Spinal Fusion Surgery
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatments For Ringworm
Treatment Of Fractures And Other Injuries In Child
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Knee replacement
Vascular Trauma Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Management of Abortion
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Strip Method Procedure
Stretch Marks Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajayan's Multispeciality HospitalYour feedback matters!
I have hair fall problem along with the problem of my hairs growing slowly. I guess this is not a heredity problem because only my grandfathers have less hairs but none of my parents. Can this be because of masturbation (once everyday with some gaps)(I guess weekly 4-5 times). Please tell me which oil I should be using for my hairs. Is combined oil good or any other oil? Also does my masturbation rate affect my sperm fertility? And also I want to know about DHT (means how it may come and its effects)
Warts are small fleshy growths on human skin, which can happen anywhere over the body and are usually harmless, although they could be unsightly and if growing in certain areas, may be painful. Genital warts belong to that variety. Most warts are caused by human Papilloma virus (HPV) and genital warts are no different.
Causes of Genital warts:
Genital warts are usually contracted during sexual intercourse. During intercourse, tearing of skin and contact with an infected individual will pass of the virus to another person. This is how HPV is transmitted, which may result in genital warts. Other than being unsightly, genital warts can be painful if they are in position when they have friction against clothing and they may also obstruct the flow of urine requiring them to be removed expediently.
Treatment of genital warts in ayurveda:
Ayurveda has some great remedies to cure this problem. Let us have a look at a few of them:
- The onion and salt mixture remedy: This natural remedy has primarily two elements, which are onion and salt. To make this mixture you slice two onions, and sprinkle them with salt before leaving them overnight. In the morning, mash the onions into a thick paste and then pass it through a filter or sieve to extract juice. Apply this juice on the warts periodically for a few weeks until they either shrivel or fall off.
- The garlic paste remedy: This is another easy remedy which if applied consistently can bring great results fairly quickly. In this method you need to take a few cloves of garlic, crush them to a paste, apply this paste on the warts, cover the affected area with a bandage and leave it for an hour. After an hour remove the bandage and wash of the area. Repeat this for a few weeks and you should see the results.
- The potato remedy: This remedy would require you to follow the steps multiple times a day. Take a potato and cut it into slices. Use these slices to rub the affected area. This has to be followed up multiple times a day, preferable at least 3 or more times. Doing this for 2 to 3 weeks will bring results where the warts will either shrink up or fall off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Possibly the most common skin problem in the world, acne is the inflammation of the skin pores when excess oil and dead skin cells clog them. Acne can manifest in many forms such as blackheads and whiteheads, and papules among others. More than the acne, the scars they leave behind tend to cause the most grief as they look quite unsightly. There are multiple modern dermatological treatments which can help you resolve this problem. Some of the treatments that are commonly used are mentioned below –
Chemical Peels: This is one of the most common methods used for the treatment of acne scars. Specially mixed chemical formulations are used to dissolve away the top layer of the skin which contains most of the scars. Once the top layer goes away, the new layer of skin which regenerates doesn’t have the scars.
Light Therapies and Laser Treatments: There are many types of laser and light therapies which use a focused light to burn away the top layer of the skin to regenerate it and reduce the scar. Certain specialized lasers use high-intensity pulses to treat raised acne scars specifically.
Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: One of the most popular and commonly found treatments, is dermabrasion. This method uses an electrical machine that removes the top layer of skin which is akin to sanding. However, this is a fairly invasive option and will require some time for recovery. A less invasive procedure is microdermabrasion which uses finer instruments for this purpose and tends to have lesser downtime.
Dermal Filler Injections: These injections are used to plump up certain areas of skin which need to be treated. Most of them work on the principle of boosting collagen which is responsible for healing the skin. Once boosted, collagen works to fill gaps and regenerate new skin. However, most of these are temporary and only last for about a year or so.
Incisions Under the Skin: Sub-cision or subcutaneous incision uses a tuned surgical probe to separate the scar tissues of acne from the normal skin. This will result in the skin to rise and thus flatten the dent of the acne scar.
Autologous Fat Transfer: A form of therapy which is becoming popular very quickly, this method uses fat taken from one area of your body and injected into the scar area. This results in raising the depressed areas of the skin and flattening the scars. However, fat is easily absorbed within the body and thus the effect may diminish within some time. You may be needed to redo the procedure over regular periods.
Cryotherapy: The area around the scar is frozen in a targeted manner which results in the scar tissue falling over and exposing newer skin which is smooth and devoid of scarring.
Topical Creams: These are the most commonly available over the counter solutions for acne scars which help reduce their appearance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
My baby is 7 months old. She is having lots of prickly heat rashes on her body all over the body. I don't knw which powder to use. Please suggest me a good baby prickly heat powder for her to cure fast.
I have pain in right foot suggest me what can I do main problem is when there is cold almost in winter.
I work for multinational company and sit on chair working hours. It causes back pain is it temporary and how to reduce the pain.
Diagnosis of tuberculosis is based on a combination of clinical features, smear examination of sputum where available, tuberculin skin testing or Mantoux test, chest X-ray and Histopathologic / cytologic examination as appropriate. Common clinical features are weight loss, persistent fever and /or cough of more than 2 weeks duration and history of close contact with another Tuberculosis patient.
Mantoux test also known as Tuberculin skin test is used for the detection of infection by Mycobacterium Tuberculosis bacteria. The test consists of slowly injecting a liquid intradermally (superficially within the layers of the skin) on the forearm, leading to formation of a raised vesicle which should be easily visible to the naked eye. This liquid, used in India, is Tuberculin PPD RT 23 strain. Tuberculin is a glycerol extract of the Tuberculosis bacteria. This is one of the two WHO accepted standard tuberculins, apart from PPD-S. In India, where the prevalence of tuberculosis is high, the recommended dose of this liquid is 0.1 ml of 1 TU (TU stands for tuberculin units) .1 TU is the strength of the liquid mentioned on the vial. This liquid is usually administered by a very tiny syringe, usually of 26 gauge. (Needle diameter).
Please click on the link to watch a video demonstrating how this procedure is performed.
Test principle : The individual who has been infected with Tubercle bacilli responds with a hypersensitivity reaction at the test site in the form of induration. Induration is the palpable raised hardening of the skin, while erythema refers to redness of skin. Only induration is clinically significant and measured after 48 to 72hours following injection. Diameter of the Induration is measured by a scale in millimetres perpendicular to the long axis of the forearm.
Interpretation of the tuberculin test
- Size of induration 15 mm and above : - signifies infection with tubercle bacilli
- Size of induration 10-14 mm : - could be due to infection with tubercle bacilli, BCG induced sensitivity, or due to cross reaction with other environmental mycobacteria.
It is more likely to be attributable to infection with tubercle bacilli in case of history of contact with smear positive case of pulmonary TB, clinically confirmed TB OR X-ray consistent with active TB.
- Size of induration 5 -9 mm: usually non tuberculous in nature generally
- Size of induration <5 mm : indicates absence of any type of mycobacterial infection.
Precautions during this procedure :
- If a raised vesicle does not appear it means that the liquid has been injected too deeply, and the test should be repeated on the other arm. If the same arm is used the injection site should be should be separated at least 5 cm from the first injection site.
- Occasional patients may experience severe allergic reaction to the tuberculin PPD
- Larger the size of the induration, higher the probability of presence of infection with tubercle bacilli.
- Almost all reactions with induration more than 15 mm maybe considered attributable to infection with tubercle bacilli.
- Formation of necrosis (ulcer) at the test site, indicates high degree of tuberculin sensitivity and suggests presence of infection with tubercle bacteria.
- Tuberculin reaction may be suppressed (falsely low) in presence of immunosuppressive states. Like HIV, malnutrition, patient on steroid therapy etc.
- Mantoux test is generally not recommended for infants less than 12 weeks old. If the test turns out to be positive, then it is significant, but if the test is negative, then the test needs to be repeated again.
- The tuberculin test detects only the presence or absence of tuberculosis infection. The presence of infection is not synonymous with disease. It simply means, that even if you have tuberculosis infection in your body, as detected by positive Mantoux test, it does not mean you have active Tuberculosis in your body and require anti tuberculosis drugs in all cases. The clinician will correlate your mantoux test result with other tests ( as mentioned at the top of the blog) to give you a final picture.
- For more such interesting articles please visit my blogsite www.doctors4patients.com
I am 28 years old female. I gave birth my daughter on 4 oct 2016 by section. Now my daughter is of 7 month. I got pregnant again. My last period date is 18 of April. Now I am very confused that I should carry baby or getting abortion. If I carry my baby. Is it safe or not. And if it is not safe then what is the procedure of abortion. Please help me.
Basic conditions to be healthy are found to be three components they are:
1. Normal weight,
2. Exercise daily,
3. Proper nutrition.
Supposing you were told that you need to keep lugging a really awkward cargo weight from 8 kg to 20 kg, regardless of whether you walk, sit, eat or sleep. You're probably terribly would surely, isn't it? but that's exactly what you're doing in the excessive weight! you wear the unhealthy flab. You're overloading all organs, especially the heart and blood system.
Overweight is dangerous! he depletes the heart. Insurance statistics show that the last thing live fat people. Every pounds overweight shortens your life. That's why condition no. 1 for healthy hearts are normal weight!
It is possible to achieve optimum weight naturally and in continuing to support him all the time. The use of drugs from obesity even more dangerous than the mere obesity!
Condition no. 2 for a healthy heart is a rigorous exercise routine. The exercise will not only help to maintain normal weight, but will also stimulate healthy blood flow, improve muscle tone and bodies would enhance the functioning of all organs of the body.
What is most important is the condition no. 3-proper nutrition! a healthy heart and healthy body are created a clean and healthy blood, and clean, healthy blood is the food that you eat. Food is the most important factor in the regulation of weights, nutrition blood and through it the whole body nutritional, protects the heart from a deadly cholesterol and strengthens it, turning into a powerful source-life eternal youth.
एक समय था जब झुर्रियों को बुढ़ापे की निशानी माना जाता था। लेकिन, आजकल, यह आश्चर्यजनक नहीं होगा कि आप केवल 25 वर्ष के हों, तो भी यह दिखना शुरू कर दें। व्यस्त जीवनशैली, तनाव, नींद की कमी और अनुचित आहार अक्सर त्वचा का नुकसान होने के कारण होता है।
झुर्रियां पतली, सगनी त्वचा के कारण होती हैं। वे विशेष रूप से चेहरे, गर्दन, हाथों की पीछे, और अग्र-भुजाओं के शीर्ष पर दिखाई देते हैं। झुर्रियां तब होती हैं जब त्वचा के संयोजी ऊतक में कोलेजन और इलास्टिन कमजोर हो जाते हैं और टूट जाते हैं। समय से पहले या अधिक झुर्रियां अन्य कारकों जैसे सूरज की रोशनी या कठोर वातावरण, धूम्रपान, कुछ दवाओं के उपयोग, अत्यधिक तनाव, अचानक वजन घटाने, विटामिन ई की हानि, गतिहीन जीवन शैली और आनुवंशिक पूर्ववृत्ति के कारण भी हो सकती हैं।
झुर्रियों से बचाव के घरेलू उपाय
यदि आपने हाल ही में अपने चेहरे पर महीन रेखाओं पर गौर किया है या लंबे समय से उन्हें छुटकारा पाने के लिए संघर्ष कर रहे हैं, तो यहां कुछ अद्भुत घरेलू उपाय हैं जो झुर्रियों को बहुत प्रभावी ढंग से हटा सकते हैं।
1. जैतून का तेल:
जैतून का तेल आपकी त्वचा के लिए एक अद्भुत मालिश तेल है। यह एंटीऑक्सिडेंट जैसे विटामिन ए और ई, का एक अच्छा स्रोत है, जो त्वचा के लिए हानिकारक मुक्त कणों से लड़ते हैं। नियमित रूप से प्रभावित त्वचा क्षेत्र पर जैतून का तेल मालिश करना त्वचा की कोशिकाओं को मॉइस्चराइज, मरम्मत और पुनर्जीवित करेगा।
आप 1 बड़े चमच जैतून के तेल में 1/2 चम्मच कालनजी तेल को भी जोड़ सकते हैं, इसे अधिक शक्तिशाली बनाने के लिए।
मेथी के पत्ते विटामिन और खनिजों में बहुत समृद्ध हैं जो आसानी से शरीर द्वारा अवशोषित होते हैं और झुर्रियाँ और अन्य त्वचा की समस्याओं का इलाज करते हैं। ताजी मेथी के पत्तों को पीस लें, एक पेस्ट बनाने के लिए। अपने चेहरे पर पेस्ट को लागू करें और इसे रात भर छोड़ दें। सुबह इसे गुनगुने पानी से धो लें।
आप मेथी के बीज के साथ उबला हुए पानी से भी अपना चेहरा धो सकते हैं या अपनी झुर्रियों और महीन रेखाओं पर मेथी तेल लगा सकते हैं।
यह इलास्टिन के टूटने को रोकने में मदद करता है, झुर्रियां और महीन रेखाओं के मुख्य कारणों में से एक है। अदरक एंटीऑक्सिडेंट्स में समृद्ध है, इस प्रकार भी झुर्रियों को रोकने में मदद करता है। शहद की एक चम्मच के साथ कसा हुआ अदरक मिलाएं और हर सुबह इस मिश्रण को खाएं। आप अदरक और शहद वाली चाय भी पी सकते हैं।
एलोवेरा विटामिन ई का एक समृद्ध स्रोत है, जो त्वचा के लिए एक बूस्टर है। एलोवेरा एंटीऑक्सिडेंट और शोथ रोधक यौगिकों के साथ सुस्त त्वचा को भी स्वस्थ कर देता है। 1 बड़ा चमचा एलोवेरा जेल और 1 अंडे के सफेद हिस्से का उपयोग करके पेस्ट बनाएँ और इससे अपने चेहरे पर मालिश करें। इसे आधे घंटे के लिए छोड़ दें और फिर धो लें।
केले विटामिन, खनिज और एंटीऑक्सिडेंट्स में समृद्ध हैं जो झुर्रियों और महीन रेखाओं के कारणों से मुकाबला करते हैं। एक गाढ़ा पेस्ट बनाने के लिए दो केलों को कुचल दें। झुर्रीदार क्षेत्रों पर पेस्ट को लागू करें। इसे कम से कम आधे घंटे के लिए छोड़ दें और फिर इसे गुनगुने पानी से धो लें।
बादाम में विटामिन ई होता है जो त्वचा की प्राकृतिक लोच को लौटाता है। बादाम फाइबर, लोहा, जस्ता, कैल्शियम, फोलिक एसिड, और ओलिक एसिड का भी एक उत्कृष्ट स्रोत है, जो संयुक्त रूप से बुढ़ापे की प्रक्रिया में देरी कर सकते हैं और झुर्रियों का इलाज कर सकते हैं।
रात भर के लिये कच्चे दूध में कुछ बादाम सोखें। सुबह, उन्हें छील लें और पीसकर गाढ़ा पेस्ट बनायें। इसे चेहरे पर लागू करें, 15 मिनट तक सूखा दें और फिर पानी से धो लें।
अनानास में एंजाइम होते हैं जो त्वचा लोच को बढ़ावा देते हैं, त्वचा को मॉइस्चराइज करते हैं और साथ ही मृत त्वचा कोशिकाओं को खत्म करने में मदद करते हैं। यह एंटीऑक्सिडेंट, फाइबर और विटामिन में भी समृद्ध है जो त्वचा के स्वास्थ्य को बढ़ावा देते हैं।
प्रभावित त्वचा क्षेत्र पर अनानस मांस रगड़ें। आपकी त्वचा पर अनानस का पल्प लागू करें। इसे लगभग 20 मिनट तक सूखने के लिए छोड़ दें और फिर इसे धो लें।
Breakfast: The most important meal of the day; never skip your breakfast
Since childhood train your child to eat a balanced and nutritious breakfast.
Do not let your kid go to school with just milk.
Every individual irrespective of age and gender must be calculative of a complete n balanced meals throughout the day.
Chances are your children or grand children are back in school after the summer break. So I thought it was a good time to highlight the fact that the right vitamins for children can improve their mental performanceIn fact, hundreds of studies underscore the importance of nutrition in cognitive development.
Stephen Schoenthaler, Ph.D., a professor at California State University at Stanislaus, has been researching this topic for years. In one study, Dr. Schoenthaler and his colleagues tested the IQs of 245 schoolchildren between the ages of 6 and 12 in Phoenix, Ariz. They then enlisted teachers to distribute either a vitamin and mineral supplement or a placebo to these children on a daily basis.
At the study's conclusion, IQ tests were again administered, and the students who had been taking the supplements and vitamins for children had an average 2.5 point gain in IQ. The truly impressive finding of this study, however, was that the children who were poorly nourished at the study's onset gained at least 15 IQ points!
The researchers also noted that test scores were closely linked with school performance, and suggested that parents “of school children whose academic performance is substandard would be well advised to seek a nutritionally oriented physician for assessment of their children's nutritional status.”
I have small lumps all over my body, like in my arms, wrist, abdominal area, thighs. They vary in size. Generally, not painful to touch, but sometimes a bit painful. It maybe genetic as my mother also has these.
I have back pain problem ,muscle pain problem, And many type of pain problem are face by me in morning.
Mujhe ye janna hai ki mere bal kafi tut rhe hai jisse sar me bal kuch kam hue hai bal na tute iske liye kuch bataye aur balo ko phir se regrow kase kare mane youtube par deka tha usme. Balayam yoga ka bataya tha ki isse hair regrow hota hai.
I am suffering from leg fracture from accident during 2 weeks still it's pain please tell me reason.
Hi Doctor, I'm Abinash! One of my friend told me that if I apply Beer (alcohol) on my face then it will glow and it really helps in removal of dead cells from the face. How far is it true?
Hello Dr. My Lmp is 16 april 2017. Yesterday I checked on pregnancy kit nd it was positive. But I cnt continue this one bcoz I have 2 kids 2nd one is only 7 month old. So please suggest me how to discontinue this pregnancy. Is T-pill kit us safe to be taken? There is any side effect of this if I take this, like-vomiting, fever, over bleeding? please reply me soon it's an emergency.
Pregnancy loss could be devastating. Not only does it affect a woman mentally, but it also often takes a huge toll on her confidence. Post miscarriage trauma is a common phenomenon in this case. The range of emotion a woman might go through include denial, guilt, anger, depression, envy and yearning. Although the process of grieving takes a lot of time, the first step towards post miscarriage trauma is to accept the inevitable and move on.
Here is a list of tips that will greatly help a woman to cope up with the loss:
- Take time: While listening to friends and family seems to be the best course of action around this time, your loved ones need not get priorities at this time. If you believe that clearing your baby’s belongings is causing pain to you, take the time to prepare yourself. Clear away the stuff only when you are emotionally ready to do so.
- Create memories: While a lot of people suggest to completely get rid of all the memories that are attached to the baby, it may not be a great thing to do. Studies have shown that creating a memory about your loss helps to heal faster. So go ahead and take a picture with your baby, plant a tree, take a footprint or christen the baby. Good memories attached to your baby will not haunt you about the loss.
- Take care: Do not neglect your personal health and well-being. Eat well, take enough rest, quit smoking and drinking and seek pleasure in your loved one's company. The more you embrace life, better are your chances to get back to the grooves. Following an old hobby or working out one hour per day goes a long way in the process of healing.
- Get your partner’s help: Being open about your emotions is a good thing to do. Express your feelings about the baby to your partner. The process of coping up can be entirely different from each other. What matters is to let each other’s feelings known. Your partner’s broad shoulder is your best bet to come out of your loss.
- Set the expectations right: Women often get cranky and irritated after a miscarriage. Speak to your loved ones and let them know about your feelings. This will help you to get your loved ones support you and let you heal quickly from your loss.
- Support group: It is very comforting to share your feelings with people who have already experienced the kind of loss you have faced. Sharing in person can reduce your pain a great deal. A spiritual healer or a professional psychiatrist can also play a crucial role in your recovery.
Human beings are designed to relish contact and interaction with one another. After all, it is what makes us different from quite a few members of the animal kingdom. Having said that, sometimes, separation between people is a fact of life and it does have an impact on the lives of the people who get separated.
One of the interesting things about separation is when it occurs between couples is not only a feeling of sadness, but also a feeling of insecurity. It is to be kept in mind that the entire process of adjusting is not only one that is to be gone through by the couple, but also by their children. While it can prompt children to become independent and not overly reliant on their parents’ love, separation can also lead to a deficit or inadequate love being provided to them in the years that they are in the greatest need of it. This is quite an unfortunate aspect of separation.
There are a range of feelings which a person is likely to feel when separation occurs and there is a lot to be done by the way of working through these emotions. The mix can include resentment, disappointment, as well as a longing for the partner, even for quite some time after the divorce has taken place. In a number of cases, the most tormenting phase of separation is the time leading up to separation and the few days following it. Facing legal challenges, letting friends and family know about their decision and undergoing the entire role change leaves the couple as well as their children fatigued.
It may be ironic, but the fact of the matter remains that a person is not always rational after a divorce. Whimsically, it can be said that a separation of a marital bond does often affect the person’s ability of separation of rationality from irrationality!
While life as a single mother is quite tough, it is intriguing that women are the ones who initiate divorce twice as often as men do! After a divorce takes place, women are the custodians of the children they had in 90% of the cases; so it is true that women do have a high level of concern for their children. Often people in a separation emotionally act the same way children do when separated from their parents.