Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Shubham
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Ms. ShubhamYour feedback matters!
Hi I am Harsh, 33 aged person. I have less growth in beard and mustache. For last 1 year using moisturizer for my face, still have not seen much use of it. I would like to know any face wash or oil which can stimulate the growth rate. If I am not saying my beard or mustache growth is really low. Have some fair growth, but near my lower end of my mouth I am not having any growth. Refer to this image https://www.thetrendspotter.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/HANDLEBAR-MO. Jpg. In this image it appears like no growth below end of the mouth. Also always I am having a issue of throat congestion, beyond that I have nose blockage which means often some kind of air blockage or many solid particulars get formed inside the nose. Kindly let me know the medicines or solutions for this. I heard about this website from Wipro vantage circle.
I am facing dandruff problem and thinking to do hair spa. Will it useful for me and does men do hair spa it feels very awkward for me to ask please hlp.
Eri Mammi Ki age 51 h unko 15-20 din SE bhulne Ki aadat ho rhi thi par achanak unki juban ladkhane lag gyi h unka mind thik nhi chal RHA wo naak kaan aankh me bhi farm nhi kar pa rhi h time nhi dekh pa rhi unke sir me achanak dard hota h bahot tez fir ruk jata h kabhi thin BAAT karti h or achanak juban fir SE ladkhadane Lahti h kya problem ho sakti h.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.