Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meenu Dwivedi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Meenu DwivediYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Meenu Dwivedi provides answers that are very helpful. Thsnk u madam,i need more information
Dr. Meenu Dwivedi provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot
Dr. Meenu Dwivedi provides answers that are caring. Nice example
Hi, I was suffering from viral infection then I got typhoid now it is cured but I fee nausea all days from past one month please suggest me which test should I do.
Please suggest long term Ayurveda oil, Ayurveda medicine for highly osteoporosis lady patient of age above 80 for longer term body pain relief for better life on bed as now movement is restricted. At the moment we are using Dr. Artho Oil, Mahanarayan oil for massaging any alternative or better you can suggest.
Kids are an important element in marriage, but there are many couples who try for many years to conceive a baby and may not succeed at all. The cases of low sperm count in male have been noticed frequently these days due to an unhealthy lifestyle. But also there exists the case of infertility, extensively in women lately.
Causes Of Infertility
There can be a number of reasons behind the case of infertility in women, among which these can be the most common ones,
- Unhealthy diet that consists of high amount of spicy and junk items,
- Unhealthy lifestyle that leads to insomnia quite often,
- The anxiety that often leads to depression.
Ayurvedic ways of treating infertility
Often couples who have tried many years finally search other ways such as surrogacy, adoption and others. But in Ayurveda, there are many tested ways that can treat infertility and couples can have their own kids.
- Healthy Diet: As per Ayurveda, diet plays an important role in treating cases of infertility. One should be careful about the diet thing and some of the important items to incorporate in daily eating should be:
- Dairy Products,
- Whole grains,
- Fresh vegetables and fruits,
- Dry Fruits and Nuts.
- Herbs Treating Infertility: Some of the herbs from the Mother Nature have been suggested by Ayurveda that are quite effective in treating problems of infertility in women.
- Ashoka: This is an evergreen plant with the scientific name of saraca asoca. The bark of the tree is said to have an oestrogenic element that is helpful in menstrual issues such as dysmenorrhoea where the bleeding is extremely high. Also, the herb is also known for its stimulatory effects that stimulate the ovarian tissue that helps in treating infertility.
- Lodhra: The evergreen plant of Symplocos racemosa has yellowish flowers along with black drupes on it. The bark of the Lodhra plant is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that are very helpful in treating many of the female uterine disorders. Also, it is known to stimulate and increase the reproduction hormone levels of the body, hence treating infertility in women.
- Shatavari: The shrub is asparagus racemosus that has phytoestrogen compound in it. The bark is hence found with properties such as galactagogue, aphrodisiac and also demulcent. Hence, it has an oestrogenic effect on the genital organ as well as the mammary glands of the women. The major benefit is that it increases fertility by nourishing the ovum.
- Kumari: Kumari or known as Aloe barbadensis is a plant with a small stem that is covered with leaves. It is often used to treat skin and stomach related issues. Also, it is helpful in the production of the progesterone and oestradiol by the ovarian cells, hence it treats infertility.
Infertility is an increased concern these days and hence a number of people are taking help of modern science. But in order to stay away from any side effects and have effective results, it is great to be in touch with the Ayurvedic treatments.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir I am 18 and I am suffering from hair fall ,due to few months this problem is increasing .Please tell me sir what should I do to grow my hair again and stop hair falling please reply and tell me a solution.
I have pigmentation below and above my lips. It has been 3 day since this started. I really wanna know how can I cure it within a week. Before I had pigmentation only below my lips But now I have near my nose and above my lips too. It looks so bad I had tries so many home remedies like rubbing potatoes Mixture of honey milk and almond oil Rubbing orange But nothing worked Please help me.
My friend is 21 years old since she crossed her age 18 means from last 3 years she has a problem of irregular periods some times it's delay for 15 to 20 days. Her cycle is for more than 30 days and she also gets pain whenever these months on. What should she do please consult.
In vitiligo patients, use of khadir (accacia catachu) is good for both external and internal use also.