Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meenu Dwivedi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Meenu DwivediYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Meenu Dwivedi provides answers that are very helpful. Thsnk u madam,i need more information
Dr. Meenu Dwivedi provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot
Dr. Meenu Dwivedi provides answers that are caring. Nice example
She is my friend and shi wants to increase her weight any how. Her weight is now nearby 45-50 and height is 5.7.She is not happy with her and weight and wants to increase her weight. It is my humble request to help her because she is very shy and never share his problem with stranger and even her friend and parents. It would be great for her if you will help him by giving him diet plan or regular exercise. Waiting for your reply thank you.
Chronic cold is caused by a variety of virus. They attack the mucous membrane to start with and go on replicating with every passing hour. Typical symptoms are sore throat, cough, sneezing and fatigue. There are enough home remedies that can successfully address the symptoms of chronic cold and get the stalwart immune system works faster.
Ginger tea: A cup of freshly prepared hot ginger tea will instantly show results for a chronic cold. The compound gingerol found in ginger can sharply cut down inflammation of the mucous membrane. It also creates a safe passage for the mucus to flow out of the body. The tea not only tastes good, but adds the much needed fluid that the body requires during the cold. 2 cups of ginger tea in a day is good enough to drive the cold away.
Steam: Steam in any form is a great agent to eradicate cold and cough from within. Be it in the form of tea, a hot bath or simply breathing in and out from a hot bowl, steams are wonder agent for chronic cold and cough. Certain agents such as peppermint, tea tree and eucalyptus leaves can be mixed with hot steam and the same can be inhaled for quick relief from a stuffy nose. The antiviral effects of the above mentioned agents can dislodge congestion, make way for the mucus and give relief from throat relief.
Syrup of honey and onion: If the chronic cold is accompanied with a nasty cough and with yellow sputum, a combination of honey and onion juice can be a wonder agent. The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of this mix help to loosen the phlegm from the chest. It also reduces the swelling of the throat and can keep the fatigue down.
Cough syrup: This syrup is not the ones that are available over the counter. It is prepared from liquorice root, ginger, marshmallow root and cinnamon. This syrup will readily arrest sore throats, soothe the mucous membrane and clear the phlegm from inside. For some test improvement, one spoon of honey can be added to make the syrup drinkable. 2 tablespoons of this syrup should be consumed twice in a day before any meal.
Salt bath: A salt bath comprising of scented salt, hot water, lavender oil, eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil can ease the body from tiredness and congestion. It is a welcome relief from the nasty cold. A bath of 15 minutes can relax the body and reduces body pain if any.
Gargle: The old fashioned gargle is one of the best remedies for getting over from chronic cold and cough. Warm water along with salt, cider vinegar, and dried sage is necessary to make the solution. Gargle helps to clear the mucus, fixes voice and gives relief from chest uneasiness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 49 yrs. I have sedentary lifestyle. My fat is increasing in my lower belly .Weight is highly fluctuating. It fluctuates from 62 kg to 66 kg which makes me overweight.
Dear sir I am suffering from chest pain my age 38 years Feeling like light pain, information,heavy Please give me solution I am working private job in pharma sector currently working in night shift.
Hi, I was suffering from viral infection then I got typhoid now it is cured but I fee nausea all days from past one month please suggest me which test should I do.
Please suggest long term Ayurveda oil, Ayurveda medicine for highly osteoporosis lady patient of age above 80 for longer term body pain relief for better life on bed as now movement is restricted. At the moment we are using Dr. Artho Oil, Mahanarayan oil for massaging any alternative or better you can suggest.
Kids are an important element in marriage, but there are many couples who try for many years to conceive a baby and may not succeed at all. The cases of low sperm count in male have been noticed frequently these days due to an unhealthy lifestyle. But also there exists the case of infertility, extensively in women lately.
Causes Of Infertility
There can be a number of reasons behind the case of infertility in women, among which these can be the most common ones,
- Unhealthy diet that consists of high amount of spicy and junk items,
- Unhealthy lifestyle that leads to insomnia quite often,
- The anxiety that often leads to depression.
Ayurvedic ways of treating infertility
Often couples who have tried many years finally search other ways such as surrogacy, adoption and others. But in Ayurveda, there are many tested ways that can treat infertility and couples can have their own kids.
- Healthy Diet: As per Ayurveda, diet plays an important role in treating cases of infertility. One should be careful about the diet thing and some of the important items to incorporate in daily eating should be:
- Dairy Products,
- Whole grains,
- Fresh vegetables and fruits,
- Dry Fruits and Nuts.
- Herbs Treating Infertility: Some of the herbs from the Mother Nature have been suggested by Ayurveda that are quite effective in treating problems of infertility in women.
- Ashoka: This is an evergreen plant with the scientific name of saraca asoca. The bark of the tree is said to have an oestrogenic element that is helpful in menstrual issues such as dysmenorrhoea where the bleeding is extremely high. Also, the herb is also known for its stimulatory effects that stimulate the ovarian tissue that helps in treating infertility.
- Lodhra: The evergreen plant of Symplocos racemosa has yellowish flowers along with black drupes on it. The bark of the Lodhra plant is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that are very helpful in treating many of the female uterine disorders. Also, it is known to stimulate and increase the reproduction hormone levels of the body, hence treating infertility in women.
- Shatavari: The shrub is asparagus racemosus that has phytoestrogen compound in it. The bark is hence found with properties such as galactagogue, aphrodisiac and also demulcent. Hence, it has an oestrogenic effect on the genital organ as well as the mammary glands of the women. The major benefit is that it increases fertility by nourishing the ovum.
- Kumari: Kumari or known as Aloe barbadensis is a plant with a small stem that is covered with leaves. It is often used to treat skin and stomach related issues. Also, it is helpful in the production of the progesterone and oestradiol by the ovarian cells, hence it treats infertility.
Infertility is an increased concern these days and hence a number of people are taking help of modern science. But in order to stay away from any side effects and have effective results, it is great to be in touch with the Ayurvedic treatments.