Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. VarshaYour feedback matters!
Mam my weight is constant from 2 years in 2014 my weight was 42 kg and now I am just 37 kg and there is no improvement plzz help me out.
I am a boxer my wait is 55 kg and 25 years old how can I gain my wait its really amazing to me please help.
I am a 33 year old female and i'hv gained a little weight. My current weight is 63 kgs. What should be my ideal weight and how do I retain that?
I am 21 years old. I do not know why my abdomen and back has increases. please recommend some remedies so that I can control on my abdomen. Also provide me the dieting chart. Thanks in advance.
I am 52 years old and I am diabetic and I am taking insulin human mix 30/70 morning 20 units and night 15 units but I am not in position to control my sugar level kindly suggest good diet and any other method of therapy.
1. Take protein rich diet such as pulses, soya protein egg white etc
2. Do not starve take healthy snacks
3. Drink loads of water daily at least 6-7 litre
4. Do routine workout
5. Consider natural fat burners
6. Avoid fatty as well as sweet food
7. Limit your sleep to 6 hours for a day
8. Do not do over snacking between meals
Dear sir I am Krishna 24 years old my weight was 82 kg. My weight was no change in last three years. Can I check my sugar, cholesterol level in my blood?
Successful living is a state where the mind and body are in perfect sync. In this state, one is able to make use of all of the available resources to live happily and with satisfactory results as far as life, work and relationships go. This does not mean that there are absolutely no problems. It simply means that you look at the problems and challenges as opportunities for growth, and solve them to live to the best of your abilities.
So what are the rules for successful living? Here is our list!
- Believe and Understand: While you may have heard the phrase, 'Believe in yourself', you would not have heard the word understand associated with it on a normal basis. Yet, the crux of the matter is this to believe, you must understand. Believing in your abilities is one side of the coin. Understanding your limitations is the other side. So, once you have both things in place, it becomes easier to plan your actions in a realistic manner. When you believe in your competence and understand your limitations, you will either take on those tasks that will be commensurate with your skills, or you will equip yourself with higher skills so as to take on even more varied activities and tasks.
- Simplify: This is an often repeated and extremely underrated term. To be more organised, you do not merely need the latest modular fittings in your home and office. One of the aspects of simplifying is decluttering. When you declutter, you are effectively removing all those things that do not serve you. If these things were to remain in front of you, they will only serve to expend your energy with thoughts of wastage and wastage of time as well, since you will be working your way through chaos to get to your core.
- Moderation: Simplification and moderation go hand in hand. Superfluous acts may give instant gratification, but they do not serve you in the long run. They strip you of self-control and can even alienate you from your relationships as you get closer to things rather than people. So, it is good to have a healthy dose of everything in your life for true balance and successful living.
- Perspective: If problems are bogging you down, then there are chances that your perspective is all wrong. Being more open and looking at the big picture are two sure shot ways of ensuring that the problems come and go without affecting your equilibrium.
Being in the moment and putting your family first is a part of creating a balanced situation in life where judegments, material wants and egos will not matter. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.