Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have a 50% block in my left main aretary since may 14, I have been put on medicines.Is it ok or not?
I have old digestion problem, I used to take dulcolax, but now I occasionally take medicines, my problem is that my feces stink too much, as experience by me and others. By searching online I came to know its related to intestine problem. What could be the problem, is there any medicine. I also above 50 years old. Thanks.
I have problems regarding masturbation. Now when I do. It discharges very quickly. N size or thickness is reduced too. Even when I watch porn it dosent erect quickly. Kindly suggest any homeopathic medicine. Need help quickly.
Severe unbearable throat pain ear pain fever going till 100f and headache.Feel a little ok for an hour after taking pyrigesic 650 but the pain comes back,having difficulty in swallowing even saliva.Today is the third night
Before when I use to masturbate while I orgasmed my sperm use come out abundantly. But now the quantity has decreased. Now I masturbate thrice in a week.
Hello Sir When I am in metro or at work, I find my palms sweating more than others. So please I kindly request you to tell me the how to deal with the problem.
I am 23 yrs old and I am suffering from neck pain for a long time. I am an it graduate working with an mnc. Please advice.
I am 20 years old. Yesterday I ate heavy food followed by reckless dancing in cold weather. Today I have a high body temperature and cough and cold. Also I am having irritation and slight hot pain in my eyes. Can you please advice me some medicines or precautions which can provide immediate help.
I am unable to sleep from the past 2 days. Tried several home remedies to sleep. But unable to get sleep. So could you pls help me in solving my problem.
I am 27 years old male. From last 6 months their are ulcers on my tongue. And its automatically cure after someday and again its arise. This problem I am facing from last 6 months. please suggest which department or doctor I have to consult.
I am 34 year male, my ultrasonography report show gall bladder- gall bladder is pathologically distended. Wall is diffusely thick & edematous. Calculi (at least 2 in number: size 9 m. M to 10 m. M. And my liver is moderate diffuse homogeneous fatty change in liver. Now what is procedure of solution that problem?
I am 26 years old guy, want to know whether taking whey protein is good for health or it does have some side effects also.
Bone loss is a silent condition that occurs over the years as you age. It is a condition when the bones become weak and fragile. Many people may not even know that that they are suffering bone loss until it leads to serious conditions such as Osteoporosis. Bone loss resulting in osteoporosis is more in women than men. It is estimated that one of every three women above 50 years suffers from osteoporosis related fracture.
What causes bone loss?
Bones are made of minerals, calcium, and phosphate. Bones are being constantly destroyed and refoemed within the body. As long as your body balances the process, your bones stay strong and healthy. However when the bone decay out grows the bone formation process, bone loss and a host of other problems occur. Some of the common causes bone loss are:
- With growing age, the body starts to reabsorb phosphate and calcium instead of keeping it in the bones. This makes the bones weak. When the process continues for a long time, it leads to osteoporosis.
- If your diet doesnot contain high calcium foods, then your bones donot get enough calcium.
- Smoking and drinking can make your bones weak.
- Medical conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, chronic kidney disease can cause bone loss.
- Sometimes medicines can also result in bone loss.
What are the symptoms of bone loss?
- Receding gums: Our teeth are connected to the jaw bone and if the jaw starts losing bone then it causes receding of gums. Loss of jaw bone is linked to lower bone mineral density.
- Decreased grip strength: Hand grips strength decreases due to low bone density.
- Weak and brittle fingernails: You may find your fingernails have become weak and brittle.
- Cramps, muscle pain, and joint ache: Pain in muscles and joints are an important indicator of vitamin D deficiency, which is a vital component for healthy bones. Cramps in legs and foot at night are an indicator of deficiency of potassium and calcium in the bones.
- Height loss: This is a common problem that comes with age. But there are other factors that lead to height loss such as poor posture and fractured vertebra. Poor posture can cause bone loss.
- Overall low fitness: If you notice that your overall fitness has declined which includes your balance, muscle strength then you may be suffering from bone loss.
Can homeopathy treat osteoporosis?
Homeopathy has the most effective and holistic approach to treat osteoporosis. Homeopathy doesn’t intend to cure bone loss, instead, it tries to treat the underlying health condition that leads to osteoporosis. Consult a homeopath online. Some of the important homeopathy remedies are:
- Calcaria Phos: It is a very effective remedy for osteoporosis It helps in increasing the absorption of calcium from the food. It is a bone builder and creates new cells.
- Calcaria Iod: This is a great remedy to treat loss of bones as well as loss of muscles and fat.
- Alendronate: Alendronate is given to patients suffering from osteoporosis which is caused by steroid treatment. It reduces the release of calcium from the bones to the blood.
- Calcitonin - Salmon: Calcitonin-Salmon is a man-made hormone used to treat osteoporosis.