Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Savita Gondhali
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Savita GondhaliYour feedback matters!
Sir myPennis is very small to increase size give me name of Ayurvedic tablets and where they available.
Can I reverse over masturbation effect on hair. By stopping it and having leafy veggies and healthy food. As m nt just 24 years .also I feel my hair is getting thin and loose nd falling off there is no sever hair fall. But I can feel some change .can I reverse it without any tablets. Jus by natural means .also without any ayurvedic source. Just by naturally with good diet with vitamins and minerals.
Sir. I have stammering problem. Can you give me some tips for speech therapy ? Or can tell me any medicines for it? If any present.
Give medicine 4 psoriasis. He is 19 years old. And he has suffered from last 10 years. He is chilly patient. He has recurrently coryza. With severe sneezing. His mother has eczema, he thought he is physically n mentally weak. Before exam or any work he has much more stress. Also diarrhoea n fever before attempting exam. It is on head leg and hand. Little deafness due to sneezing n coryza. Burning pain during stool passing after eating much spicy food. White hair. He forgot the things like name of frd, any work, etc.Please help sir .
I am 37 years old male. I have chronic running nose and have sneezing in the morning hours after getting up from bed. Which goes off as the day progress. Want to know why this happens and how can I manage this? Also over the last 7 days I am suffering from some head discomfort may be because of cough and cold. My back of head above back neck is producing some sensation as if its vibrating on head movement or head massage. Please suggest what is causing this and what is the remedy?
I have to know everything about the dengue its symptoms and how we can protect from it please help sir.
I am 35 year unmarried male, Suffering from less sperm count or nill, hence requesting you to suggest how to increase sperm count, thickness.
Sir I saw a video on youtube* (penis enlargement bigger and stronger. I do jelquing exercise twice a day with till oil and ginger .mix up. After exercise .i drink my mixture pastes. Made of honey ginger and garlic. Its been two day since I started the exercise. Can it 'll be useful for my penis. Is it able to make my penis grow longer. Or nor please I need your help DR.
Both men, as well as women, suffer from intimacy issues that range from vaginal dryness in women, erectile dysfunction in men, to low sex drive in both the partners. It is not simply limited to lack of interest in sex, but can involve pain while having intercourse, difficulty in having an orgasm and maintaining an erection. Though there are various factors that lead to these ailments, there are great means of increasing libido and enjoy lovemaking once you have detected the problem.
Various types of impotence in women
Sexual dysfunction in women can be grouped into various disorders such as lack of sexual desire, pain while having intercourse and difficulty in orgasm. Alterations in hormone levels, changes in medication and other allied factors can lead to low libido as well as other sexual problems in women. Some of the most common sexual problems in women are:
- Vaginal dryness: This leads to a lowered sex drive and problems with desire and sex can be very painful as the vagina is not lubricated. It can be caused by menopause or breastfeeding. Even psychological issues like stress can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Lower sex drive: Lack of sexual drive can also be caused by lower levels of hormone oestrogen. Fatigue, anxiety, depression can lead to low libido along with certain medicines. For example, use of antidepressants can reduce the sex drive.
- Difficulty in reaching orgasm: Orgasmic disorders like delay in reaching orgasm, inability to have an orgasm can affect both men and women.
- Pain while having sex: This pain is often caused by vaginal dryness and sometimes a burning sensation can be accompanied during sex.
Sexual dysfunction in men
Some of the most common types of sexual dysfunction in men are:
- Erectile dysfunction: This is one of the most common types of sexual problem in men and is caused due to high blood pressure, diabetes or due to anxiety while having sex. Stress, fatigue and depression also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Ejaculation issues: These involve premature ejaculation and inability to ejaculate altogether. A history of sexual trauma, excessive use of antidepressants and anxiety about sex leads to various kinds of ejaculation issues.
- Low libido: Psychological issues like depression and stress related to sex can lead to the decreased or no sexual desire. A decrease in hormone levels, especially, if testosterone is low and side effects from medications lead to diminished libido.
All couples deserve to enjoy a healthy sex life which is crucial for the relationship. If you are experiencing any of these impotence problems, its time you consult a doctor.