Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Somnath MallakhmiYour feedback matters!
I have acidity from longer time after eat meel I feel very nerves and burn in chest please advise me.
Dear Doctor .I am 69 yrs old having bp & diabities 2. For bp. I am taking asomax 5, enam 10mg in the morning & embeta xr 50 in the evening with theses my bp is remain in control;. For diabities I was taking tribet 2 fort, in the morning before b. F & onglyza after bf & in the night metsmall 1000 after dinner. The fatting was 160-180. Now I got checked in escorts new delhi, th Dr. Said that in tribet 2 fort pioglitazone is there with this weight will increase, so he chsnged to gemer 2 ds in place of tribet 2 fott other remains same, but my fasting sugar is 180 -200 my ht is 5ft 6in 7 wt 86 kg. Please advice how to lower fasting sugar. Thanks.
My total cholesterol is 166, LDL -119 and HDL -37. I am taking Fibator once daily. OK advise remedy to control LDL.
As I am suffering with b. P. Diabetic and from 8 months I am suffering with creatinine of 1. 6 to 1. 7 continuously. As I am consulted nephrologist, he gave me medicines and I am using it since 8 months please give me advice.
My data is below LMP- 24/2/16 Edd by LMP- 30/11/16 Edd by USG- 29/12/16 As per first sonography in 3 month edd 26/11/16 AFI- 8.0 CM LIE-CEPHALIC FOETAL WEIGHT-1819GM PLACENTA-ANTERIOR GRADE 2 UPPER SEGMENT HEART RATE-154bpm Foetal growth parameter Bpd- 82 mm 32wks 6 days FL - 62 mm 31wks 5 days Ac - 267 mm 30wks 6 days MGA - 31WKS 6 DAYS 18 DAYS IMPRESSION- SINGLE LIVE INTRAUTERINE FETUS OF MEAN GESTATIONAL AGE HGB- 10.6 I AM WORRIED WHY EDD CHANGED SO MUCH. DOCTOR SAID BABY HAS VERY LESS WEIGHT AND FLUID IS ALSO LESS. I HAVE A BIT HIGH BP. DOCTOR SAID WE HAVE TO DO OPERATION AFTER 30/11/16. WHICH EDD I SHOULD CONSIDER. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HAVE NORMAL DELIVERY. IS THE AND COMPLICATION IN MY CASE.
Last march my angiography been taken so there are four blocks accordingly I am taking medicine three times a day. Is there any possibility of reducing the quantum of medicines? Moreover I am not able to take my food as earlier.
I am 59 years old. I take selomax 50/5 for BP. Last 1 year my libido has decreased and I am unable to get hard erection and difficulty in sustaining it. Pl help.
My mom age is 46 year old and she is having heart issue, so cardiologist doctor suggested norpace 100 mg medicine, but its not available please suggest what should I do
I have bad cholesterol and all other test are normal what food I should not eat and what to eat, I am a vegetarian and don't cigarettes and non alcoholic.
I feel chest pain two to there time in a day. This pain is short time but sometimes take long. So suggest me something good for my health.
I am 19 years old boy! Since last few days I am experiencing extreme sweat whenever I sit in my class. When at college lecture is going on I sweat tremendously from my face to waist. What may be the problem? What should I do? I just checked my bp weeks ago that was normal.
Dear Sir, from last few days My wife age 31yrs is having sudden pain in Right side of Chest leading to severe Headache. We have consulted many doctors and nothing come out. All says its a Gasteric pain. Also, there is nothing significant found in Lab reports like LFT, KFT, CBC and Specially Lipid Profile, all these reports are normal. One thing more , She is also having issues with her periods, they are not coming properly from few months. HCG test is Negative. We are not understanding what the problem is. Will You please help me out in this situation.Will be very greatful to you all.
What can be the reason for chest pain? Whether chest pain can be associated with first degree ventricular block?
Hello Sir What are the causes for high blood pressure and what are the things to avoid it and how to prevent it for persons not having blood pressure please send me food which is to be taken to the persons having blood pressure.
Dr. I am male 62, what are that symptoms of low blood pressure if fall below 120 / 80 border line. I check my bp by rx-m2 model wrist automatically monitor at home. Please suggest high / low border line.
High blood pressure is a condition where the blood flow in the artery creates pressure that is more than normal, which leads to various health complications. If you have high blood pressure, you may not exhibit any symptoms; which makes this disorder very complicated to diagnose.
Natural remedies for blood pressure usually entail the following:
- Diet: Diet plays a very important role in blood pressure; so regulating your diet helps by keeping you healthy. Avoid refined grains, such as white rice and refined flour as they have the tendency to spike your blood sugar levels. They may also increase cholesterol levels in the body resulting in health complications.
- Exercise: Exercising on a regular basis keeps you healthy and fit. Cardio exercises strengthen the muscles of the heart, thus optimizing your blood pressure levels. Exercise for 30 minutes in a day, 6 days a week.
- Quit smoking: If you have been smoking on a regular basis, then it is high time you quit. It not only increases the risk of blood pressure but also ups chances of heart attack and other cardiovascular complications. Blood clots may form in the arteries because of smoking, thus leading to life threatening disorders.
- Alcohol: Restrict alcohol consumption as it increases the risk of blood pressure. Alcohol in excess may also cause you to become obese, in addition to many other health issues.
- Keep a check on your weight: If you are overweight, then look to lose the flab because the chances of being affected by blood pressure exactly double if you are obese. Regulate your diet and exercise on a regular basis to keep your weight in check.
- Reduce salt intake: Consumption of salt causes your body to retain water, which in turn increases your blood pressure. Reducing salt consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure levels as well. Avoid all sorts of processed foods, especially the ones deep fried in oil and laden with salt.
- Consume more fruits: Include plenty of fruits in your diet as they provide you with necessary nutrients. Increasing fruit intake has also been linked to optimal blood pressure levels. Go for 3-4 servings of fruit every day.