Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Swati MishramYour feedback matters!
I'm getting ring worms on my body right now I have 7. Play I've pain in right chest on particular motion, breathing deep or stretching chest, it's not a muscular pain.
I am naveen. Age 25. I am doing a small computer job. Times 10am -7pm Right side back bone is very painful. What is our problem. And solve my problem. Please sir.
I am 23 year old cricket player, a bowler and I have the problem that I can't throw more than 2 overs with same potential continuously and even I can't throw a ball more than 3 times with my full strength as my hand starts paining in the elbow joint on the flat side not on the pointed elbow.
I am 22 year old. 24 days ago I got a jerk and soft tissue damage in my right knee while playing football and I got a plaster but the recvry is not done. While doing smthng or trying to push anything there is severe pain in my knee on the medial aspect. Wat should I do. And will it affect my sports for a longer period?
I am 38 year old male, weight 80 kg, height 180 cm. I have pain in lower waist and buttocks and occasionly numbness in left legs like thigh and toe. (numbness occures more when there was irrection in genetal part) pleaseplease suggest me what is the problem and and what should I do?
Hello I am suffering from severe back pain. Cannot lift huge weight or bend down it starts paining. And on the left side of my knee and elbow I feel itchiness inside the bone. Mat I know what is the reason that is causing the problem.
Which is the perfect place for jogging. Road or sand road or grass there is any harm to knees if I do jogging on Road.
I feel breathing problems whenever I eat or drink water. But after sometime it feels fine. Also it seems sometimes irregular heartbeats n pain in chest. But that comes n go back. I had echo n doppler test. Results were absolutely fine. Kindly suggest what it can be?
I got a tetanus injection on my hip about 2 weeks back. I just noticed that there's a lump in the area which was sore after the injection was given. What should I do.
I am from Pune. I am looking for a dental consultation. My front teeth are crossed and thats why it affect when I talk. I want to know about that the permanent teeth clip will helpful or removable clip. And how much they cost for treatment and for how many days it required to back in shape.
From last few month I feel some heaviness in my feet after knee, my weight is approx 95, I do not have any sugar and BP, what I should do, please explain, from few month I have pain in left shoulder.
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. This chronic disease is caused due to inflammation of the joints in the spine and usually affects young men. It causes the vertebrae to grow or fuse together, causing a rigid spine. Actually, it affects the discs in between the vertebral column. These discs get swollen, causing a limitation of spine motility. It is an autoimmune disorder and its symptoms are lower back pain and stiffness, which usually moves to the legs.
- The deformity due to AS can be mild or severe. In extreme cases, the patient gets a stooped spine.
- Early diagnosis can prevent significant deformity as well as help in controlling the pain and stiffness.
- Allopathy doesn’t really know the real reasons for this disease and here is where Ayurveda scores.
- According to Ayurveda, AS is caused due to aggravated vata or wind, which causes an imbalance in vata dosha.
Ayurvedic treatment starts with detoxification and elimination of toxins. It relies heavily on the right diet and lifestyle as well as Ayurvedic herbal preparations. The panchakarma techniques called kati vasti, sarvangadhara and patrapinda svedana are very beneficial too. The basic explanation for the disorder is that AS occurs due to an accumulation of ama or toxins in the body. Where ever ama deposits in the body, pain is caused. Ayurvedic treatments aim at digesting the ama by using herbs as medicine and balancing the aggravated vata.
- Herbs used in the treatment of AS are dry ginger (saunth), guggul, turmeric, fenugreek, ashwagandha and giloy. Gugul, curcumin, amlaki, haritaki, and ashwagandha are all very effective in treating AS.
- Avoid getting constipated and ensure proper evacuation of bowels.
- Include ghee in your diet for lubrication and for lowering the vata dosha.
- Apply heat on the affected areas to control the pain and stiffness.
- Eat light foods and strictly avoid oily foods and curd which increase ama.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime.
- Yoga asanas like pawana muktasana, bhujangasana, dhanurasana, paschimottanasana and vakrasana should be practised regularly.
- The practice of pranayamas such as and shodhana, chandrabhedi sheethali and bhramari also helps.
- Chewing 2–3 raw garlic buds on an empty stomach in the morning with water helps in alleviating lumbar pain in AS.
- Use a powdered preparation of dried ginger root, celery seeds and cumin seeds in equal quantities with rock salt for taste, and have one teaspoon of this mixture with warm water at bedtime to reduce flatulence as well as lumbar stiffness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.