggest me a diet chart. I am a Bengali and want to stick to Bengali cuisine.
How much weight I have to lose according to my height please suggest me I want to lose my wait so give me some tips too.
Dear Doctor please advice me food chart as my weight is 90 kg. I walk everyday about 4 km. I am suffering from central Obesity.
I want to reduce weight, I have gained 15 kg in past 6 months, I want to reduce that in coming 6 months. Tell me the best way to do so.
I have to lose my weight. because my weight is 108 kg. And also I try my best for lost weight. Please advise.
Hi, I'm a housewife, 30 yrs. It's been more than 5 months I'm taking Herbalife products - protein shake, cellulose pills, and some more pills. My weight was around 78 now it is 74 (height is 5.3'). Is it worth continuing the products? I searched for negative feedbacks but everyone told me the products are safe. Can you please help me? Are there any side-effects or should I switch to a gym?
Gaining weight by natural means is certainly possible through common home remedies. You may try some of these:
- Bananas, strawberries, mango and nuts can be taken daily.
- Soak figs and raisins in water for a few hours and munch this 2-3 times a day.
- Muskmelon also helps in quick weight gain.
- Ensure to consume adequate amount of milk and milk products daily.
- Fresh pomegranate juice improves your appetite.
- Add 1-2 teaspoon of ghee in your meals daily.
- Increase your protein intake like scrambled egg, sprouted grams, soya, etc