Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Greater Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dharmendra Kumar
Speech Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Hearing Disorders
Treatment of Speech Impairment
Therapy Oral Language
Language Therapy Treatment
Language Stimulation Treatment
Treatment of Learning Dysfunction Disorders
Language Presa Treatment
Oral Motricity Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Dharmendra KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 49 years of age and I feel low back pain often. But it gets relief on taking any small pain relief tablets should I go for a doc.
My mother, 42 years, is facing constant joint pain, swelling of limbs, slight fevers, fatigue, headaches, irregular periods (every 15 days), and a face rash around the nose. I would like to know what this could be and what steps do we have to take further?
I feel pain in my knee while walking in the knee cup. How I can cure it, by physiotherapy or by oil massage. Please guide me
I'm 28 yes male. I have severe back pain for past 2 months. I already take medicine for this. But no use. So what to do for curing this?
Sir, I am 25 f. Suffering from Back pain for last 5 days and it is gradually increasing day by day. I took normal pain killers in starting, from those pain killers I have got temporary relief for 1 to 2 hours. But still pain is spreading from back to bottom of the body and legs. Please suggest me some medicine or any treatment.
A dislocated shoulder is an injury in the shoulder joint, which is the most mobile joint present in the body. A dislocated shoulder injury occurs when the upper arm bone juts out of the socket in your shoulder blade. The shoulder is capable of moving in several directions, so a shoulder dislocation can happen through either the front of your shoulder or the back of your shoulder, although most dislocations happen through the front of the shoulder.
- Sports injuries: Over 75% of dislocated shoulder injuries are a result of injuries sustained from sports or sports related activities. Contact sports, such as hockey and football, which require a lot of close ranged contact, as well as sports like gymnastics and skiing often cause a lot of dislocated shoulder injuries.
- Injuries not related to sports/accidents: Hard blows to your shoulder, such as a result of a vehicle accident could be a very common reason behind shoulder dislocations.
- Sudden fall: Any sudden impact to your shoulder which puts a lot of strain on the shoulder blade, such as falling down a ladder, or tripping on a wet surface, may also lead to shoulder dislocation injuries.
Shoulder Dislocation Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a shoulder dislocation injury include:
- Extreme shoulder pain: Severe pain in the shoulder joint along with an inability to freely move the shoulder is a sure-fire symptom of a dislocated shoulder.
- Visible deformation: If the shoulder joint looks contorted, twisted, or grossly out of shape, it is quite certain that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Soft and raw to the touch: When touched from the side, if the shoulder feels extremely mushy and you cannot feel the bone underlying it, a shoulder dislocation injury is definitely the reason behind it.
- Numbness and weakness: A numb feeling not only in the shoulder, but all throughout the affected upper arm is usually a sign that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Swelling/bruising: This doesn’t always occur, especially if the dislocation is a minor one; however, severe swelling and bruising of the shoulder, especially if you have recently suffered a huge impact to it, is a guaranteed sign of a dislocated shoulder.