Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Savita GondhaliYour feedback matters!
Hello, these days I feel very sleepy inspite of having 6 hrs of sound sleep. Whenever I sit for study I feel drowsy and sleepy. Also I am not able to concentrate in class as I sleep during lecture. Pls suggest something to overcome this problem. It's exam time.
I have itching in pubic area during morning (after waking up) and night (before sleep). Tried some itching medicines. But no use. Why this is occurring frequently?
Slowly Pain comes on stomach just for 6 seconds & move on. Its happens 10 to 15 times in day, I also suffering from 2 mm of kidney stone problem after taking medicines for the stone problem its not workout. So is it any consult to my stomach pain and with me kidney stone? Please help.
Hi I am 50 years old and single I have sweating in my head and stomach problem .After many ultrasound no problem is there
I am 31 years old, married. Skinny, don't feel hunger for 12 years. Live52, aristozyme, aptivate many hunger enzyme taken under supervision of physician. Still poor digestion. please tell me about three meal. What to eat in breakfast, lunch or dinner. I suffer from internal weakness. Thanks .
Hi I am 34 male my coronary angiography report. Clinical resume. Recent amwi; thrombolysed with stk here on 9.1.2017. 2d echo showed distal ivs & apex hypokinesia .mild lv systolic dysfunction. Lvef45% Procedure. 6f sheath and jl 3.5 and jr 3.5 catheter. Approach rt femoral artery. Findings Lmca. Normal artery Lad. Lad is type III and recanalised artery. Mid lad has 40-50% thrombus containing lesion distal lad has subtotal thrombotic occlusion Lcx. Non dominant and normal artery .om branches are normal Rca. Dominant and normal artery pda and plv are normal Renal. Right renal .normal artery. Left renal normal artery Conclusion. thrombotic disease in lad Advice. Aggressive medical management and life style modification as per separate No stents was placed only tablets r given to me. I want to know is treatment given to me ok. Now I am taking storvas trio 20 at night n met xl 25 in morning.
I am 25 years old and Married, I have ED problem, I didn't use cigarettes or alcohol or any effective medicines. How to make more erection? Give me some suggestions please.
Hi. Sir .mere pet me left side bhot drd hota hai aur muje khatte-2 dkkar bhot aate hai. Sir Maine altarsound 2 bar krva lya hai or dono bar normal ways hai .yet problem mujhe 3 month se hai. Air sir mere weight 6.5 KG km to gya hai .pls sir koi advise doo. Thanks.
My age is 25. I started masturbation when I was 13. I am a frequent masturbate due to which I have erectile dysfunction problem. But from past 1 month I stop masturbating but now I am facing nightfall problems. And the most severe is that semen is leaking with urine when I go for poty and exert pressure. Due to this I feel my legs are weak now. They continuously pain. But last night my left testicle start paining and pain goes downwards to the left leg. I want this semen leakage solution first. Is this very serious. Or will be solved if I stop masturbating. TELL ME A HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE PLS.
Nosebleed is a condition wherein blood vessels burst in the nasal lining. Nosebleeds are fairly common and it is rarely a serious condition.
- Anterior nosebleed: It is caused by the eruption of a blood vessel at the tip of the nose. Anterior nosebleeds are generally easy to control by yourself or by a doctor.
- Posterior nosebleed: It is a rare type of nosebleed. Posterior nosebleed mostly occurs in older people. It occurs when an artery bursts behind the nose, which causes the blood to flow down the throat. Posterior nosebleeds are, thus, dangerous, and they need immediate medical attention.
- There are numerous causes of nosebleeds. The most common cause of nosebleeds is dry air. Dry climates dehydrate the nasal membranes (internal nasal tissues). This dryness leads to crusting which can cause irritation or itching.
- Also, if you pick or scratch your nose too much, it can start to bleed.
- Decongestants for allergies, sinus infection or cold and antihistamines can make the nasal membranes dry and cause nosebleeds as well.
Some other causes of nosebleeds include:
- Some sort of foreign object stuck in the nasal cavity
- Allergic reactions
- Repeated sneezing
- Nose injuries (For example, car accidents, a punch to the face, etc.)
- Chemical irritants
- Cold air
- Respiratory Infection
- Consuming high doses of aspirin-high dosage thins the blood down, thus triggering nosebleeds
There are other rarer causes as well, such as:
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also visit your doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.