Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Kumar DwidvediYour feedback matters!
I think my wife suffering with DID problem. When she get angered she react like (kisi ko jaisa mata aa jati h.) If I obey her she would never angered. But I can't react like gulam. Can any body help me.
I am in my first year of engineering. I am staying in a hostel far from my parents. I do visit my home very frequently but even then I get homesick very soon. I am unable to concentrate on studies due. To homesickness.
Sir, I am 32 years old and I am feeling head ache, whenever I stress on my mind, please suggest to me,
I have JME (Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy) before falling asleep. I mean before I get into sleep I jerk. But the problem I have, suddenly I wake up with no breathing or can not breath like for 2 seconds. Could it be warning sign of sudep?
I am 52 years old, I am doing clerical work. Now I am suffering from cervical spasm, neck sprain and strain, paining left shoulder and arm. Kindly suggest what should I do.
I am a 27 years healthy male. Finding hard to recollect well known things/names. I am healthy and does not drink, smoke or use drugs. I had good concentrating power. I can just read technical book with one reading and read lot of articles. Is this memory loss, something I need to worry about?
Hello doctor, I am gourav 25 year old a male. I am suffering for depression since 2009 due to many negative thing In myself. I was very shy in childhood and still I want to get rid from shyness. Lack of confidence my social behavior is not good and I feel social fhobia please help me to get rid of my this weak mental health and guide me to enjoy the life. Due to lack of financial problem I am not able to visit psychological doctor with a heavy fee charge. What should I do? Suggest me any good book.
I am suffering from epilepsy since 2007, presently I am taking levipil 1000 twice a day & eptoin 100 (100 mg in morning & 200 mg at night) still sometimes I got sensation of its seizure. How it can be cured doctor?
Sometimes I tried to remember but I can't remember properly while I am putting concentrate on subject it just wipe away soon.
I have epilepsy and take oxetol 450 mg But still I talk in sleepbwhen I hav high stress Sometimes I have internal feeling that some one is also able to see through my thoughts. Yes see all that what I am thinking ,that exist just for 30 sec. What to do to avoid that. I tried yoga, meditation, wtc but still it persist.
My boyfriend is taking stenazol for body building Usse ek dam se gussa ajata h or mann krta h wo maare kisi ko mann krta h chup chap rahe Kuch khaane ka mann bhi ni krta uska Ar when he lie down on bed uske back me pain hota h wo uth ni pata h bas uska man krta h chup chap rahe ar chidchidapan bhi rehta h ye side effects to ni h iska.
Hi Doctor, From past 3-4 days, I am getting a tingling sensation on my right lower abdomen. There no such pain or severity, please advise what could be the reason for this.
I am mentally disturbed from my engineering examination because I very quickly frustrated. What can I do with self that I will be normal.
my nephew is 28 years old .he keep himself away from everybody and avoid meeting people even of family . he avoid interacting. sometimes he speaks normally and sometime very aggressively ,
I am a last year college student. I was good at public speaking and I got a lot of prizes during my schooling and good at studying as well. But from my childhood I was an introvert. At +2 time I started reading myself and started changing my behaviour but still I couldn't achieve the same. Now I am not that much introvert as before but still my behavioural skills are bad. I always fails to keep my relationships alive and making or interacting with people in a new place. Also fails to talk to someone for a long time. I would like to change this attitude but couldn't do that. Please help me to become more social.
My head is very painful every time and I am not able to sleep very well and I am in depression. please tell me what I do.
Brain is just like other muscles in the body; stimulation of the brain cells on a continuous basis will lead to a well-functioning brain. In fact, exercising your brain through various brain exercises helps in forming new neural pathways inside it. Neuroplasticity is the ability of the brain to change and adapt when it is stimulated.
The various methods you can adopt to improve your mental health are:
- Learn a musical instrument: Start taking music classes to learn an instrument such as guitar or piano as it helps in improving mental health. It also helps in delaying age related problems such as Alzheimer's disease.
- Do math exercises in your head: Try figuring out various mathematical sums inside your head, as this will keep your brain sharp. It has also been known to improve intelligence quotient.
- Try to Recall Past Events: When you try to recall past events, the section of the brain dealing with memory is stimulated and thus, leads to stronger neural connections.
- Learning a New Language: Learning a new language is good for the brain as well because it helps in delaying the process of decline of cognitive functions. Chances of being affected by mental health disorders decrease significantly.
- Aerobic Exercises: You should follow a regular exercise regimen consisting of aerobic exercises and cardiovascular exercises as they help in improving your blood circulation. Apart from keeping you fitter and lean, it also improves your overall wellbeing.
- Improve your Hand-eye Coordination: Do activities such as painting, knitting or solving puzzles as they help in improving your hand eye coordination. It fine tunes your motor skills and keeps you mentally sharp.
- Cooking: Learning to cook helps in activating various parts of the brain such as sight, smell and taste. This is related to different parts of the brain resulting in an overall development.