Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. R. B. PanditYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough and feel the presence of fluid in the chest region. What should I do to cure it?
My father is suffering from liver cirrhosisand doctor is advising for ct angio wish to know about relevance and side effects of this test.
I have been suffering from diabetes for more than 25 years. But all other tests are showing very normal like, creatine, LDL, HDL, LFT etc. triglycerides shown is little high (due to high blood sugar) I am taking medicines for diabetes (Glyciphage -G1) 1 tablet three times a day. I have little hypertension also which is normal due to Ayurvedic medicine ('Normalin' tablets-1 in a day). However, recently I feel frequently a numbness on my feet and shows a tendency to twist sideways (very little). The whether in my place is (Pattambi, Kerala) is cold due to heavy rain. Otherwise, I do not have any major health problem. Sir, In this circumstance, what should I do for further treatment? Please reply.
Blood pressure readings above 140/90 are classified as hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension causes straining of blood vessels and an interruption in the blood flow. There are no specific symptoms, but prolonged hypertension can lead to a heart stroke.
Listed below are a few ways to reduce high blood pressure:
- Limit your salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body, leading to high blood pressure. To avert hypertension, cut down on your daily salt intake to a maximum of one tablespoon.
- Indulge in physical exercise: If you are suffering from pre-hypertension (mild hypertension), it can be avoided or controlled by engaging in physical exercise such as brisk walk, swimming or playing a sport. Exercising regularly can lower blood pressure levels by 5 mmHg (millimetres of mercury).
- Bask in the sun: Exposure to sunlight alters the nitric oxide levels in your blood which leads to reduction in blood pressure. Thus, soaking up the sun can prove to be a great way to avoid a stroke in future.
- Add ginger and cardamom to your diet: The two spices, ginger and cardamom, provide required warmth to your body and help in stabilising the circulation of blood in your body and help in bringing down blood pressure levels.
- Add more green vegetables to your diet: Green vegetables, preferably the leafy ones, are rich in nutrients such as magnesium, iron and folate which help in maintaining the blood circulation that is essential for combating high blood pressure.
- Switch to decaf coffee: If you can’t give up coffee entirely, switch to decaf beverages as caffeine is responsible for tightening your blood vessels which leads to increased stress and blood pressure levels.
- Start drinking tea: Herbals teas such as chamomile, ginger, green tea and hibiscus tea contain herbal properties which soothe your blood vessels and nourish the blood flow. Herbal teas also help in hydration and rejuvenation of fluids in your body.
- Update your playlist: Music is proven to be therapeutic and updating your playlist with soothing Sufi, Celtic or Instrumental tunes can help you relax your mind and combat stress related blood pressure spikes.