Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vandana Jawalkar
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana JawalkarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering form headache at night randomly. When I goes for sleep than my back pains very much. And when I wake up early morning than my eyes seems like red. Some dark pimples on my mouth Suggest me what could I do.
Sir/ Mam, I am patient of AVN (hip joint). What can be the better if I compare with free vascular fibular graft to THR. I feels pain in thigh since jan'15 and my age is 26 yrs. Currently I am getting treated with AIIMS ortho dept, taking medicines to reduce the degradation of hip joint.
My daughter start complaining knee pain at night from last fifteen days so we go to our pediatric doctor he suggests some test S.calcium Vitamin d Hb Which comes as Hb 13.3 S.calcium 10.3 Vitamin d 10.5 Otherwise she is fine walk normally no pain after pressing So he suggests vitamin d pouch once daily for 10 days Is this is very serious problem And when she can attain normal vitamin d in her body with suggested treatment.
Sir, mujhe 04.09.16 ko fever hua tha jisse joints me pain ho gya tha. Fever to thik hue bhi 2 months ho gye hai lekin mere pero mai knee se niche abhi b bhut pain ho rha hai or ye kis karan ho rha hai. Pls give me advise or me kese apne pero ka pain thik kr skta hu.
Patient is 40 years old female, 52 kg, 5.3 feet. Symptoms are general Body pain especially in lower leg calf muscle. No sugar & BP. A variety of Blood tests are all normal. One Docter opined that it is fibromalgia. Allopathic Medicines ineffective till now. What is the remedy?
My mother had left knee replacement 1 month ago.She is doing physiotherapy at home and has pain and heaviness of leg till now.When will it get reduced?operation was done on 30th January,2015.
Joint pains after viral fever. Wrist, knee, elbow even finger joints? How to get the relief from this pain?
Hii sir I am Dhrumil Patel I have a health question. I have continually back pain in alternatively in two or three days So what can I Do?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others. Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!