Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh Balwant PanditYour feedback matters!
I am 45 year old female, I have a problem with fluctuation in high BP recently, what is the precaution to control it?
I am 42 years old male. I am suffer gastritis last 10 months. Gastroenterologist done endoscopy in report h. Pilory comes. Medicine like pantodac, moza5, perinorm, antacid syrup give me but I still suffer from gas. My heart side pain, 2d eco also done but nothing comes in. MD doctor gives me zapiz 0.25. But I am suffer still today so give me guide whom I consult.
My 4 years son attained a dinner party yesterday. He is vomiting everything 4 hrs after eating anything. I am giving ondem 7.5ml today in the night and give food after 30mnt of medication. But again he vomit everything after 2 hrs of giving food. Within these 14hrs he vomited 4 times. I am afraid. Please help me any experienced pediatric doctor.
My mother in law have high blood presurre 200/110, cholestrol at 209 and esr at 40 for range of 0-20. She is 55 years old, what else should I undergo?
Full body pain. Diabetics, cholesterol, weak eyesight, chickengunia two years ago. Age 60 years recommend home medicine.
Hi, my mother hving ldl cholesterol problem and last 3 months shes taking medicine to control but no such thing can control till yet and now shes having lots of paining in her left leg. Please suggest what she have to do for curing.
Hi my I'm 19 years old boy I'm Fat, My weight is 80 kgs, I do not have ant breathing problems, My heart rate is Normal, And my Heart is Perfectly healthy, But I tried to jogging since 2 days, And every time I run faster My Chest starts paining I can't run more than few minutes, My chest starts paining, I do not have asthma or Any Heart Problems and My Heart was In Normal and Healthy size even according to birth reports, I have Few Cough, And I'm Fat, Is this the reasons I do sweat more and Gets tired after few exercise? Or Running?
One of my friend age is 35. And he is suffering from heart problem. His heart is pump only 25/min. So please can you suggest for pace maker is only the option or something else.?
Alcohol drinking after my BP is going on 180/110 so what is the homeopathic solution please tell me.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am a 30 years old male, I have very high bp, I don't use medicines, please advice an alternative as I don't want to use tablets.
Nowadays, I had a problem of irregularity heart beat at seldom. I suspected this a cause of my frequent blocking of both the nostrils because of sinusitis. So, I want you to clarify to diagnose the mentioned problem?
Self suffering high blood pressure due continue thinking & every small things taken on mind always worried. Kindly guide in cheap cost medicines which I may continue to reduce weight and blood pressure.
Namaskar, I am a male age 63 years old. No diabetes. No drinks, food veg but occasionally non-veg (say once in a month) I take a tablet named Repace A for blood pressure for last 8 years. My question is regarding Cholesterol which is always in the range of 325-350. I have tried some allopathy statin drugs ,but the side effects are tremendous muscle pain, so presently for last one year I take Abana tabs of Himalaya drug. Request your advice.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with a doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.