Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raj Nath
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raj NathYour feedback matters!
I am a 26 year old guy facing through alott of mental stress due to career issues and unhealthy living in a hostel. Suggest me something.
Hi I can' t sit on chair for long time to do my writing works as I am feeling as if my body is becoming unsteady. Is it psychological or physical? suggest alternative medicine to get rid from this problems.
Is penile nerve tingling is from any nerve damage. Also nerve do not tingle but pain happens. Already taken antidepressants like ibrufen and amritipilline both at same time for two months. But now 8 months gone but same happens. Kindly suggest I am very depressed about my life.
I am 20 years old boy I am not to sleep last two nights and feeling cold and my body paining regular sir suggest me something what should I do?
I am in a relationship since 3 years and the guy loves me a lot. But since sometime I have seen changes in him the one who cared for me now doesn't even bother about me. He can't control his anger and shouts on me and says anything in anger. Last night we fought and he gave me few conditions if I wanted to be with him. I really love him and can't be without him but those conditions make me feel as if I am in a cage and I am restricted to be with him. He has done a lot for me. He was the one who could never see me cry but I don't know since sometime things have been changed neither does he give me time nor he cares about me. This is what I feel. I have been crying a lot thinking on this and I don't know what to do but I don't want to lose him but I even want him to be the one he was before. All I feel like doing is to harm myself and I did it too. I feel he doesn't bother about me and I am nothing to him. He has made me feel unwanted. This was not him during 1-1 5 years of relationship. I have even noticed that he says that all the People out who do all this stuff because it's their new relationship and jmits just for sometime. I feel maybe because it's been long so that's why he doesn't feel for me that way. He said he is busy planning our future but I feel he is ruining his present in that case. I am not able to concentrate anywhere. I really want him with me but as the older one. I have my exam coming and I don't have his support. I feel I have nothing left in life. It feels as if I have lost my life I am a loser because I can never get happiness in my life. I really want to be happy like others I don't want to cry and be this way. What should I do? Please help me. I can't decide on to anything. I feel so alone. I have nobody to talk to because nobody is really interested to know about you. The one I thought would be just left me in between.
I am undergoing bad phase financially for the last 4 years. Recently I realise I am suffering with some sort of depression now. I get angry pished off soon whereas it was not earlier. Now sometime I even fire my kids for no fault. Can u please help how I overcome this. Thanks
My mother is 75 years old. Now she is facing losing memory, continuously doing same work and feel like stressed or depressed. If we try to stop her from doing the work she is become sad and violent. This condition started last two years back. At the age 67 she underwent an heart operation due to low pulse and put pacemaker. After this operation she was sad. Can I know what type of treatment can help her to recover from the situation.
Hi Lybrate. My brother is 17 years old in 11th standard having some behavioral issues. From last 2 years we notice his behavior is totally change. Always irritating, Replying in anger. Poor performance in studies day by day as compare to 2 years before. Roaming with friend late night. After noticing these changes we have doubt that his friend circle is not good and also taking drugs or alcohol also. We also go through his blood test report as under. Please suggest. Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) is 42 mm/Hr. HB-12.1 gm/dl, MCH-30.5, Mean Corpuscular Volume (MCV) is 79.2 fl, SGOT/AST-56.7 IU/L, SGPT/ALT - 50.9 IU/L, VITAMIN B12 Level (cyanocobalamin)-292.0 pg/ml. Platelet count 1.69 lacs/cu. Mm.Serum Uric Acid-6.2 mg/dl. Other things are normal in report. Please suggest as we are really worried.
In today’s life, there is very little you can do about the stressors in your life. The only thing you can do something about is how you let stress affect you. And the best place to start is with is your diet. According to Ayurveda, diet is medicine. Hence, let the food you eat be the bedrock of healthy living. And this will protect you against the harmful effects of the chronic stress we all live with.
How to eat healthy in stressful times?
- Delete simple sugars and starch like chips, cakes and ice cream: The spike in blood sugar and insulin that junk food causes can in conjunction with your higher levels of cortisol, a stress hormone, make you overeat and put you at risk of insulin insensitivity and diabetes. Stress makes us reach out to ‘bad’ comfort foods like sugary snacks and high-calorie foods that can also exacerbate other conditions in the body. Hence, it’s always better to snack on good foods like fruits.
- Avoid caffeinated food and drinks like chocolate and coffee: Caffeine not only increases levels of certain stress hormones, but it also mimics their effects in the body, like increasing the heart rate.
- High- fibre foods should be your friends: Fruits and veggies which come loaded with natural fibres are your best friends. So are other high fibre foods like oats. They not only cleanse your gut but also provide nutrients for protection against the immune-sapping effects of chronic stress.
- Include complex carbohydrates in your daily diet: These release sugars steadily into your bloodstream and keeps your blood sugar levels balanced. They also help your brain to release more of the mood-enhancing chemical, serotonin.
- Eat little and often: This is ideal for those stressful times. Your stomach will not be overloaded and frequent eating will keep your metabolism ticking over all day. Do not miss breakfast, even though you may not feel hungry, as this is the most important meal of the day. Breakfast will kick start your metabolism for the day and also help to stabilise your blood sugar levels. These two things will reduce stress drastically. For breakfast, choose fruit or fruit juice and a whole-grain cereal for optimum benefits.
- Focus on getting more vitamins and minerals: Make it a thumb rule to eat at least five portions of fruit and vegetables each day. Focus on foods containing Vitamins B and C, and Magnesium as B Vitamins can help you feel more energetic after a stressful episode.
- Vitamin B containing foods- Bananas, leafy green vegetables, nuts, seeds and also meat, fish, milk, curd, cheese.
- Vitamin C – The adrenal glands which produce cortisol in response to stress have the largest store of vitamin C in the body. These get depleted of Vitamin C during chronic stress. So eat citrus fruits such as oranges, tomatoes, lime and leafy green vegetables like broccoli to replenish.
- Magnesium helps relax muscles and reduces anxiety so eat more nuts and peanuts to replenish.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!