Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika GoyalYour feedback matters!
I have a baby of 4 years, he has A+ blood group & I am AB-. My husband is O+. Is there any problem in 2nd baby. One laproscopy surgery was done for ovarian cycst 3 years before the delivery of first baby. I am 34 years old. What is the limit of age so that I try for the 2nd baby.
I am 28 year old women Mujhe ek ladki hui hai Jo 2 mahine ki hai Mai use dud pila rahi thi To mujhe mere boobs mai dard hone laga To mujhe pata chala ki mere ek boobs mai ganth si ho rahi hai jisse mujhe dard hai Ye kis Baje se hai Or mai kya karu.
I am 29 year old male. I married when I am 25 year old, I have 3 year old female child. I known I am hbsag posstive but I did not take care that time. Now I am going for 2nd child. What I can do now because my 1 st child birth is by operation in 8th month and serious for 10 day in ventilatorpositive but I did not take care that time. Now I am going for 2nd child. What I can do now because my 1 st child birth is by operation in 8th month and serios for 10 day in ventilater machine. So what I can do first before 2 nd child.
I am in a live in relationship with my boy friend. We want to have sex without using protection. Without medicines I should use daily.
My mother having pain in breasts, she is 49 years old. The pain starts from breasts and effects upper arms. If touched hardly feels like some lumps are there inside the breasts. She don't have any smoking or alcohol habits. Kindly suggest what would be the problem. Can we go for mammogram for both areas?
I am not getting the periods since two months. I had sex one-time for 10 mins yesterday. I will be pregnant or not.
I'm 20 years old. I had an intercourse with my boyfriend on may 29 using his condom. After that first time I got my periods correctly. Next month it was 7 days late after 7 days I got my periods but now it is 10 days late for me. I'm so afraid of that. I ate many pineapples and some papaya. Some friends saying that there is heat in your body so only you didn't get your periods still now. They telling me be patient but I am very afraid of that. Please help me.
My wife never gets her periods on time and when it come it gives her to much pain and weakness. What should we do?
A STD is transmitted by means of physical intimate contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all. But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduces the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
- Consider male circumcision: There's evidence that male circumcision can help reduce a man's risk of acquiring HIV from an infected woman (heterosexual transmission) by as much as 60 percent. Male circumcision may also help prevent transmission of genital HPV and genital herpes. You can also take the package for Having Safe Sex.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world. Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses is trust between partners, plans to have children and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
My friend had unprotected sex and she have taken pill within 72 hours that is 7th night between 10 pm to 11 pm she had sex and she had taken pill on 10th morning. Now she missed her period which generally comes on 13th of any month. Today is 18th n still she is not getting periods but felt little cramp n white discharge. Is this normal or you can suggest something?
I am 21 years old and I doesn't having a periods in this month. And there is no pregnancy. I have checked with the pregnancy test. I am very scared what should I do?
I'm 25 year old female. Recently have done a pill abortion before one months. Now it's been one month and a week time but still I didn't get my period back and when I check for the pregnancy it shows negative. Very Small bleeding is happening sometimes and while having sex. Please give me some suggestion.
I am 20 years oldfemale and I have an irregular menstruation problem. Moreover my body hair growth is very high. I am also suffering from hairloss problems. My height is 5ft 6 inches and I hav a weight of 68 kgs. Is it an androgenic effect? I have done thyroid tests and ultrasonography also to check for pcod, but a negative result came out for it. What should I do next?
Packing a healthy lunch, whether for work or for school, is always a good option if you want to stay fit and healthy. Working for long hours can take a toll on your health. You should eat foods which are low in calories and fats; try and eat more veggies and fruits. Eating your lunch outside everyday can result in an upset stomach whereas home-made foods are both tasty and healthier. Here are some foods, which you should definitely consider for a healthy you.
- Sandwiches: Cheese and tomato sandwiches are a great source of protein; especially cottage cheese, as it is an awesome low fat source of protein. Tomato is good for your skin and also prevents cancer. You can also consider a healthier version by swapping mayonnaise with avocado as it is full of healthy mono saturated fats.
- Salads: Salad, especially green salad, is one of the healthiest foods you can pack for lunch. It is simple to make and is a great appetizer as well. You can also add flavour to your salads by adding lots of fruits and vegetables that you like to eat.
- Eggplant Pizza: Instead of having the greasy one, you can make your own vegetarian pizza including your favourite vegetables. You can also opt for whole wheat pita pocket rather than the heavy pizza dough. And diced eggplant acts as a rich source of fibre and potassium.
- Chicken Wraps: These are one of the best, if you are in a rush and want to eat something spicy and healthy. Chicken is also a rich source of protein; you can add some ketchup to lend some extra flavour to your wraps. You can also include frozen corns, lettuce leaves and peas if you want.
- Fruits: If you want to maintain a healthy diet, you should surely include fruits in your lunch. It decreases the appetite for the actual meal. The fructose present in the fruits gives an energy boost and the fibre creates a feeling of fullness. Since most fruits are high on dietary fibres and low on calories, they help to keep your weight in control.
One month back I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend my regular period time is 27. But I use unwanted pregnancy pill. Till I don't get period. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy. I used the pill after one hour. Could you please let me how to know I am pregnant are not. Without consult a doctor.
I have consulted a doctor to postpone my periods (menstruation cycle )date she advice me to consume MEDROX tab. Thrice a day. Is it safe to postpone period with this medicine and if there are any side effects please tell Is this medicine really works or which is best and safe.
Here are some #preventive measures that help keep to a minimum the risk of #hiv infection and #aids thus:
if operations scheduled time if you can get your own blood as preserved blood. This eliminates a possible infection by blood transfusion.
avoid resorting to medical care in developing countries involving blood or the use of syringes unless it is an absolute priority.
drug abusers who inject illicit drugs should use syringes for single use. They can get them in any big city for free.
avoid sharing with others razors, toothbrushes and other items that may come into contact with bodily fluids.
mother-child: the risk of transmission of infection by vhi in a positive mother can avoid practice one cesarean and giving up breastfeeding the baby.
#safe-sex avoid sexual practices that blood, semen or vaginal mucus secretion and / injured or diseased skin may come into contact with the couple. Always use condoms during sex. For oral sex, try not to get semen or vaginal fluid in the mouth.
also avoid having sex with many different people. A monogamous relationship only provides reliable protection against hiv and aids if both have mutual trust and can talk openly about possible infidelities.