Doctor in Disha Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Disha ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Meenu Dwivedi provides answers that are very helpful. Thsnk u madam,i need more information
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Meenu Dwivedi to be very helpful. thanku
Dr. Meenu Dwivedi provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot
Dr. Meenu Dwivedi provides answers that are caring. Nice example
Benign growth of abnormal cells is characteristic of a uterine fibroid. It grows on the walls of the uterus and occurs in 70% of women. However, most of the times, they go undetected as they are non-intrusive, painless and recede on their own. 99% of the cases reported for fibroids in the uterus are the ones which progress into painful tumors.
Fibroids occur due to elevated levels of estrogen and progesterone in the body; therefore women who are inching closer to menopause are most susceptible to developing fibroids due to elevated and prolonged exposure to these hormones.
The symptoms include:
- Pain during urination
- Pain during coitus
- Excessive bleeding and extended menstruation
- Fertility problems
Fibroids in the uterus can very easily be treated with various methods. Ayurvedic treatment remains to be one of the most popular choices among women for these illnesses. Ayurvedic treatment involves the use of naturopathic methods to reduce and cure diseases rather than the use of medicinal or surgical methods which may be intrusive, and carry potential risks of side effects and failure rates. It aims to strengthen the immune system of the body and allows the system to mend the infection internally. Ayurvedic methods include the use of herbs, medicinal plants, roots and body enhancing/strengthening practices. Ayurvedic practitioners offer a wide array of treatment methods to battle uterine fibroids naturally with household alternatives, or other readily available remedies.
- Daily intake of Aloe Vera (with milk, or honey)
- Guggul and Asoka herbs (with ghee, or milk)
- Douching with herbal decoctions
- The ingestion of turmeric in meals
- Foods rich in fiber and detoxifying elements (such as spinach, banana) are also recommended as they increase the metabolism rate.
Along with that, if a healthy lifestyle, sound sleep patterns and a regular workout regime are also advised by Ayurvedic practitioners. By taking proper care of one’s self, maintaining proper hygiene and taking preventive measures, one can ensure that the recurrence of uterine fibroids do not present itself.
Are you experiencing patchy skin, or are noticing symptoms of skin pigmentation? Both these skin conditions require proper attention and treatment as they might be difficult to deal with, especially with regards to your appearance. Patchy skin on your face denotes a condition known as melasma. This condition is most common in women and is more likely in dark skinned people. It usually occurs because of hormonal changes within your body. On the other hand, skin pigmentation is a condition in which dark patches appear on your skin. It results because of the excessive production of melanin, which is responsible for providing color to your skin. You should consider undertaking Ayurvedic treatment for dealing with these conditions for effective results, without the concern of side effects.
Ayurvedic treatment for patchy skin
There are several Ayurvedic treatments for dealing with patchy skin. They are as follows:
- You may opt for Siravydha which is a type of blood letting treatment. This treatment helps in letting out vitiated blood out of your body. This method is commonly practiced, in spite of being primitive in nature.
- Pralepa involves the application of ointments, herbal pastes, and creams which are also quite effective. Facial oil massage using medicated oils is another ideal Ayurvedic remedy for eliminating patchy skin.
- Several herbs are used for the treatment of patchy skin.
- There are certain Ayurvedic home remedies that are also considered to be effective.
- You need to mix kumkumadi oil with turmeric powder and aloe vera pulp, and prepare a paste. You should apply this paste on the affected area on your face and leave it for around 30 minutes.
- A paste of turmeric powder and aloe vera pulp is also effective. This can be stored in a refrigerator. You may also add ghee to the mixture or paste.
Ayurvedic treatment for pigmentation
You may choose from several Ayurvedic home remedies for dealing with pigmentation. These include the following:
- You need to crush a tomato, extract its juice and add oatmeal with yoghurt to it. You should apply this on the affected areas of your face and let it dry naturally. Wash it off using lukewarm water after 20 minutes.
- Another effective home remedy for dealing with pigmentation involves the preparation of a mixture using turmeric powder and lemon juice. You should apply it on your affected skin, leave it to dry, and wash it off after about 15 minutes. Avoid exposing your skin to the sun after this treatment.
You should visit an Ayurvedic physician or practitioner to know about the most ideal Ayurvedic remedies for patchy skin and pigmentation, based on your condition and symptoms. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A regular menstrual period is when you bleed for 5-6 days every month. A normal cycle is 11-13 menstrual periods every year. An irregular menstrual period is when there are less than 10 or more than 14 menstrual periods in a year.
Initially, when a teenage girl reaches puberty, the menstrual cycles are a little irregular. It takes a few months to a couple of years before the hormones are balanced and the cycles come in regular intervals.
Peri-menopausal women have extremely irregular periods, ranging from mere spotting in some months to severe bleeding and muscular cramps in the next few months. As a woman approaches menopause, there are wide fluctuations in hormones that cause the irregularity.
Other Causes Of Menstrual Irregularities-
Persistent physical exhaustion.
Increase in exercise. Heavy exercise and endurance regimes are known to cause missed or irregular periods.
Travelling, differences in temperature and weather conditions can affect periods.
Contraceptive pills and other birth control medications.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Other medical issues with the pelvic organs.
Inadequate rest and sleep.
Indulging in too much of processed or fried food.
Breastfeeding can cause menstrual irregularities and regain normalcy after it has been stopped completely.
Abstinence from caffeine and alcohol.
Light but regular exercising.
Take some medication after due consultation with a doctor.
Abstain from smoking or consuming tobacco in any form.
Take vitamin and folic acid supplements.
Get yourself checked for blood sugar or cholesterol.
Maintain an optimum body weight.
Stay away from situations that stress you and attempt to control your anxiety. Cultivate an activity that you enjoy, be optimistic and enjoy life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I cleaned my left ear as it was itching with ear bud. Thereafter I started hearing poop sound from ear every time I burp. And burp several times in a day. I tried to clear it out by keep both mouth and nose close and blow through, but still it persist. Kindly suggest.
Are you aware of the function of the thyroid gland, and the disorders associated with it? The thyroid gland, located in the front portion of your neck produces the thyroxine hormone that is very important for regulating your body’s general metabolism. When your thyroid gland is defective, a condition called myoxoedema is indicated. In the case of children, it is known as cretinism. The excessive secretion of the hormone is also associated with conditions such as thyrotoxicosis or exophthalmic goiter. Ayurveda is considered to be an effective, natural remedy for thyroid disorders. The Ayurvedic treatment and management of thyroid disorders include the following:
- Goiter does not affect individuals who consume milk in sufficient amounts on a regular basis.
- You should consume foods such as old rice, moong dal, Bengal gram, barley, sugar juice, cucumber, and various milk products for the management of goiter.
- There are several Ayurvedic herbs that are effective in dealing with thyroid disorders.
- Kanchanara or purple mountain ebony is important for regulating the proper functioning of your thyroid gland.
- Other effective herbs include brahmi, guggulu, shilajita, gokshura, and punarnava.
- You can prepare a fine paste using a vegetable called jalakumbhi and apply it on your affected body parts. This is effective in reducing the swelling.
- The juice helps in increasing iodine, which is important for your body to keep away from thyroid complications.
- Coconut oil is effective for patients with hypothyroidism.
There are several yoga asanas that are being practiced from medieval times that help in dealing with thyroid disorders. Sarvangasana is the most important one in which pressure is placed on the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland has a large blood supply for all organs and hence, the pressure applied is beneficial for improving blood circulation. It helps in squeezing out stagnant thyroid secretions within your body. You should practice the Matsyasaana and Halasana after performing Sarvangasana. The Surya Namaskara, yoga mudra, Pavamuktasana, and Suptavajrasana are other asanas that involve backward bending. These are all important for the management of thyroid related conditions.
- Ujjayi is considered to be a very effective Pranayama for dealing with thyroid problems and disorders.
- It acts on your throat region and provides a stimulating and relaxing effect.
- You get direct access into the psychic and pranic network, which is the substructure of your metabolic activity.
- You should practice the Nadi shodhana pranayama, which is effective in balancing your metabolism properly.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
She is my friend and shi wants to increase her weight any how. Her weight is now nearby 45-50 and height is 5.7.She is not happy with her and weight and wants to increase her weight. It is my humble request to help her because she is very shy and never share his problem with stranger and even her friend and parents. It would be great for her if you will help him by giving him diet plan or regular exercise. Waiting for your reply thank you.
Chronic cold is caused by a variety of virus. They attack the mucous membrane to start with and go on replicating with every passing hour. Typical symptoms are sore throat, cough, sneezing and fatigue. There are enough home remedies that can successfully address the symptoms of chronic cold and get the stalwart immune system works faster.
Ginger tea: A cup of freshly prepared hot ginger tea will instantly show results for a chronic cold. The compound gingerol found in ginger can sharply cut down inflammation of the mucous membrane. It also creates a safe passage for the mucus to flow out of the body. The tea not only tastes good, but adds the much needed fluid that the body requires during the cold. 2 cups of ginger tea in a day is good enough to drive the cold away.
Steam: Steam in any form is a great agent to eradicate cold and cough from within. Be it in the form of tea, a hot bath or simply breathing in and out from a hot bowl, steams are wonder agent for chronic cold and cough. Certain agents such as peppermint, tea tree and eucalyptus leaves can be mixed with hot steam and the same can be inhaled for quick relief from a stuffy nose. The antiviral effects of the above mentioned agents can dislodge congestion, make way for the mucus and give relief from throat relief.
Syrup of honey and onion: If the chronic cold is accompanied with a nasty cough and with yellow sputum, a combination of honey and onion juice can be a wonder agent. The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of this mix help to loosen the phlegm from the chest. It also reduces the swelling of the throat and can keep the fatigue down.
Cough syrup: This syrup is not the ones that are available over the counter. It is prepared from liquorice root, ginger, marshmallow root and cinnamon. This syrup will readily arrest sore throats, soothe the mucous membrane and clear the phlegm from inside. For some test improvement, one spoon of honey can be added to make the syrup drinkable. 2 tablespoons of this syrup should be consumed twice in a day before any meal.
Salt bath: A salt bath comprising of scented salt, hot water, lavender oil, eucalyptus oil and peppermint oil can ease the body from tiredness and congestion. It is a welcome relief from the nasty cold. A bath of 15 minutes can relax the body and reduces body pain if any.
Gargle: The old fashioned gargle is one of the best remedies for getting over from chronic cold and cough. Warm water along with salt, cider vinegar, and dried sage is necessary to make the solution. Gargle helps to clear the mucus, fixes voice and gives relief from chest uneasiness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!