Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Siddha Marma Treatment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Submit a review for Achien AgrawalYour feedback matters!
My weight is 95 kg and my height is 5'10. I am in office kind of job but I do have a 5 km walk 5 times a week. No Gym exercise as I have 3 back bone compression fracture which I had before 3 year. I am having very light diet but still not losing weight even I am getting weak as Not having full diet. I want to reduce Atlest 10 kg and bring my weight to 80-85 kg. What's should I do AMD what exercise I can do and what diet should I follow.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 year, my weight has gone up from 84 to 93 kgs. I want to lose my weight. please help.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 65 kgs to 75 kgs. I want to lose weight, please help.
There are many myths surrounding fat and weight loss today. From fad diets to exercises that promise to burn fat in no time at all, the Internet is flooded with material and information that can confuse people. So here is our list of facts and myths regarding fat loss.
Starving: This one is a big myth! Do not starve as this will only make your body store fat from whatever little you may be ingesting. Also, such habits will weaken your bone and muscle strength in the long run.
Snacking: Avoiding snacks for fat loss is a myth. You need to divide your meals into smaller portions for faster fat loss, which means one or two of those meals could actually be snacks. But a snack which comes in the form of a bag of chips is a bad news. So get a salad or almonds for a snack instead.
Carbs: If you have come to believe that all carbs are bad, then you need a reality check. This one is a major myth. The body requires nourishment above all else, and this includes some amount of carbs. While having a cheese burger is a big no, having a potato salad minus the heavy cream dressing is actually a good idea and will give your body plenty of energy. Get the drift?
Calories: While you may have been led to believe that certain kinds of food can burn calories, this is actually a myth. The reality is that there are different kinds of calories and you must choose food that is high in fiber so that the metabolic system gets a boost. Food like oats which come with high dietary fiber can actually help push the food out of your digestive system, faster and more effectively.
Eating Right and Exercising: Many people believe that eating right and exercising are the best ways to banish fat from your life - forever. This is a myth. After a certain age, the metabolism does slow down. Eating right and exercising as a matter of routine helps in avoiding a sudden and massive weight gain. Above all, your diet and exercise should be flexible so that you can accommodate a slowdown without piling on fat.
The fat loss journey is one that is based on a consistent system of eating right and staying within a routine. So avoid myths and get yourself a well nourished, active and well rested body.
Dear concern. I have undergone uterus removal surgery on 5thdec, 16.problem I am facing is that my weight is increasing day by day. My belly is bulging out n my hips also gets broad .i m also having slip disc problem. N that too is creating problem. I feel heaviness in chest, pain in my lower back is getting worse, my both hands can not lift up heavy weight, tingling sensation which is increasing day by day going thru my hip n down in the legs. Pls suggest what to do. Unable to walk properly facing problem while going thru a little. I am doing my daily household work by my own bt facing problem. Pls help.
How to cure my lip colour I am used to smoke everyday now I stopped it but now I want my lip colour (Pink)
I am 21 years old male and I want to gain weight quickly what should I eat my present weight is 43 kg.
I am suffering from fever from from 5 days. I feel coldness weakness and sever headache. I am taking paracetamol and oflox tablets but they are effectless. I have my exams starting from Monday. As I am residing in hostel I have no time to go outside the college. So what should I do to cure.
A Simple Home Remedy for Shining our Facial Skin:-
Make the soaked Badam seeds a pasty form with the base of pure Milk without mixing water, And apply to the Face & also on the Neck, wait for a time of 15 to 30 minutes and then wash it away . Make this habit of doing weekly at least once, After minimum one month ,our Face will give a glittering shiningAny.Any age Male or Female can do this for Good shining of their FaceFor.For deatails can consult Prof Dr SudhakaraRao Vuppalapati.
I heard that no half moon on nails means its a indicator of low thyroid and weight gain so can you tell me is this right. Because only on my thumb and forefinger I do have half moon and for remaining fingers I don't have half moon how can I regain it? Please guide.
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
All of us have the innate desire to age gracefully. We want to think like a 40 but look like a 20. Nevertheless, with few treatments, you can undo the signs of aging to restore your youthful glow.
Laser Treatment: This method uses laser beams to generate heat energy for stimulating growth of new collagen fibers. This leaves your skin supple and rejuvenated.
Botox Injections: One can do away with wrinkles by the use of unadulterated Botulinum toxin A. When injected in a small amount, they block the nerves and prevent contraction of the muscles. Hence, the skin appears less wrinkled and even smoother.
Chemical Peel: Here, the doctor coats the affected areas of the skin with acid, thus causing microscopic exfoliation & new collagen formation and eliminating lines, creases and age spots.
Dermabrasion: The procedure requires sanding the epidermis (upper skin layer) with the help of a rotating brush done with Aluminium Oxide Crystals. A new skin layer eventually replaces the old one that gets removed in the process.
Face-lift: The method involves eliminating the excess skin and fat from the neck and the lower face, thus helping to tighten up the connective tissue and the underlying muscle.
Soft Tissue Fillers: Soft tissue fillers including hyaluronic acid, collagen and fat can be injected into the creases on the face. This helps to plump and level out the furrows.
Anti-ageing treatments address and treat the following skin issues associated with age:
Loss of one’s skin firmness
Reduced elasticity of the skin
Increased skin dryness
Pigmentation disorders, such as uneven pigmentation or age spots
Loss of skin radiance
Increased vulnerability to rashes and bruises
Greater translucency resulting in visibility of the veins
Increased redness due to enlarged blood vessels
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I have dark circle under my eye, it is from childhood, I think it is due to blood impurification, My friend suggested me to take SAFI syrup. Please tell something which gives better and fast result.
Human beings are considered as the most evolved species on this planet. Though it is said that our ancestors were monkeys, very few of the habits are common between the both. In the process of evolution, civilization has always been a priority. One thing which is similar (though reduced a lot) between humans and monkeys is the hair growth over the body.
Excessive, unwanted hairs on the body (especially face) is a usual problem being faced by everyone. In this fast, competitive world, it brings a social barrier to our identity. This can affect one’s future to a varying extent. Nobody likes to compromise with the future.
There are only two ways to get rid of them:
- Temporary methods like Waxing, Threading, Shaving, plucking are associated with pain, thick regrowth of hairs, infections (due to poor hygiene) and life long repetition of the procedure. This costs a lot of precious money and time. These procedures are usually undertaken by Beauty Parlors.
- Permanent methods include Laser Hair Reduction. Laser targets the melanin pigment in the hair root, thereby destroying it completely.
Once the client is ready for the procedure, the area is cleaned and marked; the hairs to be treated are shaved. Ice pack can be used for sensitive skin. The probe is placed firmly on the skin and fired. Pricking sensation on the skin may be felt in few cases. Whole body procedure may take a couple of hours. Routine activities can be resumed once the procedure is finished. The next session may take place after a time period of 1 month to 5 years (depending on the sittings already completed).
This is considered the best treatment modality in the approach towards unwanted hairs. The total number of sessions required are few. The procedure is completely safe, effective and hygienic.
We, at SUDEH, always strive to give the best possible results with the most advanced technology and the most suited treatment as per the individual needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
A rash on your child’s body or their regular cough bouts can sometimes be triggered by an allergy. We can excuse it by calling it a common flu or a heat rash, but the reason behind it might be something you are not aware of. Your child might be allergic, and it is imperative for you to find out that exact thing your child is allergic to, it can be dust, nuts that you may think is beneficial for your child’s health or even the fabric of the clothes you put on them. Allergies are caused when children come in contact with allergens, which can he inhaled, injected or even eaten unknowingly. If you see any of the symptoms of allergies, consult your doctor at the earliest and do not treat it lightly.
Some common triggers for allergies
These are divided into four groups
- Foods: Certain foods like peanuts, eggs, milk and it products which you feed your child might be triggering their allergy.
- Outdoors: When kids play outside pollens from trees or flowers might causes allergies. Even insect bites and stings are a major trigger
- Indoors: Animal fur or hair and even dust mites and mold that exist in your house can trigger an allergy
- Irritants: Common irritants like cigarette smoke, perfumes or even car exhaust should be watched out for.
Symptoms of common allergies
- Nasal Congestion: It is referred to as stuffy nose, which is very common in kids. Allergies are the most common cause of chronic nasal congestion (a stuffy nose) in children. Sometimes a child’s nose is congested to the point that he or she breathes through the mouth, especially while sleeping.
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever): It is also common and its symptoms include a runny or itchy nose and constant sneezing. A child with allergies may also have itchy, watery, red eyes and chronic ear problems. Even though it’s commonly known as “hay fever,” allergic rhinitis isn’t triggered by hay and doesn’t cause fever.
If you suspect your child has an allergy, make an appointment to consult a specialist. Start a diary before the appointment and keep track of what symptoms your child experiences and what you think causes them.