Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.S Dere
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R.S DereYour feedback matters!
I am brushing 2 times in a day. And teeth clean 6 months ago through an dentist. But my mouth air always not good smell. Please help me :(
My friend got lot of pimple problem he used lot of medicine but it don't work for him pls suggest some help for my friend.
Hi sir, I am 25 year old and my testosterone (total) is 165 ng/dl And my free level is 6 It is very low as per my age. Please suggest me injection to recover very fast because I am getting married by next month. Please help me sir.
Self-Help Tips for a Healthy Penis - Penis Care for Every Man
Most men will admit that they give their penis a lot of thought, but when asked what they do to take care of it, they are likely to come back with a blank stare. The notion that the manhood requires any kind of specialized treatment may be a foreign concept to most, but in fact, a healthy penis depends on giving it the proper attention in terms of cleansing, protection and health care. Some common-sense penis care tips are discussed here, along with the benefits that men can expect from following them.
1. Wash - Keeping the penis clean is important, of course, but how to go about it is not always clear. Some men tend to overdo it in terms of washing and can actually damage the delicate tissue in their enthusiasm for hygiene. Washing with a soft cloth in the shower or bath is best; heavy scrubbing is not recommended, as it can irritate the skin, cause tiny fissures to develop, and increase the chances of inflammation and infection. Men who are uncircumcised should carefully retract the foreskin to wipe away any accumulated material. Warm water is all that is needed for this step, as soaps can be too harsh for the delicate mucus membrane on the underside of the foreskin.
2. Groom - Not all men are into manscaping their privates, and trimming is more of an option than a must. Still, keeping the short hairs short, either by trimming or shaving, can cut down on unpleasant odors caused by dried urine, sweat and other bodily fluids. Men who do decide to shave should be sure to use a new, clean razor and warm water, along with a shave gel or cream to protect the skin underneath. This will help to prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs.
3. Protect - This aspect of penis care is not optional; no exceptions and no excuses. Using barrier protection during any encounter is strongly urged, unless a man is in a monogamous relationship where both partners have received a clean bill of health. It is important for all men to have open and honest conversations with their partners before engaging in any activity to prevent the transmission of diseases that can be unpleasant, dangerous and life-altering.
4. Inspect - All men should make it a practice, at least once per month, to inspect their equipment carefully for any bumps, spots, warts, rashes or other unusual issues that could signal a potential problem. A visual check of the skin, using a mirror for the more difficult-to-view areas, can reveal changes that may require the attention of a doctor; and gently probing the shaft, as well as the scrotum, with the thumb and forefinger is a good way to locate any unusual lumps or growths. Masses underneath the skin may be an indication of cancer, or it could be scar tissue that has formed around the erectile chambers. In either case, these issues can affect long-term penis health and function.
5. Nourish - The final consideration in making sure that the penis is as healthy as possible is to provide it with the nutrients needed to restore and rejuvenate stressed skin, bolster the sensory tissue that provides the pleasurable sensations men expect from their manhood, and resist infection. Eating a healthy diet and drinking plenty of water are important for nourishing the penile tissue, but men can take the benefits of good nutrition a step further by adding a penis health cream (most health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) to their daily personal care routine. A specialized formula containing skin-friendly nutrients such as vitamin A and E; antioxidants like alpha lipoic acid; and disease-fighting agents like vitamins C and D can provide the extra boost that is needed to keep the penis functioning at its prime.