Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for dfjidddthjbcdtyYour feedback matters!
The presence of the excessive body and facial hair, a condition often termed as Hirsutism can be quite embarrassing for females. Waxing, threading, shaving, the use of hair removal creams and strips may provide a temporary solution but the problem surfaces within a month or two. The Laser Therapy comes as a blessing under such helpless situation. The Laser hair Reduction has gained immense worldwide recognition and appreciation. In this article, we will discuss the important points related to Laser Hair Reduction to help you understand the procedure better.
What is Laser Hair Reduction?
The Laser Hair Reduction is a hair removal procedure that utilizes a highly focused beam of light to get rid of the unwanted hair. As already known, the hair follicles contain pigments. It is these pigments that will absorb the light and will gradually result in the destruction of the hair.
Laser Hair Reduction Procedure
- The hair to be removed will undergo the necessary trimming (~ few mm just above the surface of the skin).
- It is important to adjust the equipment used in the Laser Reduction Therapy in accordance with hair color and thickness, the skin color, and the body area from where the hair will be removed.
- To ensure a better penetration of the laser beam as well as to keep the outer skin layer well shielded, the surgeon often makes use of a special cooling device or may even use a cold gel. Necessary precautions are also taken to keep the eyes protected from the laser light.
- Next, a pulse of the light will be focused on the area to undergo the treatment.
- In the meantime, the treated area will be under close scrutiny for any unwanted reactions or complication.
- At the end of the procedure, anti-inflammatory creams or ice packs may be used to soothe the treated area. One can also use cold water instead.
- The next session may be scheduled four to six weeks following the first one.
- In fact, the sessions will continue until there is complete hair removal from the targeted area.
The Associated Risks
- With a high beam light used, it is normal for the treated area to appear as if sunburned. The use of ice packs or even moisturizers can provide great relief. There may also be scarring, swelling or redness.
- In some rare cases, blister formation may also take place.
Precautions Before and After the hair removal
- Laser Hair Reduction requires precision. Make sure you are satisfied with the credentials of the surgeon. Always opt for an experienced surgeon with a higher success rate. It is better to be safe than to regret later.
- Refrain from any temporary hair removal procedures at least six weeks before the Laser Hair Reduction.
- You also need to keep the target skin area well protected from the sun rays. Most surgeons suggest minimum sun exposure at least six months before as well as after the hair removal. Make sure you use a good quality sunscreen.
I am feeling week and short of breath sometimes. Sir my platelets count decreased 1lakh40 then I put on a healthy diet it was 2.lakh50 again in two three days platelets drop to 1.lakh70 .now again I am eating iron capsule and healthy diet. I have done all the reports like cbc liver lft typhoidot dengue. All went normal. My esr is 15 .it been month I am feeling weakness in my leg joints. Kindly help.
What is eswt therapy for bones? How much time it takes to complete? N how much fees I have to pay for it?
Every women dreams of having long, cascading tresses but only few have it. Everyone dreams and wishes to have glossy locks of hair like the ones those pretty actresses and models flaunt but the only thing that stops women from getting that kind of beautiful hair is hair fall. Hair loss takes the weight, thickness, smoothness and luster, out of your hair.It is the major stress causing stuff in every woman’s life.
However, don’t worry because today I am going to give you some fantastic tips to reduce hair loss and regain your beautiful hair.
- Firstly eat well, ‘well’ in the sense eat a complete meal with proteins, vitamins and all. Your hair needs nourishment just like your body, oil is not enough; you have to make sure that your hair is getting all the nutrition it needs to grow.
- Cover your hair with a scarf or a hat when you go out. Pollution will destroy the smoothness and luster of your hair.
- Nothing will fix your hair like a hot oil massage. Massage helps to increase blood circulation and the better the circulation, the better nourishment for your hair, which will in turn lead to prevention of hair fall.
- The main reason for hair loss is stress; if you are under stress and have a lot on your mind, then the main reason for hair fall is stress and tension. Meditate by doing something you like or pursuing your hobby.
- Oil you hair regularly so that it gets proper care and nourishment. Oil helps to reduce hair fall and make your hair look silky. Keep your hair tied. I know all of us love to keep our hair open but keeping your hair tied is the best way to prevent hair loss.
- Apply amla to your hair. Amla is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which are very good for you hair. Take a few pieces of dried amla and grind it. Mix the powder with coconut oil, boil it,and apply the oil to your hair daily to see instant results.
- Switch to castor oil or almond oil, as they are very good for your hair. They help in preventing hair fall, reducing dandruff and making your hair more smother and silkier.
Hence, these are some of the tips, which you ought to follow to have beautiful hair and prevent hair loss.
In general, anterior cruciate ligament injuries, or ACL injuries, are understood to be tears in any of the several knee ligaments joining the upper leg bone and the lower leg bone. This can vary from minor injuries, such as small ligament tears, to more serious cases, like complete tears or when the ligament and one of the bones gets displaced from the other. These injuries usually occur during sports activities, like soccer, basketball, football, gymnastics, tennis, volleyball, etc. An untreated ACL injury can lead to a condition called an ACL deficiency. This can cause a lot of problems with regard to knee movements as the bones may rub against each other, causing a lot of pain. In some cases, the cartilage covering the ends of the bones may get damaged, eventually tearing and trapping the cushion pads supporting the knee joints.
Signs and symptoms of anterior cruciate ligament may include:
- You are unable to move properly.
- You experience immense pain while walking up and down stairs.
- You are unable to engage much in physical activities.
- Your knee begins to swell gradually.
- You can sense a loud popping sensation when moving your knee.
- You experience feelings of instability.
Anterior cruciate ligament injuries generally occur during sports. Here are some common possible instances that might happen during a game:
- Sudden arrest in motion
- An unsteady landing from a jump
- Direct blows to the knee from tackles
- Sudden shifts in direction
Treatment of ACL injuries normally involves the following:
- Immediate medical attention along with intense first aid care
- Sincere adherence to the R.I.C.E model of self care -
- Rest: Proper rest for a couple of weeks or months depending upon the severity of the injury
- Ice: Using ice packs to help cool the nerves
- Compression: Ice treatment further helps in compression
- Elevation: When lying down in bed, it is strongly recommended that you keep your affected leg at a slightly higher position, through the use of pillows or cushions
- Success rehabilitative therapy for several weeks
- Anterior cruciate ligament surgery or reconstruction
Hi Priyanka Gawde Madam I am in accounting profession so basically whole day sitting job. But in Morning I am doing exercise half an hour for frozen shoulder & half an hour stretching & some yoga for weight loss. In whole day I consume 3 cup of tea having less sugar. Breakfast and lunch taking together in that sometimes taking kanda poha, upma sometimes biscuits with tea. In noon taking fruits one bowl like watermelon, Papita, Orange, Pineapple etc. In evening taking an Apple sometimes if I feel more hunger then eat Pani Puri at night 3 small chapati, pulses and vegetables (I am not eating all vegetables like only few vegetables to eat) one big spoon rice (Not every time with dal avoiding dal instead of that using specs) then went for walking every night after dinner walking 4 to 5 kilometres daily and also walking nearly 2 kilometres during the day and consuming 8 to 10 glasses of water.
I had sprained my ankle 3-4 weeks back. The pain and swelling is almost completely gone, however I cannot run at full speed yet. I do not feel confident. My balance on the injured foot is not great either. I have started strengthening exercises, for the past 5 days. Is there something more I can do recover quickly and resume playing football. Is there some medication that will help me recover my ankle strength quickly?
Can we use shampoo daily to wash hair while bathing. Is it healthy for hair to shampoo daily. I use head&shoulders. If not how to wash the hair daily?
1. For normal hair. Which shampoo shall be used in daily uses? The quality of hair is normal. Recommended brand 2. Which lotion/moisturizer be used daily for daily uses. Brand? 3. How to make skin glow and remove wrinkles and dark spots circles?
Which shampoo should I use? My scalp is oily and from past 1 year I had not took care of my hairs so now my hairs had become curly and rough. Before it would be very smooth; straight and siky in last 1 year. I had tried many shampoos and conditioner to make my hairs curly to straight and silky but no result. So what you recommend me to do? Which shampoo and which hair oil and which home hair care routine you recommend me to do?
Sir, I am using MINSCALP plus lotion since 10 days as prescribed by my doctor. He said me to apply 30 drops daily at night, by mistake I applied 3 ml (approx 180 drops) for 4 ,5 days daily it caused more hair loss and I have spread myself more ball head on back side of my head due to this overdose (now my head looks like hollywood comedian brahmanandam). I rushed immediately my doctor and explained what I did, he laughed at me and said nothing will happen even you pour more on you head. I am afraid what to do now my doctor is not understanding me. Can I continue that lotion as prescribed my doctor using 30 drops daily or I stop that?
My mom age is 54. She suffered from severe joint pain in fingers and body leg pain. We went to rheumatologist. Doctor suggest tablet. She took tab for 8 months. But crp level is 17. Only reduce 3 point 20 to 17. Also she suffer body pain, back pain, feel vomit and stomach problem sometimes. Sometimes feel OK. How to reduce crp level and how long continue tablets. Is there any side effect. Other than crp level. Every other report is fine. No hormone, diabetes etc.
I have my nerve stick between my two bone at L4 and L5. What I can do. What types of exercise I have to do.
Hi I am 34 year old man .I get scanty facial hair growth. I would like to ask if there is any way to improve facial hair growth or any kind of medical treatment. would appreciate your help. Thanks.
Recently, from last 10 days, I feel pain in my lower left ankle I.e. In bottom of the feet which continue couple of hours. I'm male 42 years with no history of diabetes, heart etc. But sometimes I have high bp problem.
How I can stop to grow white hairs in my head. Im just 24 years old nd im facing dis problem last 4 yr.
Mera pair me dard hai jo kbhi kbhi hota hai our Mera umr abhi 30 sal hai kya ye hmesa ke liye thik ho skta hai.
Dandruff is not only an embarrassing condition but also a major cause for hairfall and hair weakening. It is estimated to affect as many as one in five individuals in India. Even though this is such a common issue, there’s still heaps of misleading conceptions about dandruff.
Myth1: “All flakes in your hair is dandruff”
Fact: Sometimes flakes are only a consequence of dry skin on your scalp. While the difference between dryness and dandruff might be unclear to the common individual, medical experts do make a distinction between the two. If your flakes are relatively small and white, chances are you’re dealing with a dry scalp - dandruff flakes tend to be larger and yellowish in colour.
Myth 2: “Dandruff is contagious”
Fact: Dandruff is not something that you can catch from someone else. The fungal bacteria that can lead to the appearance of dandruff are present on everybody’s scalp, which means all our scalps are naturally predisposed to the condition.
Myth 3: “Dandruff results from bad hygiene”
Fact: While regular shampooing can help keep dandruff under control, this condition does not stem from a lack of hygiene—even the most diligent hair washers can find themselves suffering from it. This is because dandruff is caused by various components, which include a characteristic overproduction of hair oil or an excess of parasitic microorganisms that live normally on our scalps.
Myth 4: “Dandruff only occurs on the scalp”
Fact: It's true that your scalp is the most widely recognised spot to experience dandruff, yet it's by all account not the only possibility. A few individuals additionally observe that areas such as the eyebrows, ears, and around the nose are inclined to flaking too.
Myth 5: “Dandruff can cause hair fall”
Fact: Hair fall is at some point connected with dandruff and an irritated scalp; however, these conditions are not mutually exclusive. Hair fall is not brought about by dandruff, but rather might be prompted by the incessant need to scratch a bothersome scalp. When we scratch our heads, the activity causes breakage in the hair. The root cause of hair fall includes anxiety, diet and the overall health of your scalp.