Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Sai Snehdeep HospitalYour feedback matters!
After intense cardio work out, I am having high sexual urges ,which most of time leads to depression, as I am single. Any advice?
Can playing video games ,helps to reduce depression? Can Playing video games ,helps in having a positive mindset?
my son which 10 years old too much anger. 24 hours he want something if I do not give he want to kill us with knife, etc which in front of in his hand. We all time scare when he will come back to school what he will do. And he never listen anyone speech only he want that we listen his demand his speech. What his problem please inform me.
Dear doctor my son which age 10 years. His problem he is too much anger. If he demand something and if I will do not give he want to kill us. Like knife or anything which in front off his hand. He never listen anyone space. Always we listen what he want. What his problem please inform me. He never thing his age or hight. He know that he is big and he will kill all of them. We are scare. Please help.
Is smoking a cigarette once a week harmful. I smoke once a week and I can't stay with out that. But I feel scared about my life. I feel like I can't breath properly because of smoking though I have cold. And is because concentrating more on how I breathe makes me feel I can't breathe properly?
I have facing stress for a long time, facing trouble while imaging a specific thing for a short time.
I am a 21 year old guy and I am finding it very difficult to concentrate on my studies. Whenever I try to focus on my studies I easily get distracted and can't even sit for 5 minutes. I want some help regarding this.
I am in depression and my mind more time live in past my mind always thinking in past and more learning difficulties in me so hypnotherapy for me is useful or not?
Can I take l- citrulline as a pre-workout while being on antidepressants. I am currently taking rexipra 30 mg, Mirtaz 15 mg at bedtime. Is it safe or will there be any adverse interaction?
Am I going through depression? I am 33 and not married which is my major concern. I am dark and not pretty. I have stopped talking about my problems to anyone close. I have no confidence. I feel anger towards everyone and feel life is not fair to me. I am too worried what people think about me not married. My mom is a depression patient for now 15 years and I am scared I will too become depressed.
Do you find it too hard to figure out what to wear? Does taking some important decision leave you feeling paralyzed? These indicate that you suffer from compulsive indecisiveness. Struggling with this problem leaves you stuck in one place and causes you distress. Fear of taking the wrong decision is the primary reason, which makes people indecisive. It is also likely for you to bother too much about what other people think of you.
Here are five important steps, which you should take for overcoming compulsive indecisiveness:
- Forget your fear: Fear of something often causes indecisiveness. You need to figure out and write down your fears and what you would do if these occur. If you are indecisive about a job change or whether the new job will be paying you less, you should analyze how the reduced income will affect your life and how you can deal with it.
- Tune into your emotions: Maximum people who suffer from compulsive indecisiveness and struggle at making major decisions tend to over analyze situations a bit too much. In some cases, you cannot create an easy perception or a suitable side for a situation in spite of stressing over it from various angles. The situation will remain the same, no matter how much you think. Write down your options, think about them, rate them, and choose the top rated option.
- Practice on small things: For improving upon your indecisiveness, you should start practicing by taking small decisions every day. Aim at taking 10 major decisions everyday such as where to go for lunch, which route to take to work and more. Slowly, practice taking decisions quickly instead of pondering over a situation. Try to make instant decisions in various spheres of life.
- Learn to trust yourself: You need to list all your strengths. Write down whether you think if you are smart, creative or funny. Ask yourself whether you can infuse your strengths into your process of decision making. Try to test your strengths in all kinds of matters. Once you are sure of your strengths, you will be able to achieve your goals without hesitation.
- Pick one thing at a time: You should pick things and matters one at a time to focus on. If there are several things which bother you and add to your indecisiveness, try to handle them one by one. This way you will be able to give all your focus to one matter, and overcome your fears related to it. After that, move on to another fear.
It is important for you to let go and refrain yourself from analyzing whether a decision which you had taken is right or wrong. Instead, focus on activities which matter to you and do not ponder over old decisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
How can I quit smoking? I am badly addicted to smoking and I can't live without a cigarette even a day. What should I do? I am just 15 years old.
I used to be an regular smoker, for 2 years but now I'm an occasional smoker I smoke once a week now, and after I smoke I feel slight pain in the right side of the chest I thought it may be due to gastric but after a week today I smoked again and I felt d same pain in the chest while breathing, so I google d reasons and got the results as it is spontaneous pneumothorax, and read it is mostly seen in men who are thin and height and I am both, and I have decided to stop smoke not a single cigarette again I want to know will the pain recur again or shall I consult doctor. Thank you.
Sir please tell me the simple straight forward answer how to commit suicide with least pain. I am suffering too much and I do not want to live any more .Plz answer asap.
How To Keep Yourself Motivated?