Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sumit PatilYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am having hair fall n there is no growth to my hairs and they r thin too. So I request you to suggest me some treatment and medicines. Plz.For sustained growth and healthy hairs is it necessary that we should take vitamin tablets life long please suggest.
My 1.5 years old daughter had just recovered from a blood infection for which she used to get fever 103 deg f. She was discharged last friday and today she started off with fever again 99 deg f to 100deg f. I am worried. Please help.
Respected doctor as I am teenager I am 15 year old my height is not growing properly its only 160 cm so please tellbme something (boy)
Hello I have a constant pain at my right pubic area radiating to testicle and pain in back, kidney and the hip nerve, I can not hold urine for long time as it pains. When I hold urine for long time during journeys the nerves in my legs have burning sensation. Pain and burning while urinating. back n hip nerve pain I feel it like blood flow is burning the urine smells odd after the sex I married in 2015. May have this pain after the marriage I used to masturbate frequently before marriage kindly give details what happened to me and suggest me what to do?
I have not getting sleep some times and as well as my legs are getting pain when ever I didn't get sleep.
Is the side effect caused by I pill or not my Question is this should I will get pregnant. On my face and chin some hair growth are seen. How to get rid of that unwanted hair. Is my period will regular or not I'm suffering always my any body parts become numb. It takes time to settle down. I feel always low can't stand for long. Should I start loosing my weight or not? I'm not getting my periods without medicine and pills when I take pills doctors pescribstion then only I get my periods. Otherwise it won't come for 9 to 10 months. What should I do I" m tensed too much please suggest me some medicine exercise etc I want to consult with my partner. Thanks & regards, Pm.
I have been slim fit from many years after having heavy diet Can you get me some tips to gain weight immediately.
I have black spots as well as pimple on my face and head. I used scar removal cream for two month but didi not any changes. What should I do.
I am suffering since very long from ulcer in my mouth and do not why but when every I came home it gone be happen every time it daily appear around my toung so what should I do.
I'm having dandruff and hairfall problem since 2months and have tried different different shampoos and oils but no improvement. Can you please suggest what can I do?
My mother was every time thinking previous fight with her daughter in law in that time she will going very deep depression how can solve that problem please tell me a suggestion.
Sir mere pure shareer mein Baal hai bahut tang hu nhane mein bahut tym lgta hai koi upay please as early as possible desi only.
How can I grow my height after 24 years and how can I get better skin, as I have very sensitive skin so I always have a dull and oily skin. Please help me to get rid of it.
Sir I am working on ship. Last two month my hair fall rate is increased. I have used all oil but no improvement. What to do?
It's said that blocked fallopian tube is the most common cause of female infertility in about 40% women. Fallopian tubes are channels through which the egg travels to reach the uterus and blockage of these tubes can put a stop to this from taking place. Depending on the different parts of the tubes, this form of blockage is of several types.
What are the different types of fallopian tube blockages?
- Proximal tubal occlusion: This form of fallopian tube blockage involves the isthmus (an area of about 2 cm long, this part of the fallopian tube connects the infundibulum and ampulla to the uterus). This problem occurs due to complications associated with abortion, cesarean section or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Mid-segment tubal obstruction: It occurs in the ampullary section of the fallopian tube and is most frequently a result of tubal ligation damage. The procedure of tubal ligation is performed to put a stop to pregnancy permanently.
- Distal tubal occlusion: This is a kind of blockage wherein the section of the fallopian tube that is close to the ovary is affected and is commonly associated with a condition known as hydrosalpinx (a condition in which the fallopian tube is filled with fluid). The latter often happens due to Chlamydia infection, leading to fallopian tube and pelvic adhesions.
The conditions that may give rise to this problem can include:
- Genital tuberculosis (the TB infection that occurs in the genital tract)
- Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in which the embryo places itself outside the uterus)
- Tubal ligation removal
- Complications related to surgery of the lower abdomen
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Uterine fibroids (benign growths that occur in the uterus)
- Endometriosis (development of uterine tissue outside of the organ)
These disorders can lead to the development of scar tissue, adhesions, polyps or tumors to form inside the pathway. Additionally, the tubes can also get stuck to other body parts such as ovaries, bladder, uterus and bowels. Two things can happen to the fallopian tubes, either they can become twisted or the tubes walls may stick together, leading to a complete blockage. Moreover, even if the fallopian tubes are partially damaged, they can remain open so as to enable pregnancy to occur, while increasing your risk for ectopic pregnancy.