Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailaja ShindeYour feedback matters!
I am 8 months pregnant. My heart is beating very fast. And I am feeling breathlessness. All my body is shivering. This is happening daily. Please suggest what should I do.
What are the uses of astagen f tablets, does it help women trying to get pregnant or undergoing any fertility treatment?
1st may 2016 was my 1st marriage anniversary, we are trying for baby from last 8 months. Please suggests what we do.
I am kiran 25 year old it is regarding my periods from the last 3 month the periods is not coming properly and I am worry about it what should I do Kindly suggest.
Why we should take vitamin E rich food items
- Vitamin E also called tocoferol is acted as antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralise the effect of free radicals that are produced in our body thus act as Anti-Aging.
- It helps maintain cell membranes, red blood cells integrity and protects vitamin A and fatty acid from oxidation.
- It is used to treat anemia.
- It is helpful to relieve cramping pain caused by the low blood supply to the affected muscles.
- Sources- Vegetable oil, butter, avocados, whole grain cereals, wheat germ, eggs, and nuts.
Sir I want to know that my wife age 35 years got operated for uterus tumour on 11 Feb 2015 and discharged after one weak We don't have any child yet When we can go for intercourse with each other Already we got in this two three times in this period My age is also 35 years.
I'm 22 years old female. I have little bleeding in periods this month. I have checked pregnancy test is negative. Please suggest me any blood test. So that I will confirm that i'm not pregnant. Please help me.
Is my girlfriend pregnant as we had unprotected sex on 5 feb and its was on her ovulation day she is not showing any signs of pregnancy uptil now.
I had unprotected sex post my lmp. What is the earliest I can take a hpt. What are the chances I can get pregnant. I have one baby and last month did a sonography and all my reports were normal. I fee bloated and slight cramps at nights.
I am suffering from severe stomach pain during 1st day of my periods for the past 6 years. And dysentery too. When I checked with siddha doctor they told that I have polycystic in my ovaries and hormone imbalance.
My wife is suffering from infertility since 4 year. her menses is regular. Please give some suggetion.
I am 41 continuously having periods from last 10 days never had a problem very healthy otherwise ..please suggest thankyou
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old having PCOD problem since I was 19 yrs. N now since 5 years I am having thyroid problem n taking 100 mg thyroxine tab. But I am facing very heavy weight gain n besides I am doing exercise n takes balanced diet my thyroid gets increased every now n then I hav heard that homeopathy is having cure of thyroid. Kindly help.
Cancer that originates in the uterus is termed as Endometrial Cancers. The cancer is known to originate in the endometrium i.e. lining as well as the cells of the uterus. Abnormal vaginal bleeding causes the cancer to be detected early and a consultation with the doctor should be done immediately. When other cancers originating from the uterus are considered, endometrial cancer is found to be the most common.
Causes: The exact cause for endometrial cancer is not known clearly. The cells in the endometrium tend to become abnormal due to the occurrence of a genetic mutation, which causes rapid multiplication of cells that ultimately lead to the formation of a tumour like mass. They begin to spread to other parts and proceed to affect the tissues in the surrounding areas.
The typical symptoms of endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Irregular bleeding in between periods
- 2. A watery discharge from the vagina
- 3. Bleeding from the vagina postmenopausal
- 4. Pain in the pelvic floor muscles
Risk factors that might increase the chances of being affected by endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Aging increases the chances of this disease, especially post menopause.
- 2. Obesity can cause hormonal imbalance.
- 3. Certain drugs used in hormone therapy
- 4. Early onset of menstruation, especially before 12 years of age
Treatment for Endometrial Cancer Includes:
- Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations, such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy (external machine is used to direct radiation on the cancer cells) and internal radiation therapy (radioactive substance enclosed within small and consumable items is placed near to or directly at the spot of cancer).
- Hormone therapy: Medications are administered to eliminate imbalances in hormone levels and prohibit the growth of cancer cells in the body. This remedy is preferred if the cancer progresses to an advanced stage.
- Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is curbed, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
- Surgery: In this surgery, the areas affected by cancer are surgically removed; i.e. the uterus in this case. The surgical procedures that might be used include total hysterectomy (total removal of uterus), radical hysterectomy (removal of the cervix, uterus and part of the vagina) and Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of both the ovaries and the fallopian tubes)