Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ratan RathodYour feedback matters!
Hi My Mother is 41 Years old. She had an heart attack in March 2012. She was not aware of that heart attack. All she knew was that she had some acidity problem, and that is why she had sever pain & She was hospitalized for 3-4 day In ICU and 2-3 days in general ward. When she got discharged from there she was happy and was not aware of this heart attack. she was absolutely fine sleeping well as usual [twice in day-1. after noon. 2. night]. But after a month when she suddenly knew about this heart attach she was shocked and was very very worried. She couldn't sleep properly for 2-3 month. It became a challenge for her at every night for getting sleep. Even now after 3 years she doesn't get proper sleep. some times she sleeps for twice but rarely. She rarely share about this with family. She don't want us to be panic. Though doctor has given a Sleeping pills, But she rarely take it, Coz she says i don't want to be addicted of this. She takes it only when she doesn't get sleep in late night at 2 or 3 AM. Can we get some help on this, We tried to talk to doctor, They said get the pills. No positive solution. Thanks and warm regards
My mother is 68, consuming thyroid, ecosprin and atenolol since 15 yrs. Now blood sugar has increased, fasting 130, Hb 6.5, creatinine 4.7, B12 low and blood urea also low, kidney size small as per sonography. How can adequate levels be achieved by treatment? What has to be treated first/ Want Diet advice also.
Mje bohot problem ho rhi h ek month se mere dono chest ke bich mai red colour ka lump ho rha hai bilkul bhi pain ni hota usme 1 month se ho rakha hai or meri back pe acne ho rhe hai or mere gale mai bhi problem hai 2pimple bhi ho rhe hai or mere mouth ke andr upr ki side mai white white ho raha hai mje bohot darr lgra hai please help me kal maine apne gale ke andr finger dalkr dekhi to right side mai ek ball jaisa touch hua uske maine mirror mai dekha to red coulur ki ball jaisa tha kuch please mje bohot darr lgra hai kya kru mai
I am 27years old man I have pain in my neck. When I turn my neck pain occur my neck and chest also. I have tested my xray, blood etc. The doctor said no pbm in there reports. What can I do next?
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.