Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. CameraYour feedback matters!
I am not feeling sleepy and due to this I am getting dark circles on my face. Can you please suggested there any way to reduce this?
I'm having mouth ulcers for long time its very frequently coming what should I do to stop this from coming?
I am having stomatitis .due to that I am feeling burning in mouth and on tongue at time of taking hot or salty and spicy food .my teeth is very sensitive .some time my mouth become dry and not able to swallow food. Pls advise me medicine. Thnx.
I had a pain in my tooth I am suffering from tooth decay Kindly suggest me best pain killer and cure from this pain.
I'm 20 years old girl. I'm suffering from dehydrated skin from harsh soap, hard water, rice scrubs and extremely harsh and dry weather in college campus. Since ive taken treatment from 2 months now. Cn you tell me how much time Will it take in completely restoring my skin? Also will those fine lines vanquish? Cn you tell me some therapy that I could practice home. Suggest me some ointment that is affordable and effective. PLEASE help. Reply please.
How to grow hair on bald area and how to control hair fall, please suggest me something to save my hair.
I have a black spot on my left feet, I have used many creams but it doesn't go away. Can you suggest me any medicine to clear that.
Meri skin par chote chote kale daag h jiske karan chehra kaala dikhta h ,ilaj b krwaya pr jb tk cream lagao tb tk hi thik rahta h baad me skin besi hi ho jati h or cream ka use krne se chehra laal b ho jata h.
I get pimples one after the other and leave marks on my face even if I don t touch them. Please advise.
In Ayurveda, acne is known as YouvanaPidaka, where Youvana is youth and pidaka is skin eruption. Acne is related to both facial skin health and hormones and with Ayurvedic treatment; you can actually get rid of these.
Before you get treated for acne, you must know the causes of getting acne.
Causes of Acne:
According to Ayurveda, the following reasons may result in eruption of 'pidaka'.
- Too much intake of fried food that vitiates Pitta and Kapha.
- Using cosmetics that directly affect the facial skin.
- Waking until late night resulting in imbalance of bodily functions.
- Anxiety and stress that lead to imbalance in metabolism and release toxins.
- Changes that take place within the body during adolescence.
- Family history
All these may lead to over production of sebum that clogs the pores. Sometimes bacteria are also responsible for acne.
Hormonal imbalance is another cause that leads to acne on the face.
Treatment of Acne with Ayurveda:
There are certain things that can be followed at home so that you can keep your skin clean and clear.
- Wash your face thoroughly with Luke warm at least three to four times a day.
- Using herbs that are useful in detoxifying and blood purification. For instance, neem and turmeric have anti-bacterial effect that cleanses the area with acne and helps them heal quickly.
- Applying sandal wood or turmeric pastes that are complexion enhancer.
- Mind smoothening medicines and coolants.
- If there is hormonal imbalance, then get a therapy for balancing hormone.
There are different herbs that are useful for treating acne. They are
- Turmeric or haridra: it helps in reducing the oily nature of the skin and adds luster to the skin.
- Neem or Nimba that is well known for its blood purification properties.
- Berberis Aristata or daruharidra that helps in reducing the acne scars and helps to get a glow on the face.
- Hemidesmusindicus or sariva that is a good blood purifier.
- Sandal wood or chandan for treating the acne with a soothing effect.
- Red sandal wood or raktachandana that purifies the blood and improves the blood circulation.
- Nutmeg or jathiphala for reducing the scar marks of acne.
- Indian Gooseberry or amlaki that nourishes both skin and the blood.
- Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Ashoka that are well known for treating hormonal imbalance.
By adding these in your diet and stopping fried foods, you can see changes in the acne marks. However, still if you find that they are there, rush to an expert for better advice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.