Doctor in Ishatvam Clinic
Submit a review for Ishatvam ClinicYour feedback matters!
To know your ideal weight simply
- Record your height in centimeters subtract 100 centimeter = Your ideal weight in kilograms.
- Example Height 172 cms less 100cms =72kg ideal weight.
- About 10 to 15% below is good enough for females.
- 20% weight over and above the ideal weight is Obesity.
- That the easiest way I think anyone can do to know the ideal weight.
- You just require a measure tape and that is also not expensive.
- Go Ahead know your ideal weight to enjoy long and healthy life.
Anxiety" is a general term that describes a variety of experiences, including nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worry, that are common in several mental health disorders. While most of us have anxiety at some time, this is completely different from an anxiety attack or anxiety disorder. Normal feelings of nervousness, worry, and fear often have a known trigger (a major exam, money issues, or seeing a bug). But when you're having a full blown panic attack or anxiety attack, the symptoms — chest pain, flushing skin, racing heart, and difficulty breathing — can make you feel as though you're going to faint, lose your mind, or die. The reality is, you won’t. The key to surviving is to learn all you can about anxiety attacks and practice the skills you need to get through them.
According to the Mayo Clinic, signs of an anxiety attack include:
- Abdominal cramping
- Chest pain
- Dizziness, light-headedness, or faintness
- Fear of loss of control or death
- Feeling of unreality or detachment
- Hot flashes
- Numbness or tingling sensation
- Rapid, pounding heart rate
- Sense of impending doom or danger
- Shortness of breath or tightness in your throat
- Trembling or shaking
The causes of anxiety attacks are not well understood. Some traumatic life events can set off anxiety attacks if the person is prone to depression or anxiety disorders. Also, medical conditions and some medications may trigger anxiety attacks. Many believe anxiety attacks run in families with a genetic predisposition. In other words, if your mom and her sister had anxiety attacks, it’s likely you will, too.
A professional voice user is the one whose voice is very important to his/her job like
- Call centre employees
- Tourist guides
All professional voice users need to take care of vocal hygiene.
Take proper voice rest.
If you notice any change in your voice, immediately contact speech language pathologist.
Today we have come up with the Home Remedy to treat Heart Attack.
Terminalia Arjuna ia a herb which is antioxidant, reduces cholestrol and reduces BP and useful in diabetes all at the same time.
- Arjuna herb works as a heart tonic that helps maintain heart health.
- Arjuna helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
- Arjuna promotes proper blood flow and normal homocysteine levels.
- Heart muscles are strengthened by arjuna.
- Arjuna supports the blood's absorption of lipids indicating it has cholesterol-regulating properties.
- Arjuna herb helps to reduces the effects of stress and nervousness on the heart.
- Arjuna supports the heart's energy output, and enhances overall energy levels, stamina, immunity, and cellular health.
- Arjuna Powder reduces hypertension and bad cholesterol (LDL). It is rich in magnesium, zinc, calcium, copper and improves the function of the heart.
How to Use Arjuna:
1.A tablespoon of bark powder is added to 2 cups of water, boiled and reduced to half a cup, fltered and consumed when hot.
2. It can be consumed in the form of milk remedy: It's bark powder made into water decoction and consumed ina dose of 50 ml once or twice a day before food.
As our lifestyle and living habits change, we experience a lot of new phenomena and changes in our body systems. One of the biggest changes that we can actually see is the change in the digestive system and the regularity or the irregularity of our stools. When we eat healthy and lead an active lifestyle, we are more likely to have a better digestive system, whereas if we eat more junk or take meals at irregular timings and do not set a system for the body, we put it at great risk of diseases and health issues. One of the most common problems that a lot of people face is constipation.
While constipation in itself may be tackled without much problem, the real issue arises when it turns into something more troublesome such as piles. The issue of piles arises when the veins in the anal region start to swell because of a disturbed blood flow. The swollen regions and the lack of fibre in the stools combine to make the process of passing stools very uncomfortable, painful and it may also lead to the bleeding of the anus.
Treating the issue of piles:
Piles is a health problem that is mainly supported and aggravated because of wrong eating habits, sedentary lifestyle and excessive constipation. One of the most important things that you can do in the course of getting the problem under control is to start eating right. Eating foods with high fibre content and foods that speed up the digestive systems may go a long way in easing out the pain. It may also be important to keep liquid intake under check so that more and more liquid and other healthy drinks are consumed. Choosing to exercise regularly and indulging in workouts that help keep the intestines strong are the best alternatives.
Apart from things that you can do on your own, it may also be important to make sure that you take the right professional medical help. When you have the best help on your side you may be able to make sure that you get the issue treated within a short span of time without having to suffer greatly. However, it is also essential to make sure that the best type of treatment is chosen. In most cases, choosing Homeopathy for treatment may be your best bet. When you opt for homeopathy for piles, you may be able to treat the issue without having to use chemically charged and loaded antibiotics and it may be an easier route to a healthy living.
Why take homeopathic treatment?
The reason why homeopathy is most demanded in the case of piles is because of the fact that conventional medication may lead you to go through surgery for getting relief from the issue. Not only does a surgery increase the burden of increased finances, but also means that it is physically more straining. While homeopathy offers natural and chemical free medicines that treat the root cause of the disease.
Severe symptoms like burnings and bleeding during and after passing stool effectively treat with Homeopathic medicine in very less time.