Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satyajeet Lokhande
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satyajeet LokhandeYour feedback matters!
Ciplactin and Decdan pills which is use to weight gain so is there any side effects or do not use it?
I had a cesarean delivery this month. Pre pregnancy, I was allergic to some food, dust and paracetamol and I was taking DYNOLAP and ALLEGRA180 tablets. But during course of my pregnancies, all of these allergies were completely gone probably due to hormonal change as understood. But suddenly after 21 days post delivery, it looks like all these allergies were back. Kindly advise if the above medication is well suited and will there be any adverse effects on breastfeeding and to the infant.
I am 24 year old girl and have allergy from various things which converted into asthma now. What should I do to avoid asthmatic attack?
I am suffering from head since 1week and I cannot do any work with that headache and I am getting eyes pain also can you give Me any suggestions.
Wt is the treatment for PCOD problem how can I get solution from this problem, my periods or irregular I get 2 to 6 months gap between cycle because of PCOD how can I Regulus it. Please give me solution, my age 25, wight 75, unmarried, I have this problem from past 8 years.
A Holistic Approach To Fertility
We have various associations and provides a supportive, personal and holistic approach. The different therapies include yoga, meditation. Each offers a different method of help and can be used in conjunction to conventional and evidence-based treatments, providing many benefits as part of an integrated health plan.
Couples who combine their IVF treatment with these therapies frequently report they feel calmer, emotionally stronger, and more able to cope with the demands of the IVF regimen, and importantly, feel more hopeful about the outcome.
Research has examined the interplay between fertility and environmental and lifestyle factors as well as the impact of specific complementary therapies.
Herbal Medicine, Supplements and Naturopathy
Herbal medicines and supplements can increase fertility, however they can also interact with drugs you may have been prescribed if undergoing IVF treatment and if used incorrectly, they can interfere with your fertility and chances of success.
We work closely with expert Naturopaths who are highly experienced in this area.
Herbal medicines should only be used in between IVF cycles and discontinued at the beginning of an IVF cycle.
Physical benefits of complementary therapies:
A healthy diet along with exercise helps to build a strong foundation for pregnancy and improved fertility.
Complementary therapies such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, meditation and yoga can help regulate your menstrual cycle, improve fertility, vitality and boost ovulation.
Improved health before conception can help enhance the quality of sperm and egg, lower the rate of miscarriage and increase fertility.
Emotional benefits of complementary therapies:
Holistic care can be helpful in lowering your anxiety and dealing with emotional stress while also increasing the chances of conception.
We are here to support you!
You may experience intense feelings and stress at various times on your journey from initial contact right through to becoming a parent. We understand and our entire team is committed to supporting you and helping you to cope as effectively as possible.
We believe that Counselors can be an integral part of your journey providing additional one-on-one support when you need it.
Whether you need a little extra support as an individual or with your partner, We are always there for you.
We are all here to help guide you through your medical treatment, the uncertainty of the outcomes and can provide advice and assistance in dealing with family, friends, work and the fertile world during this time.
We believe in comprehensive care for the body, mind, emotions and spirit and will ensure you receive the best possible advice on the most appropriate complementary support for you.
Can Complementary Therapies support fertility?
Many people use complementary or alternative therapies to improve their overall physical and emotional health. This could include medicines, such as herbal, vitamin, mineral, homoeopathic, nutritional and other supplements, and therapies such as , chiropractic, naturopathy, osteopathy, acupuncture, homoeopathy, reflexology and aromatherapy.
There is limited evidence of the beneficial impact of complementary and alternative medicines and therapies on fertility. While improving your general health is clearly beneficial, we do not routinely recommend their use to improve your chance of conception.
If you would like to try alternative therapies while also seeking medical support for conception, it is important that you tell your doctor. While some complementary medicines may interfere with fertility treatments, acupuncture and vitamin supplements are generally not considered to be incompatible with treatments.
Sir I have a problem of sperm leakage. Tell me some herbal aphrodisiac which can reduce it completely.
The inflammation of your pancreas over a short period of time indicates acute pancreatitis, which is a serious health condition. You may experience symptoms such as severe abdomen pain all of a sudden, diarrhoea and feeling of being sick. Acute pancreatitis occurs when there are some problems with certain enzymes in the pancreas. This condition is often associated with gallstones and alcohol consumption.
Acute pancreatitis can be cured in a hospital, where you will get monitored for signs of serious issues. In some cases, supportive things like oxygen and fluids are required. Here are the various ways by which the condition can be treated:
1. Fluids: The body may get dehydrated during acute pancreatitis. Fluids are provided via a tube connected to one of the veins of the patient. This is known as intravenous or IV fluid. These fluids may help in the prevention of a problem called hypovolemic shock, which occurs when the amount of blood in your body gets lowered due to a drop in fluids.
2. Nutrition: Diet is usually not restricted for people with acute pancreatitis, but some patients are recommended not to consume solid food for some time. Attempting to digest solid food may cause a strain on the pancreas. You may need to avoid solid food for some days. You should use a feeding tube to get essential nutrients. This process is called enteral feeding and it may involve the insertion of a tube into your stomach via the nose.
3. Oxygen: For ensuring sufficient oxygen supply to your vital organs, you will be supplied with oxygen through the tubes on your nose. The tube may be removed when your condition improves. In some cases, ventilation equipment may be required for assistance to breathe.
4. Painkillers: Acute pancreatitis causes severe abdominal pain and strong painkillers such as morphine may be given to the patient. These may make the patient feel drowsy.
Treatment of underlying cause
After controlling the symptoms, the underlying cause must be treated. They are as follows:
1. Gallstone: When pancreatitis occurs because of a gallstone, you may require a process known as endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography or ERCP. The gallbladder may have to be removed, if necessary.
2. Alcohol consumption: After getting treated for acute pancreatitis and you have recovered from this condition, you should try to avoid alcohol completely. Alcohol may spoil your recovery and the condition might reoccur or the symptoms may reappear. For freedom from alcohol, you may try counselling, joining self-help groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or take a medicine which reduces your craving for alcohol.
It is recommended that you visit a doctor immediately after experiencing any slight or severe symptoms of acute pancreatitis. This will help in early diagnosis and the chances of the symptoms getting worse are prevented. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.