Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Ms. ShubhamYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old girl have problem of very very lose of hair problem from last 2 years I want to so many doctors but day by day I lost my hair so much that now I have so many gaps in my hade I use to have so long and thick hair n now very very thin hair.
hair. I am 20 years old and even not any beard was growing in my face. Please tell me a solution for it sir.
I am getting thin hair both in front and back. What should I do as remedy other than medicines causing side effects.
I am using mahabhringraj oil on my scalp. Can it helps in premature greying of hair, because my hair is going on greying. Also tell the name of best shampoo which I can use.
Hi doctor, I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. We had scan at 13 weeks and things are normal. I have 3 issues now, 1. Since night I'm having severe knee and leg pain, have applied pain relief gels but no use. 2. From this weeks start I'm facing severe constipation that the skin in anal passage is paining much while trying to poop. 3. For the last 2 days I caught cold and my nose is blocked all the time which disturbs sleep. It would be better if some simple home remedies given. In another 2 weeks my next scan is scheduled. Also I am not feeling any baby movements quite frustrated.
I want to get rid of dandruff in my hair. What should I do? Is there any good home-made remedy to make my scalp healthy? *Plus: hair strands are thin and roots are weak*
I am 58 year old male and have left shoulder joint pain and knee cap pain for the last one month. What precautions I should take ?
Getting a hair transplant is a matter of getting yourself a new weave from the hair follicles harvested from an area of your own body where the hair growth is better. This is a simple surgical procedure where the number of sittings and the intensity of the sessions will depend entirely on the cause for hair loss as well as the response to the treatment. This procedure can be used to restore the lost hair in many areas including the scalp, the eyebrows, the eyelashes and more. While the procedure may be a simple one, it may cause certain side effects for certain people. Let us learn more about the same.
- Few Side Effects: This surgical process may not lead to those many side effects for the simple fact that the donor and the recipient are the same. When the hair comes from the same body, there is little chance of the immune system mistaking it for a foreign body. This will lead to fewer side effects.
- Pain: Pain in the area where the grafting has happened may be one of the side effects which may happen primarily due to the fact that the procedure may lead to some amount of abrasion which can cause inflammation and pain.
- Bleeding: There are chances of going through bleeding after the procedure, but this too is usually a rare and extreme side effect. This may point at the presence of an infection. Bleeding does not usually happen after such a procedure because coagulation holds the new follicles in place and ensures that there is no bleeding or infection.
- Scarring: While itching and scarring may be more common side effects of this kind of procedure, this usually lasts as long as the swelling does. This will take a week or two to clear up. The scarring may happen when the hairline begins to redefine itself. And in some cases, the hairline may look unnatural due to the scarring. The hair growing at the back of the head may also look strange due to this reason.
- Grading: In order to avoid the problem of scarring and a strange looking hairline, the doctors now use a procedure called grading with which the thicker hair grows towards the back and the thinner hair remains in front. If this is done in a proper fashion, one cannot even make out that surgery has taken place on the scalp.
- Upkeep: While the Follicle Unit Extraction method ensures that the scarring does not take place to that degree where it becomes too obvious, one must realise that upkeep will be required so as to prevent further hair loss even in the areas surrounding the transplant.
I consulted a doctor at home and he said that my hair going to last just for 4 months and then I going to get bald head! This part is hunting me. Am very depressed and in between am just 21 years old and now am losing hope and confidence. Please help regarding this issue and what if I go with hair transplantation? Please someone help me getting through this hell!
I am 32 F, My hair density is very low, I want to improve density as well as length of my hair. Please reply.
I am 33 years my hair is very rough and I have white hairs in front please suggest me hair oil to make hair soft and black.
Hi doctor I am 26 I getting white hair. What I do for natural black hair. please suggest me. Which shampoo is better for me. Thank you.
I practice shuttle-badminton regularly but since a month I get shoulder pain after practice ,I also tried some medications but not helpful ,pain is even more severe when I sleepy what may be the reason?
Hello Dr. My mother in law has been suffering from severe heel pain in the left foot. Though we have consulted a few doctors it has not helped. Please advice.
#didyouknow how much time the average women spends shaving? Save time and money by starting your laser hair removal sessions at #puretouchskin.