Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raj Nath
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj NathYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I have mental stress, so i am unable to concentrate with my studies. Tell about yogas to reduce my mental stress.
My son is speechless but he can hear everything nicely and his eye contact is ok. Now his age is 26 months but he can't talk. Now what to do?
My friends father is injured 5 days ago. He was alcolic man and the treatment is done but he was not take medicine and talk ever body kill me so I am not take medicine. And he was run way and doing very irritating each one firstly not take medicine, not take food because he was think every one gave pain in his food or medicine. So doctor what can I do please suggest to me.
I am 42 years old suffering from panic attack since 4 yrs, afraid of going out side only question is about that what will happen to me, only I search for narrow escape in crowd, negative thought what and if makes my daily life miserable please help me out from this situation.
I am a 38 years old man and have a smoking within 12 hours please make a 6 cigerates, bedi also. Please I cannot dropout anytime. Please how I can drop smoking?
I am a pure Indian vegetarian. I weight nearly 89kgs. I have low appetite but even the minimum I eat is more of junk food (Cheese toast etc.) I have pizza, pastas once a month at the max. I drink nearly 3-4 litres water a day excluding my cups of green tea and freshly squeezed fruit juices. I feel full and make sure I never starve. Along with all this, I am recently working out, it's stressful since I'm on the heavier side but no complaints to working out, I actually enjoy it. Unfortunately the minute I consume even a small quantity of junk, I feel heavy and my weight goes up instantly. Is there something I'm missing in my diet or my lifestyle? Why is that a small quantity of junk makes all my efforts useless? Please advice.
Delusional disorder refers to the condition in which an individual experiences non-bizarre delusions that are beliefs in things that aren't actually true. The delusions involve situations that take place in real life like being deceived or stalked, conspired against, etc but in actuality, these situations may be highly exaggerated or not true at all as they involve the misinterpretation of experiences or observations. This health problem tends to take place during the middle or later part of your life and is said to affect women more than men.
What are the symptoms associated with this condition?
There are certain signs that you can look out for to easily identify this condition and there are:
- Delusional thoughts lasting one month and above
- Lack of schizophrenia symptoms except delusions associated with the olfactory and tactile systems
- One's behavior and normal functioning doesn't witness any kind of impairment
- Duration of mood symptoms is short compared to the length of the delusions
- Disorder is not brought on by the use of substances or any medical condition
- Commencement of the disorder can vary from teenage years to later part of adulthood
What causes it to happen?
The root cause of the disorder is still not known, but experts are of the opinion that a variety of biological, genetic, environmental and psychological factors can cause it to occur.
Some of these causes include:
- Genetics: It's said that this disorder can be passed on from parents to children. Additionally, it's more common in individuals whose family members suffer from schizophrenia or one of its types.
- Psychological/ environmental: In addition to drug and alcohol abuse, delusional disorder can also be set off by stress.
- Biological: Abnormalities in certain parts of the brain can lead to this problem. Areas of brain associated with thinking and perception have been found to be connected to delusional symptoms.