Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Varsha
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. VarshaYour feedback matters!
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time for prayer and reflection
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2012.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day —- and while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do; keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right things.
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. Forgiveness heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, don’t take it for granted – embrace life.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not least:
40. Enjoy LIFE!
My stomach size is increasing now a days and I don't want it now a days I have started early morning running will it be effective for my stomach and if not than suggest me some ideas.
I am 46 years old and diabetic II since 2002. At present I am taking Amaryl 2mg (daily one tab) -- glucophase 500 mg (daily 3 tab) ---Cardace 2.5 mg (daily 1 tab) Januvia 100 mg (daily 1 tab. At presently by HbA1C is 7.4. Please advice.
We look around at our friends' marriage and often conclude that their marriage is better than ours. No wonder we turn to self-pity mode for not being to lucky to have a happier and exciting relationship. Who knew the love shall fade away! Where is the harmony and intimacy we always dreamt of ??
Why does romance not last? When we need someone to love and more importantly to be loved. All success, a seven digit salary, and big cars, nothing. nothing lets us feel content unless we have someone to share it with. Probably you have been married for years and have lost the romantic spark you had. And you look back and start analysing, where, what, when and how things went wrong?
And blame game starts; you curse circumstances and try to justify your actions
Ritikaa and Mehul fell in love at first sight. Despite family resistance they married. After a few months, they were arguing for small things and wondering why did they have married. Dr Radhakrishnan is a scientist married to a pathologist; he is looking from separation from his wife after 26 years, though he is not seeing anyone else.
Suchitra and Prakash married ten years ago, they divorced after two years of their marriage. They don't have kids. There were no obligations but they reunited four years back and divorced again, but still the relationship is not broken.
Do happy couples exist??? Heartbroken Alok who is just 32 yrs old, asked me with teary eyes - I earn 4 crores a year, but I feel lonely, unloved and dejected!
Every day I listen to stories of heartache! And my belief in the power of love and affection is growing many folds.
Marriage is more than being a room partner! Not only marriage but any relationship is like a plant, we need to nurture it to blossom. Every marriage faces its own challenges at different time and for different reasons. We need to consciously work on it but with ease.
No marriage is boring or perfect! It's about how do we respond to our marriage.
Every couple has to face common issues related with adjusting with new families, career balance, baby plans (in some cases), spending, eating, hygiene (bathroom etiquettes) habits of spouse, interest and hobbies, gender specific responsibilities and of course money matters.
Let it be anything . .Assertiveness is key to success.
Watch your own actions:
Are you imposing thoughts and actions on your spouse: you have imagined a world, and are trying to move things as per our own wish?
Are you expecting without explaining to her/ him: you might be soul-mates, but don't forget that no two people can be the same. Explain your expectations but don't put conditions to get it accomplished. Allow your spouse to take her or his call.
Are you respecting differences in opinion- disagreement is not disrespect for your views and opinions. It's about perspectives (based on pre conceived notions)
Are you reading your spouse's mind and assuming? Stop assuming, ask but be assertive, use appropriate words, tone and pitch.
Are you giving some room for mistakes? Give people some space to make mistakes, forgive them and self too. Communicate if something bothers you a lot.
Are you judging by actions not understanding intentions? Relax! Before you make opinions and decide you can't take it anymore. Sometimes your spouse is completely clueless and unaware about your mind.
Are you trying to bridge the gap between your spouse and your parents? Relationships are very one-to-one. Never try to bridge the gap between them, you shall end up being a sandwich and will spoil your relations too. Let them grow their own relationship.
Communicate clearly and explain your expectations about money matters - involve your spouse in your financial planning, it's a way to generate trust between you and spouse and it helps to work on budgets and spending habits.
Express clearly about sexual needs and desire. Physical intimacy plays a very important role in marriage. Seek professional help to sort things out before you think you are incompatible.
Make a choice not a sacrifice (otherwise you shall expect your spouse to repay it in the way you want).
Hello! Today I want to know about powders used with milk. I.e. Which is best among all in context of body growth mainly height growth and brain development Some of these which I know are: Bournvita complain Horlicks protinex Himalaya hiowna etc.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am putting on weight due to thyroid my weight was 58 kg and over a year has increased to 70 kg very much worried please suggest something Thanks.
1). Good looks/ charming personality
4). Mental calm
5). Total health
But what we do.
1/. We gulp anything served to us or available
2/. We eat in hurry
3/. We work till late night / party late night
4/. We don't meditate don't exercise
5/. We seek health in multivitamins tabs/
What we need to do ---->
Here is ours suggested plan
1. Sleep timely at least till 10 pm. Take 7-8 hr
2). After morning routine do exercise for 15-20
Min meditate for 15-20 min
(mind it this will make your day)
3). Never skip breakfast
Have milk / fruit juice along with boiled whole
4. When have to eat outside don't rush to items
Compare options available in nutrients term then
5). Eat home cooked meal organic one n rich in
6). Use stairs n take a walk to home / office
7. On night before sleep pray to almighty for
Your day and say sorry for faults you made
8). Whenever feel stress/ anger take 10 deep
Breathe. #paliwalclinic #healthyindia.