Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Ms. ShubhamYour feedback matters!
I am a woman of about 51 years, having diabetes treatment regularly. Once a year, when the season changes from winter to summer in the months of March-April, I get pain in the back followed by acute pain in the lower back side, abdomen, corner of thighs and neck. With time, the pain increases and becomes so acute that I couldn't even move out of my bed without any help. For relief, I take painkillers and hot fomentation regularly but the pain eases a little bit and then again increases. I also get constipation with backache, say I go to pass stools after two days often. It usually happened to me during my young age also but that time, pain remains for two- three days only and after taking lot of bed rest and fomentation, I am relieved. But not the condition is becoming worse day by day. After my periods are stopped in the beginning of 2014, the pain is critical. I regularly take shelcal and calcijoint (once a week) along with diabetes tablet. Kindly guide me what precautions to take and which tablets to continue so that the worse situation doesn't come in the next changing season. Thanks in advance!
I am 24 year old female ,I had left hand ache pain while sleeping on night I wake up, I sweat like after jogging ,I google about this ,that shows heart attack chances. I am very much feared. What to do? What be the real problem? please help me.
I am just 18 but some of my hairs have turned white. What should I do to make them black again naturally.
Im very unhappy from my white hair & hair loss problem so please give me a proper resolution , what should I do?
Hi Dr. I am suffering scalp folliculitis from last 3 years whenever I talk medicine it stops and it occurs again when I stop medicine. Is there permanently cure for this disease.
Hello doctor I am 20 years old now but I did not get my beard yet? Why? My friend has a wonderful beard on his face but I do not have why doctor why?
Lower leg pain and thy and back pain for the last 3-4 months. Is this a sciatica pain Pls. Tell me the best medicine for this pain.
I have a problem I need solution for that I have pain in my legs please tell me solution for the my problem?
I'm suffering with severe foot pains, I'm having swelling near foot joints, and burning sensation on right heel, Severe pain on the left leg 2nd finger.
I may be having hereditary of hair falling but the thing which irritates me the most is whenever I shaved of my hair of my head it grows well but after a month it start falling again and leave patchy scalp and after suffering from years of hair fall the scalp of my crown part are distinctly showing off and I do not believe in mintop soln its a shit it will not protect your hair or grows. So advice me something that is actually helpful as I've described the symptoms above. Thank u.
Please suggest me some remedies to grow long thick and healthy hair. My hair is very thin and short. Please prescribe me good quality shampoo.
Hai doctor my shoulders are too weak when I have started hard work something like writings play crickets my shoulder was very pained and 1 hour take rest it everything alright.
I am 28 years old and I can't grow more BEARD. I have only few beard in selected areas of my face skin. What is the complete solution to grow Full BEARD or what shall I do to grow more beard and look complete adult?
Hi, my problem is. I am having dry hair. And my hair type is curly. My hair looks like a copper wire. Most of them where saying apply coconut oil. If I applied coconut oil it become more rough. So I stopped using coconut oil. I just want to make my hair soft. Please help.
I am 30 years old. Am getting Baldness. Density of hairs getting reduced gradually. Please suggest me medicine is best to go without side effect. Homeopathy or something else.
You may lose 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet the thinning of your scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous new hair growth filling up the bald spots. But hair loss occurs if this cycle of shedding and growth gets distorted. Stress and an unhealthy lifestyle take a toll on your hair as well.
The following is a list of the types of hair loss that are caused due to high levels of stress:
- The body secretes hormones such as non-adrenaline or Norepinephrine and cortisol in response to stress. These hormones force a large number of hair follicles into a static phase, hindering new hair growth. As a consequence, simple activities such as combing or rinsing the hair might cause hair fall in large strands which do not get replaced by new hair again. This abnormality is known as Telogen effluvium .
- Trichotillomania is a condition characterized by one pulling out his/her own strands of hair forcefully; most often triggered by negative thoughts or other psychological disorders such as depression or excessive frustration, boredom, stress or tension.
- Alopecia areata is a condition caused by severe stress wherein the immune system of the body attacks the hair follicles, results.
Other lifestyle-related factors can also have an adverse impact on the hair growth. Let us see how:
- Excessive hair styling or hair treatments with hot oil actually swell up the hair follicles. Chemical therapies, dyes, flat irons, blow dryers or bad brushes as well as a range of hair dressing techniques such as hair extension, application of coloring agents, gels and hair sprays further affect the individual strands of hair.
- A junk food diet rich in salt, sugar and saturated fats but less in essential nutrient content can tremendously affect your hair.
- Smoking inhibits blood flow to the hair follicles and interrupts the process of hair growth and hair fall.
Environmental factors such as pollution from:
- Car exhaust fumes disrupt the keratin (protein formation) in the hair structure, making it fragile.
- Cigarette smoke contains carcinogens that weaken one s hair follicles.
- Dust particles trigger allergies giving way to inflammation or scalp infections.
- Over exposure to the sun causes brittle, dry and lifeless hair, mainly characterized by split ends.