Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Married 2 years and we don't ve child. No we are planning. So how much time we have to involved in sex and in a week how many times we have to do sex Bec I have back pain.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I'm 21 years old female. My menstrual cycle is irregular in this month. My last menstrual cycle in January 5, 2015. No menstrual cycle after January 5. In my vagina there are some pimples like projections. That pimples like projection are very itching and irritating smell at the time of urination. Can you please tell me what is this problem? What should I do for regular menstrual cycle?
I think I am having vaginal infection. There is a white thick liquid coming out of my vagina, the area is red and etching is also there. But I am having my periods so should I visit a doctor or not ? I mean in periods how will she examine me ?
I have itchy red bumps on my abdomen and inner thighs and it's slowly spreading. I visited a dermatologist last month and he said its a fungal infection and gave me some medicine but it's not helping at all. I was tested positive for herpes on November 2015. But last month the doctor told me that it's not because of herpes. I have been applying fucibet everyday but it's not helping much. I would like to request you to kindly give me some good medicines.
I had some intimate moment with my partner on 9th april we didnt had intercourse completely but have intimate moment unprotected we was unable to perform intercourse as we were doing it for first time. My partner didnt had a pregnency test her periods is delayed by 8 days I am still in doubht why it happened because we didnt have a complete intercourse? then why she is not having her periods? pregnancy test can be done after 15 days?
I am 31 years married 8 months back. Till now intercourse has not happened as I have fear. Give me some knowledge about intercourse.
Hallo sir/mam Sir, How to stop my menstruation from 5 years I will do this menstruation sir can you suggest me that how to control on menstruation or suggest for tablets & medicines.
My wife is four month pregnant and she is currently suffering from kidney stone. Can anyone help me out for stone treatment which is also safe in pregnancy.
The old age is best defined as the age of retirement that is 60 years and above. Improvements in the health care technology has increased the life expectany. The process of ageing brings about physiological, psychological and immunological changes which influences the nutritional status. The changes associated with ageing are partly influenced by genetics, race and gender.
All the functions of the body start to decline in its work. The reserved nutrients are used up especially the minerals. Calcium is the main mineral that starts depleting as early as the people enters into the age of 40+. This is why the people of old age faces lot of bone related disorders and tooth problems. As a result, arthritis becomes one of the major health issue faced by the geriatrics. This discourages the activeness of people.
To compensate the bone loss and the demoralisation, one should include a high amount of calcium rich diet. The calcium rich foods include milk, millets, yogurt, broccoli, egg, peanut etc. Avoid tea or coffee and so the absorption of calcium is encouraged. Sugars n junk foods should be avoided.
When you enter the later middle age, certain clinical tests should be done to ensure good health. As a dietitian, I personally feel to take up a master health check up atleast once in a year. But if you are highly concerned about your health, its essential to take up certain basic tests which include
Blood sugar both fasting and postprandial
Blood lipid profile
Eeg &amp; ecg
A simple lifestyle modification that includes diet, exercise, habits etc, one can lead a healthier and happier life.
I have sex with my husband 1 month ago. Nd then I did not come in periods. I do not want to pregnant. Help me. What can I do?
Hi doctor. I am 17 and me and my gf have decided to have sex. I don't want to make her pregnant so please tell me everything about sex. I wasn't good in studies so I know a very little. So please tell me all the details from beginning . I don't want to make her pregnant, so please give ways for that also.
1. Limit well-wishing - This can be extremely important for those first few weeks at home and is also often in the best interest of your baby's health. Certainly you are anxious to show off your new little one, but there will be time. Don't be afraid to place limits and disregard those that would like to insist that it is ok for them to come by. A good game plan is to let everyone know a date after which you will feel up to having visitors meet your newest family member. It is ok if they disagree.
2. Accept help - Chores still can get done by others. Tell family and friends how they can help. When people want to visit, ask if they might be willing to bring food. Don't be afraid to rely on others.
3. Breast-feed if you can - Yes, it's good for the baby but it also will burn an extra 500 calories a day. If you're trying to get the postpartum weight off, breast-feeding is a great way to start.
4. Hang up your cape - You are a superwoman but superheroes need rest too. Napping when the baby sleeps is easier said than done if you think you have to keep up with laundry and cooking. Forget the chores and try to nap at least once a day.
5. Drink water - Breast-feeding increases your need to stay hydrated. Get the equivalent of 8 glasses of water a day. Stay away from sugary sodas and caffeine that can filter into breast milk.