Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya S SahasrabudheYour feedback matters!
Respected Sir, My mother had been operated on 2014 for Mitral valve replacement on heart. A mechanical valve had been placed in the place of mitral valve. Now she is having a big tumor in her uterus. This has to operate urgently. She is taking warf tablet regularly. Please sir, suggest me how this critical operation can be done securely. I am the only son of parents. Sir, please help me about how securely and safely this operation can be done. Regards, Amit Kumar Bhar.
I am diabetic and having b. P. Both are well under control. But I feel tired, I am not fresh in the morning, always feel sleepy. I have leg pain too.
My age is 27 years. Weight is 70 kg. Sometime feel pain in the left side of my chest. What is the reason of my pain?
What is the difference between olmezest h 20 & olmezest 20 ? CGHS panel gave Olmezest H 20 while my grandmother was having Olmezest 20 earlier. Can she take the medicine or not.
Hi, My SGPT is 94 and Cholesterol, Trig, HDL and LDL are 248, 273, 36 and 166. I need advice on what do I need to do to bring this parameters down. I am really concerned with this as I am a vegetarian and non alcoholic.
Why are the chances of heart attack increases during winter? Suggest precaution to be taken during winter for heart patient.
Hello Doctor, I have got red bumps and puss like bumps on my chest due to waxing. I wax usually and apply elovera gel and I get few bumps which are not to noticeable. But the bumps I have on my chest right now are just not reducing since past 1 week and is looking terrible even after frequently applying elovera gel on it.
Which medicine should I take for my chest and back pain. Or would you recommend me doing some exercises for back and chest.
My wife age 49 years under menopause suffering with pain at right leg upper part, for the last week days. Pain killers hifenac P gives temporary relief. She is having mild diabetes and hypertension for the last 2 years but under control. She suffers with URTICARIA for the last ten years. No swelling no fever. Kindly suggest suitable medicines.
Hi doctor I am having neck, shoulder, upper arm, upper chest pain and burning sensation over upper arm and left ribs from 10 months. so, what to do?
What is hypertension? Which problems causes of this hypertension and which time this hypertension is coming please give me a solution and answer.
Sir meri age 21 h mere 2 month se left side chest me pain hora h ECG normal our cheast ka x_ray and hath ka bhi normal aaya hai aaya hai our hath pero me dard kabhi kabhi hota h fir teek ho jata hai our kabhi kabhi hath pero me vibretion hoti hai kahi heart problem to nhi plzzz help me which test better echo or TMT help me.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?
My mother has high blood pressure, please should she take regular medicines of BP, or just when it is required. Her BP is 160.
My echo reports - Mild MR, Mod TR, EF>60%. I have a sudden and rare pain in my left side of chest. This pain is a sudden pain on left nipple.
Nine potentially modifiable factors include smoking, dyslipidemia, hypertension, diabetes, abdominal obesity, psychosocial factors, regular alcohol consumption, lack of adequate fruits and vegetables in diet and sedentary lifestyle. These account for over 90 percent of the population–attributable risk of a first heart attack.
In addition, aspirin is recommended for primary prevention of heart disease for men and women whose 10–year risk of a first heart attack event is 6 percent or greater.
Smoking cessation reduces the risk of both heart attack and stroke. One year after quitting, the risk of heart attack and death from heart disease is reduced by one-half, and after several years it begins to approach that of nonsmokers.
A number of observational studies have shown a strong inverse relationship between leisure time activity and decreased risks of CVD. The Heart Care Foundation of India recommends walking 80 minutes in a day and with a speed of 80 steps per minute.