Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Sita ayurved and cosmetic clinicYour feedback matters!
In the recent years, dental problems have been on a mercurial rise. Lack of proper knowledge and awareness (especially in the rural areas) makes the situation even worse. Dental problems can affect anyone, irrespective of their age and sex. Proper measures should be taken to deal with the problem effectively. People should be educated and made aware of the importance of practicing a good oral hygiene and dental care. In this regard, the Dental Public Health Education becomes very important.
As the name suggests, the dental public health work towards educating the people (in rural as well as urban areas) about oral and dental hygiene. It comes up with various campaigns, health camps and awareness programs (mostly government funded) to help people take care of their and their loved one's dental health. The aim of the dental public health work is to reach out to and, in the process, extend help to a wider mass.
In some of the campaigns, the dentists reach out to the children (in schools and colleges) and explain them the importance of a good dental health and the healthy dental practices they need to follow. Few of the initiatives and awareness programs have indeed been of great help to people.
The Dental Public health workers and specialists work on the competencies as directed by the Indian Dental Association, some of which are being mentioned below:
- Organizing and managing oral health campaigns and programs.
- Extensive research to deal with oral health problems of the public.
- Communicate with people regarding the various dental and oral health problems
- Measure the status of oral health through effective surveillance systems.
- Address individual (as well as population) oral health issues effectively.
- Promote and protect public oral health through public health regulations, policy, and legislation.
The Dental public health is thus, a non-clinical speciality, whereby trained and experienced workers works effortlessly to improve the oral health of communities rather than individuals. It is a broader term that touches upon the different aspects of dental and oral health (causes, symptoms, treatment, prevention, and precaution).
Advantages of the Dental Public Health Education:
The dental public health education and workforce are indeed a blessing that comes with a lot of oral health benefits:
- The dental public health (DPH) has helped create awareness, thereby lowering the incidences of tooth decay and plaque formation greatly.
- It has brought about a remarkable improvement in the overall health of the people.
- The DPH has successfully held campaigns and oral health camps in areas that have been left unattended and neglected for long.
- Campaigns organized in schools help children and their families to practice healthy oral hygiene.
- The action is at a community level so that maximum people can benefit from the programs and campaigns.
Osteoporosis is a commonly experienced condition where the bones tend to get thin and become hollow over time. This is a condition that is experienced mostly by people who are over the age of 50 years, and even more commonly by women who have been through menopause. Other risk factors include smoking as well as medication which can lead to such degenerative diseases as a side effect. Let us find out about living with osteoporosis and the many myths and facts surrounding the same:
- A Natural Part of Aging: This is a fact. While not everyone who ages will wind up with this condition, it is commonly experienced by patients who are growing old. One can resort to taking calcium supplements as well as plenty of Vitamin D in order to prevent the risk of fractures that are a common occurrence in such a condition where the bones become too hollow. Also, mild and moderate exercise will help the condition.
- Only Female Patients: This is a myth. While it is true that women form a major risk group when it comes to this condition, there are many men who also suffer from it. It has been demonstrated by various medical studies that one in every five men in the USA alone are prone to this condition. Furthermore, due to exercise, sports and other heavy manual work, young men are more likely to end up with a fractured bone than an aging woman.
- Worry only when you are Old: This is also a myth. One must remember that the major bone mass forms by the time a person hits the age of 18 to 20 years. This is the time when nutrition, exercise and lifestyles must be structured in a way that such troubles like osteoporosis will not follow you into the later years when your bones begin to age. Ample and strong bone mass nourished by proper habits, will help in preventing such conditions to a large extent.
- Fractures only happen if you Fall: This is another myth. It is important to keep in mind that living with a condition like osteoporosis means that you have to be vigilant at all times in your daily routine and other activities. Strain on the bones can also lead to fractures, and one does not necessarily have to fall down to get one. Leaning over too much can also lead to a fracture!
- You can feel the Degeneration: It is another myth that you can actually feel your bones getting weaker. Usually, there are no symptoms of this condition until it has progressed to a particularly painful stage in your life. The best way to find out if you are suffering from osteoporosis is by taking a bone density test.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
1. Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
2. Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
3. Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
4. Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
5. Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
7. Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.
Back pain is generally associated with problems related to bones at the back. The bones forming the back is known as vertebrae that form the human spine. The disc between the vertebrae absorbs shocks and allow spine flexibility. With advanced age and increasing wear and tear, the discs tend to become dry and break. The degeneration of the discs can lead to compressing of the nerve originating from the spinal cord. While disc prolapse can affect any part of the spine, the ones that are most vulnerable include lumbar disc and the cervical disc.
Common symptoms of this condition include lower back ache, sciatica etc. The pain from the back can get transported to arms, neck, leg etc. The homeopathic mode of treatment can be extremely beneficial for fixing disc prolapse. Since there are no side effects of homeopathy, this is the perfect choice for many patients.
Some typical symptoms that homeopathy can address:
Some of the typical symptoms that homeopathy can address include the following:
- A person suffering from lower back pain that increases while sitting but normalizes while in motion.
- The back pain increases while lifting weight.
- Stiffness is experienced around the lower back area.
- A person finding difficulty in bending the body.
- Increased thrust for water resulting in a more than required consumption of water.
- Dull pain in the lower back area leading to numbness.
- Sharp pain while getting up from a sitting position.
What are the possible causes of this condition?
There is no single reason for disc prolapse. It can occur due to wear and tear of the vertebrae, a nasty accident, aging, water limitation in the disc, weight lifting, prolonged wear and tear of the disc etc. The lumbar is the most vulnerable area that gets affected because of disc prolapse.
Advantages of homeopathic treatment
- The biggest advantage is the fact that there are no side effects of this mode of treatment.
- Homeopathy can repair the lumbar area from advanced level degradation.
- Homeopathy can treat the most stubborn disc prolapse irrespective of the condition.
- Chronic back pain can be treated with homeopathy better than any form of medicines.
What are the few important medicines of homeopathy to treat this condition?
- Rhus tox is prescribed to those patients who suffer from back ache or disc prolapse but get relief while in motion.
- Bryonia is referred to those patients whose pain gets normalized after sitting.
- Colocynth and Magnesium Phos are given to those who suffer from bulging of the disc leading to sciatica.
- Gnaphalium is referred to those patients who suffer from sciatica along with numbness.
Freckles are not always unwanted. While some people can't stand them, a few people find them cute. However, everybody loves clear skin and to achieve that it is essential to bid farewell to freckles. Freckles are tiny brown spots that are caused by an increased production of melanin in the skin cells.
People with sensitive skin are more prone to freckles than others. If you're looking for a way to get clearer skin, here are a few remedies to help you deal with freckles:
- Use sunscreen: The first step towards fighting freckles is to prevent them. Freckles are a result of exposure to the sun and hence using a good sunscreen every day is a must. Choose a sunscreen that fights both UVA and UVB rays. The more your exposure to the sun, the higher the amount of SPF needed.
- Bleach them with lemon juice: Lemon juice is the best form of natural bleach. Apply freshly squeezed juice or bottled lime juice onto the skin and leave for 15*20 minutes. Do this twice a day to see your freckles fade. Along with bleaching the skin, the citric acid also helps tighten the skin and makes you look younger.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C: Vitamin C helps lighten the skin. Apart from the limes and lemons, kiwis, tomatoes, bell peppers and papaya are good sources of vitamin C.
- Use sour milk and sour cream: Sour milk and sour cream contain lactic acid that inhibits melanin production and lighten the skin. Wash your face with sour milk three to four times a day. You may rinse your face with water a little while after each sour milk wash. Apply the sour cream on your face as a mask and leave on for 15*20 minutes. This will help your skin absorb the lactic acid.
- Mask them with honey: Apply a mixture of honey and warm water over the freckles. Let it sit for a while and then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow this by rinsing your face with cold water. Alternatively, you could try a mask of honey and yogurt. Leave this mask on for at least half an hour.
- Try a fruit peel: Along with eating them, you could also put fruit directly on your skin to fight freckles. Blend fruits like strawberries, papaya, pineapple and cucumber and apply it on your face. As it dries the top layer of skin sticks to the fruit and is peeled off. With repeated use, you will notice your freckles fade away.
Hair loss or Alopecia is a problem common to both men and women. It can leave you feeling very miserable. But rather than getting upset knowing the cause will help you tackle the problem efficiently.
The following are few shocking causes of hair loss that you may not be aware of:
- Hair Loss can be a hereditary problem for some people. It can be common to both men and women. Males may encounter male pattern baldness and females can encounter female pattern baldness.
- Women can face hair loss problems for using hair styling tools. You must avoid hair strengtheners, curling irons and dryers in order to control hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances can lead to hair loss. Thyroid problems or levels of estrogen getting reduced in cases of women can cause hair loss.
- Lack of protein in your diet can also result in hair loss. Insufficient protein intake according to your age may trigger hair loss.
- Intake of too much steroids like birth control pills can also be a contributing factor.
- Stress is also a major contributing factor for hair loss. Any form of prolonged anxiety or trauma can lead to hair loss problems.
- Sudden and excessive weight loss also sometimes may be the cause for uncontrolled hair fall.
In order to combat the problem of hair loss you must consult a doctor and undergo the required treatment.
The following are few treatments that can prove to be helpful for you:
- Many clinics nowadays provide hair transplantation treatment. You may consider hair transplantation if you encounter hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Increase the intake of proteins in your diet. Include food like fish in your diet which is high on protein.
- Massage hair oils like coconut oil, almond oil, amla oil as they will help nourish the roots of your hair.
- Onion juice is proved to be very helpful in growing back hair on your scalp. Apply it on your scalp and it may help you to grow back your hair.
- Applying henna at home can also increase the volume of your hair and make it look beautiful too.
Along with the above mentioned treatments, eating healthy and sleeping well will also help you to tackle your problem of hair loss. Normally a person sheds fifty to hundred strands of hair per day, but if it is more than that, consulting a doctor is highly recommended.
Vitiligo is a long term skin condition characterized by patches of the skin losing their pigment. The patches of skin affected become white and usually have sharp margins. The hair from the skin may also become white. Although this disease is not life threatening or contagious, the disfigurement of vitiligo can be devastating to its sufferers, especially the ones with darker skin tone.
There are certain treatment options that can help.
- Topical preparations of immune suppressing medications, creams and steroids are considered to be first-line vitiligo treatments.
- Next option is to expose the affected skin to UVB lamps with the phototherapy treatment at home or get the Ultra violet (UVA) treatment at a hospital.
- In extreme cases of extensive vitiligo the option to de-pigment the unaffected skin may be considered to render the skin an even colour.
- However, in mild cases, vitiligo patches can be hidden with makeup or other cosmetic camouflage solutions. If the affected person is pale skinned, the patches can be made less visible by avoiding tanning of the unaffected skin.
Camouflage Treatment In Vitiligo
Camouflage is derived from the French word, ‘Camoufler’ which means ‘to blind’ or ‘veil’. Also known as protective concealment, it means to disguise an object in plain view, for the purpose of concealing it from something or someone. Cosmetic camouflage is the application of make-up creams and/or powders to conceal color or contour irregularities or abnormalities of the face or body. It was pioneered during the Second World War to help pilots who were badly burnt by making use of plastic surgery and camouflage cream. These creams did not camouflage the person but were used to conceal blemishes on the skin so that they were not obvious. This kind of remedial cosmetic skin camouflage is defined as being the ‘the art of concealing a discoloration, blemish or scar with the application of specialist camouflage creams that are matched to the surrounding skin tone.’ Nowadays, it is used to conceal abnormalities from various dermatological disorders, especially vitiligo.
Types of Camouflage
Camouflage may be permanent or temporary.
- Remedial cosmetic cover creams help conceal the blemish of vitiligo at least temporarily. A high concentration of pigment is incorporated into water–free or anhydrous foundations to give a color that matches the patient’s skin, thereby concealing vitiligo patches.
- Permanent camouflage is obtained with a cosmetic tattoo. Unlike pigments used for ritual or symbolic tattoos, cosmetic tattoos are inert iron oxides that are available in more than 15 shades. The color is implanted into the dermal layer with specialized techniques and cannot be washed off.
Camouflage improves the appearance of the individual, as the focus is no longer on the discoloration that the person wishes to hide, thereby improving their confidence and self-esteem. This makes camouflage the most popular treatment option in vitilgo. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Today is 10 th day from my period. I want to be pregnant .can I do sex today. This is good timing for it.
I have lost appetite. Plus I can't eat more than 2 roti. I have also lost 2 kg weight in past 4 months. Is it problematic.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hairs which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing: All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
HOW LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORKS
Regardless of which area you're looking to de-fuzz, laser hair removal can help. In a matter of minutes, hair follicles are destroyed with minimal discomfort. Using highly concentrated energy, hair follicles are targeted and pulses of light are emitted. The laser's energy is attracted to the pigment of hair, the same way sunlight is attracted to darker clothing. For this reason, laser hair removal work best on those with dark, coarse hair and a fair complexion.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A LASER HAIR REMOVAL PROVIDER:
- The experience level of the treatment provider
- The quality of the hair removal equipment (lasers)
- The ability to safely treat all skin colors
People who have been victims of domestic violence not only suffer physical abuse, but from emotional abuse as well, which may stay with them for their whole life. The trauma associated with domestic violence can be deep and takes time to heal even after the relationship with the perpetrator is over and there is no communication or contact between them.
Emotional harm is greater than physical harm
Women make up the significant majority of domestic violence victims. When they face violence within the home sphere, they experience a wide range of emotions like anger, sadness, powerlessness, fear, resentment, vindictiveness and much more. Physical violence not only harms their body, but their mind and spirit are equally wrecked as the memory of being physically subjugated scars them emotionally in a very deep manner and can take years to heal.
Some of the long term impact of domestic violence on women is mentioned below.
- Any kind of physical injuries like bruises, cuts or dislocated joints and bones.
- Many women suffer from hearing impairment
- Loss of vision is also another effect
- Miscarriage or premature childbirth
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- A feeling of fatigue and weakness
In certain cases, unreported domestic violence may result in homicide or murder which is the ultimate and most unfortunate manifestation of physical abuse gone too far, That is why it is important to seek help early on before things escalate too far.
The mental effects of domestic violence take much longer time to recuperate from than the physical effects. If the shock is severe, it can render women mentally unstable for life in extreme cases. Even if a woman recovers from it, the emotional scar may remain and might manifest in the future.
- Depression: This is one of the worst mental effects of domestic violence is depression. The good news is depression is often temporary and can be cured. Signs of depression include a feeling of hopelessness, sadness, weight gain or loss, sleeplessness, loss of appetite and a consequent lack of interest in whatever you love to do. This can affect one’s decision making ability and in extreme cases can render one suicidal.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: When you encounter any violent experience, then you are most likely to develop Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. The signs of this disorder include frequent flashbacks of the traumatic experience, nightmares and extreme anxiety. Women who face these kinds of traumatic experiences find it difficult to cope with their present situation for a while. Counselling and support from their loved ones can heal these problems fast.
Navaratri is just around the corner, and it will culminate into Dussehra. Each of the nine days of the festival is dedicated to nine forms of Goddess Shakti.
It is a time of fasting, and it is considered to be the best time to cleanse the body and make the body stronger. Most people who undergo fasting do not consume pulse, grain, and meat during this period which would make the body devoid of essential nutrients. It is important to make the most of this time, it’s also important to stay healthy and maintain a diet that helps you get through the coming 9 days of continuous fasting. Hence, here is an insight into how to carry on with the fasting and enjoy the festive spirit healthily.
Tips To Fasting In A Healthy Way!
- It is always better to eat small meals instead of complete starvation. This will help in maintaining the proper amount of blood glucose level and ensure that one does not get tired easily.
- Unless you are on a 'nirjal vrat' (fast where you don't even have water), keep yourself hydrated. It is always good to keep the body hydrated by drinking lots of water. Other liquids like coconut water, buttermilk, green tea and lemon water are healthy additions.
- As the body is devoid of any regular source of protein during this time, the diet can comprise Amaranth, which is an excellent source of protein. Amaranth porridge with milk or daliya with lots of vegetables can just fuel up the body for the whole day.
- High carbohydrate foods like potatoes and sabudana should be combined with fibrous vegetables like cabbage, tomatoes, capsicum, bottle gourd, etc.
- The vegetables should be roasted, grilled or baked instead of deep-frying them.
- To make up for the deficiency of carbohydrates and protein, you can also make chapattis or pooris with the help of Kuttu. Samak rice is also very good for the digestive system during this time. It should be accompanied with lots of vegetables.
- The craving for sweet can be met by fruits, apple kheer, Samak rice kheer, and raita. One should not go for food which is deep-fried or those easily available packets of salted snacks. This is because they are high in salt and fat content. Almonds, raisins or walnuts can be taken in.
- Refined sugar should never be used and should be substituted with healthy alternatives like jaggery or honey.
- During this time, if a heavy lunch is taken, the dinner should be kept light.
- While cooking food, rock salt or sendha namak should be the only salt which is used. It helps in keeping the blood pressure levels in control and also helps in better absorption of minerals.
Fasting is an age-old phenomenon, practiced for ages for religious purposes aimed at improving good health if done right. Embrace the joy of festival with the best of fasting recipes. From old favorurites to new ones, indulge in a lot more than just a usual fare-
#Recipe1: Banana Walnut Lassi Recipe
- 1 cup low-fat yoghurt
- 1/2 banana
- 3-4 walnuts (or include Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, almonds and pine nuts)
- 1 tsp seeds (mix of flax seeds and sesame seeds)
- 1-2 tsp honey
- Step-I In a food processor, pour yoghurt, whey powder, flax seed, sesame seeds, walnuts, honey and bananas.
- Step-II Blend it well till smooth and creamy.
- Step-III Transfer into a glass and garnish with chopped walnuts before serving.
#Recipe2: Sabudana Khichdi Recipe
- 1 cup sabudana (sago)
- 1/2 cup peanuts (roasted)
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp zeera (cumin seeds)
- 3-4 sabut lal Mirch (whole dried red pepper)
- 1 sprig kadhi patta (curry leaves)
- 2 tsp or to taste sendha Namak (white rock salt)
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp hara dhania (coriander leaves)
- 1 tsp green chillies, chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Step-I Soak Sabudana in water for about an hour.
- Step-II Drain, then spread over a thick cloth for about 1hour. It is important for the water to drain out very well and there should be no moisture.
- Step-III In a bowl, mix sabudana, peanuts, sendha namak or rock salt, and chilli powder very well, so that it is coated well with this mixture.
- Step-IV Heat the ghee and add zeera, lal mirch and kadhi patta.
- Step-V When mirch darkens a bit, add sabudana mixture and turn around over low heat till cooked through.
- Step-VI Take it off the heat, add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Step-VII Serve garnished with the coriander leaves and green chillies.
#Recipe3: Sabudana Bhel Recipe
- ½ cup sabudana
- 1 medium-sized potato (boiled and peeled)
- 1 pinch red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon peanuts
- 1 tablespoon cashews
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves (dhania patta)
- 2 teaspoon oil
- few drops of lemon juice or as required
- rock salt or sendha namak as required
- Step-I Soak the sabudana in enough water overnight or for 4-5 hours.
- Step-II In a pan, dry roast the peanuts till they are browned and crisp. Remove and keep aside.
- Step-III In the same pan, roast the cashews till golden. Remove and keep aside.
- Step-IV Heat 2 tsp of oil in the same pan. Add the sabudana and continue to stir while sauting them.
- Step-V Stir and cook till the sabudana pearls become transparent, softened and completely cooked.
- Step-VI Mix the mashed boiled potatoes, peanuts, cashews, coriander leaves, lemon juice, rock salt, red chili powder.
- Step-VII Garnish with a few coriander leaves and serve the sabudana bhel in bowls.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Sir or madam I have initially kidney stones problem and am taken treatment by homeocare Now am little fat so I have gas problem. Now pain is coming at left abdomen of stomach So please give me suggestions and how I can differentiate kidney stones pain and gas pain.
I had sex with married women 2009 to 2012. Protection and without protection also 5/7 times. My last exposure in 2012. I tested my std panel in 2016. My all test came negative only Hsv 1 came positive. I have never been oral sex. So I have hsv 1 don't know orally or gentle. But still I have not any kind of symptoms on my body. I am a healthy male 28 years old. I have been reading about Hpv on Google since last several months. Right now, I feel like I have become hsv with Hpv but its symptoms are not visible. Since then I have read about HPV on Google since then I have started moving like crazy. Fully depression. Is it possible after long period? I have completed 9 years from 2009 to 2017 but there are no symptoms on the body. Still any chance of hpv or not? I showed to a skin specialist doctor that the doctor said that you do not have to worry about hpv. You are safe so can I believe on my doctor. Please help me I am safe or not after this period because still I am in full depression.
I have a teaching job and I have to stand up almost 9 hours a day My B12 is 116 and vitamin D is 8. I have lower back pain since 1 month Please advice.
I am 37 years old and I use Loreal hair colour. I have hair fall, dandruff and at early age the greying of hair. They have become very dry, dull and weightless. What should I do?
Hi doctors, I just got my stool MCS result. It says microscopy: HARD BROWN FORMED STOOL WITHOUT MUCOR OR BLOOD SEEN MICROSCOPY: NO CYST LOVA OF PARASITE SEEN PLUS CELL 3-4 EPITHELIAL CELL + RED BLOOD CELL NIL YIELDED HEAVY GROWTH OF SALMONELLA SPP. AFTER 24 HRS OF incubation AT 37C my doctor prescribed ciprofloxacin a day before yesterday which I started to take yesterday morning. And I just read antibiotics is not a form of treatment. I used to have burning sensation gotten from the previous ciprofloxacin and flagyl I took 4wks ago Please advise me on what to do.
धरती पर पाए जाने वाले तमाम औषधियों गुणों वाले पौधों में जटामांसी से होने वाले फायदे भी महत्वपूर्ण हैं. जटामांसी का का नाम अलग-अलग जगहों पर अलग-अलग है; जैसे कि गुजराती में जटामांसी या बालछड़, तेलगू में जटामांही, पहाडी क्षेत्रों में भूतकेश आदि नाम प्रचलित हैं. किसी साधू की जटाओं जैसी दिखने वाली रोयेंदार तने और तेज महक समाहित किए जड़ वाली जटामांसी के तने व जड़ का प्रयोग दवा के रूप में करते हैं. फायदे तो इसके बहुत सारे हैं लेकिन ठीक से इस्तेमाल न करें तो इसके नुकसान भी खूब हैं. इसलिए आइए जटामांसी के इस्तेमाल से होने वाले फायदों और इसकी सीमाओं को समझें.
जटामांसी के फायदे निम्लिखित हैं-
1. मेनोपॉज और मासिक धर्म के समय: महिलाओं के मेनोपॉज और मासिक धर्म के समय जटामांसी काफी फायदेमंद साबित होता है. मेनोपॉज के समय तो यह विशेष रूप से मददगार साबित होता है. वहीं मासिक धर्म के दौरान होने वाले कष्ट से छुटकारा पाने के लिए आप जटामांसी का काढ़ा पी सकती हैं.
2. शर्बत के रूप में: जटामांसी के फायदे इसके बने शर्बत में भी नजर आता है. इसके साथ ही ये आपके शरीर से जमे हुए काफ को भी निकालने में मदद करता है.
3. मस्तिष्क और नाड़ी विकार में: जटामांसी के लाभ हमारे मस्तिष्क और नाड़ियों के रोगों में भी हमारी मदद करते हैं. हलांकि इसके काम करने की गति थोड़ी धीमी होती है लेकिन असरदार भरपूर होती है.
4. मनोविकारों में: कई तरह के मनोविकारों जैसे कि पागलपन, हिस्टीरिया, मिर्गी, मन बेचैन होना, याददाश्त कम होना आदि रोगों में भी जटामांसी के फायदों से हम रोग के प्रभाव से हम मुक्त होते हैं.
5. आँखों के लिए: यदि हम जटामांसी के काढ़े को रोज पियें तो इससे आँखों की रौशनी बढ़ती है. इस तरह से ये आँखों के लिए फायदेमंद साबित होता है.
6. चमड़े के विकारों में: चर्म रोग तथा सोरायसिस जैसे रोगों में भी इसका लेप लगाने से काफी फायदा मिलता है. इससे हम चमड़े की कई समस्याओं से निजात पा सकते हैं.
7. दन्त विकारों में: दांतों में होने वाले दर्द को मिटाने के लिए जटामांसी के महीन पिसे हुए पाउडर से मंजन कीजिए निश्चित रूप से राहत मिलेगा.
8. दर्द निवारक के रूप में: जटामांसी का उपयोग आप दर्द निवारक के रूप में भी कर सकते हैं. आपके शरीर के जिस हिस्से में दर्द है वहां पर इसे पानी में पीस कर इसका लेप लगाएं.
9. अन्य रोगों में: जटामांसी को खाने या पीने से मूत्रनली, पाचननली, श्वसनली, गले, हैजा आदि के रोग ठीक होते हैं.
10. पेट के लिए: पेट फूलने में भी जटामांसी को सिरके में पीसा हुआ नमक मिलाकर लेप करने से पेट का सूजन कम होकर पेट सपाट होता है.
जटामांसी के ये निम्नलिखित नुकसान भी हैं-
1. मासिक धर्म: महिलाओं के मासिक धर्म के दौरान इसका ज्यादा मात्रा में इस्तेमाल करने से समस्या हो सकती है.
2. गर्भावस्था के दौरान: गर्भवती महिलाओं को जटामांसी के नुकसान से बचने के लिए इस दौरान जटामांसी के इस्तेमाल से बचना चाहिए. इसके साथ ही महिलाओं को स्तनपान कराने के दौरान भी जटामांसी का इस्तेमाल रोक देना चाहिए.
3. ज्यादा इस्तेमाल से: सामान्य तौर पर भी अधिकतम इस्तेमाल से या इसका ज्यादा मात्रा में सेवन करने से जटामांसी के नुकसान मसलन पेट दर्द की समस्याएं उत्पन्न हो सकती हैं.
4. रक्तचाप में: जिन लोगों को उच्च रक्तचाप की समस्या है उन्हें इसके इस्तेमाल से पहले अपने डॉक्टर से सलाह अवश्य लेना चाहिए. ऐसा नहीं करने से आपको एलर्जी जैसी समस्याओं का सामना करना पड़ सकता है.
5. अनावश्यक इस्तेमाल से: अनावश्यक रूप से जटामांसी का ज्यादा इस्तेमाल करने पर आपको उल्टी और दस्त जैसी समस्याओं का सामना करना पड़ सकता है.
छोटा पीपल के उपनाम से मशहूर पिप्पली के फायदे औषधीय रूप से बहुत ज्यादा है. इसके अलावा इसे मसाले के रूप में भी इस्तेमाल करते हैं. लगभग शहतूत के फल के आकार वाले पिप्पली के नुकसान भी हैं. गहरे हरे रंग और ह्रदय के आकार वाले चौड़े पत्तों व कोमल लताओं वाले पिप्पली के कच्चे फलों का रंग गहरा हरा और पकने के बाद काला हो जाता है.
पहले जानते हैं पिप्पली के फायदों को
1. दिल के मामलों में
दिल की बीमारियों में भी पिप्पली के फायदे दिखाते हैं. इसका चूर्ण बनाकर शहद में मिलाकर सुबह खाने से कोलेस्ट्राल नियंत्रित होता है. इसके अलावा पिप्पली और छोटी हरड़ की समान मात्रा पीसकर एक चम्मच सुबह-शाम गुनगुने पानी के साथ लेने से पेट दर्द, मरोड़ और दुर्गन्धयुक्त अतिसार में राहत मिलती है.
2. साँसों की बीमारी में
यदि आपको साँसों की बिमारी है तो इसमें भी आप पिप्पली के फायदे से राहत पा सकते हैं. इसके लिए आपको 2 ग्राम पिप्पली का चूर्ण बनाकर 4 कप पानी में उबाल लें. जब यह 2 कप रह जाए तो इसे छान लें. इसे 2-3 घंटे के अंतर पर थोड़ा-थोड़ा दिन भर पीते रहने से कुछ ही दिनों में सांस फूलने की समस्या से राहत मिलेगी.
3. सर दर्द में
इसे पानी में पीसकर माथे पर लेप लगाने से सिर दर्द में फायदा मिलता है. इसके लिए पिप्पली और वच चूर्ण को बराबर मात्रा में मिला लें. फिर इसकी 3 ग्राम नियमित रूप से दो बार दूध या गर्म पानी के साथ लेने से सर दर्द में राहत मिलती है.
4. मोटापा से भी राहत
मोटापे में पिप्पली के फायदे लेने के लिए आपको इसका चूर्ण लगभग आधा ग्राम की मात्रा में सुबह-शाम शहद के साथ रोजाना 1 महीने तक सेवन करने से मोटापा कम होता है. इसके अलावा पिप्पली के 1 से 2 दाने दूध में देर तक उबालकर उसमें से पिप्पली निकालकर खा लें और ऊपर से दूध पिने से भी मोटापे से राहत मिलती है.
5. छुआ-छूत के रोगों में
इसमें पाए जाने वाले प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ाने के गुण से टी.बी. एवं अन्य संक्रामक रोगों में पिप्पली फायदेमंद है. इसके अलावा पिप्पली अनेक आयुर्वेदीय एंव आधुनिक दवाओं की कार्यक्षमता को बढ़ाने में मदद करती है.
पिप्पली के कई फायदों में से एक ये भी है कि इसके 1-2 ग्राम चूर्ण में सेंधानमक, हल्दी और सरसों का तेल मिलाकर दांतों पर लगाने से दांत के दर्द से राहत मिलती है.
6. वात से उत्पन्न रोगों में
इसके लिए आपको 5-6 पुरानी पिप्पली के पौधे का जड़ सुखाकर उसका चूर्ण बनाना होगा. आपको बता दें कि इस चूर्ण की 1-3 ग्राम मात्रा को गर्म पानी या गर्म दूध के साथ पिलाने से शरीर के किसी भी हिस्से में होने वाले दर्द से 1-2 घंटे में ही राहत मिल जाती है. बुढ़ापे में इससे विशेष रूप से राहत मिलती है.
7. सर्दी जुकाम में
सर्दी जुकाम में पिप्पली का फायदा उठाने के लिए इसका मूल, काली मिर्च और सौंठ की बराबर मात्रा में चूर्ण लेकर इसकी 2 ग्राम की मात्रा शहद के साथ चाटने से जुकाम में राहत मिलती है. इसके अलावा आधा चम्मच पिप्पली चूर्ण में समान मात्रा में भुना जीरा तथा थोड़ा सा सेंधा नमक मिलाकर छाछ के साथ सुबह खाली पेट लेने से बवासीर में भी लाभ होता है.
पिप्पली के नुकसान
1. बिना किसी सावधानी के, पंचकर्म और रसायन प्रक्रिया के बिना, पिप्पली को अधिक मात्रा या लंबे समय के लिए इस्तेमाल नुकसानदेह साबित हो सकता है. इससे काफ में वृद्धि होती है. पिप्पली की अन्दुरुनी गरमी के कारण पित्त दोष बढ़ता है. इसकी कम चिकनाई (Alpasneha) के कारण, यह वात संतुलन के लिए जिम्मेदार मानी जाती है.
2. छोटे बच्चों को शिशुओं को इसके सेवन से बचाना चाहिए.
3. दूध और घी के साथ, यह प्रति दिन 250 मिलीग्राम की एक छोटी खुराक में बच्चों को दिया जा सकता है.
4. जो महिलाएं स्तनपान कराती हैं वैसी माताओं को भी यह कम मात्रा में इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए.
5. जो महिलाएं गर्भावस्था में हैं उन्हें इसके उपयोग के लिए, अपने चिकित्सक की सलाह ज़रूर लेना चाहिए.