Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Pritish BagulYour feedback matters!
Sometimes I felt that a needle pinned in my heart, which was felt very painful for a few seconds. And the very next seconds it will be alright.
I am suffering from heart disease in the center of my heart some time it tightening and some time it vebr and when I standing it is tightening so it life threatening angiogram normal echo test normal no thyroid no sugar only BP 140/95.
I'm 22 years old. I'm experiencing shortness of breath from 3 days and palpitations. Its taking all my attention I got my bp checked today and it is 100/70. I'm not anemic. I recently started taking minocycline for acne and not using any other oral medication.I Am I to worry or its just stress.
I have upper abdomen and middle chest pain and tightness from last one year .Had endoscopy shows diffuse erythema in both antrum and fundus .Taken medicine for one month not cured tightness in abdomen and chest not able to lay down flatly.
Angina or angina pectoris is the pain, discomfort or tightness in the chest that occurs when the blood flow to the heart muscle cells is not enough to meet its energy needs. It is not a disease itself but rather a symptom of the coronary heart disease.
What are the different types of angina?
1. Stable angina: It is the commonest form of angina. It can be triggered by stress or physical activity and usually only lasts a few minutes.
2. Unstable angina: It happens when you're resting or aren't very active. The pain is strong and long lasting, and may keep recurring. It may be a signal of an impending heart attack.
3. Variant angina: This might take place when you're asleep or at rest. This sudden tightening or narrowing of the heart's arteries causes a lot of pain.
How u know what your are experiencing is an angina pain?
You might be having angina pain if you suffer from one or more of these symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Pain in your arm, neck, jaw and back
- Numbness or loss of feeling in your arms, shoulders or wrists
Immediate Relief from Angina
If previously advised by a certified doctor, patients can take antiplatelet medicines which are blood thinners and prevent unstable angina. Final treatments include angioplasty (repair of a blocked blood vessel through surgery), insertion of a coronary artery stent (a tube that is used to treat weakened arteries) or a heart bypass surgery for serious complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
I am 20 year old. I am suffering from heart beat problem. It increase suddenly. What reason behind it.
How can we cure the patient from diabetes and what happened to the patient when he get suffered by diabetes and high blood pressure together and how can we cure them by using daily domestic treatments?
I suffer from Diabetes and Hypertension! I am 62 and weighs 61 KG. I got married and have two children! I use Telma 20 1 tab, Januvia 100 1 tab, Glycomet- GP 0-5 1/2 tab two times, Ecosprin-AV 75 1 tab, Polybion CZS 1 tab and Bon D 1 tab. I walk and do small exercise. Please tell me how to improve my health.
I am 38 years old women feeling low BP, what should I eat and do exercise? Some time I am getting severe head ache.
For maintaining normal blood pressure. What should I do. I am sweating much. Less sleep. Feeling too hot. laziness. Etc. Sometimes headache also.
I am 52 ,having bp silent taking pills regularly doctor10, from last week I feel pain in my upper back to waist while laying on bed, sometimes walk time ,I never take med till now ,is it for air conditioner or some bad posture in sleep or whatever pls guide or give remedy?
How to get rid of BP without tablets? I am taking medicines for the last 2 years with regular check-up, but doctor told to continue the medicine. Now BP is 120/80, 110/80, 100/80 at office. When check it up with doctor it comes 140/90.
Is der any relation between shoulder injury and chest muscle? Coz I have shoulder injury, but sometime there is a muscular pain in chest area also.
I am a 40 years old male had stent in one main artery 2 years back having some medicines as prolomet xl25, unistar75x10 mg, rosuvastin 10 mg. Wants to know how long these medicines I have to take, my lipid profile is ldl 62, hdl 35, triglycerides 85, total cholesterol 112.
I am having pain under left chest past 1 week .little pain in left palm only sometime .and having puffiness under eyes. Is this a symptom for any heart disease?
Stroke is a condition known to all for its deadly impact. Even if the affected person survives, the after-effects can be immensely debilitating right from affecting movement to speech. Being informed, you can protect yourself and your loved ones from both ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke. Here are the common signs of stroke that you should be aware of:
- Numbing of arms and legs: Many people wake up and find that their arms and legs are numb and they tend to assume that it is due to compression of the nerve. But the actual reality is that the flow of blood through the arteries running up to the spine is reduced, and it has led to weakness or numbness on either side of the body.
- Double vision and blurriness: Vision problems can also be a strong indicator of stroke even though most people think it is due to long hours of work or aging. When you see two images of the same object, it doesn’t have to mean that you are reading too much. It could mean that the blood vessel in charge of supplying oxygen to the eyes has been disrupted or blocked.
- Slurred speech: Some medicines, particular painkillers can cause speech issues. But this is not the case always; if it is not a side effect that you typically experience after taking painkillers, you should consult a healthcare expert without any delay.
- Confusion and trouble over thinking and articulating: When you find yourself in a state where you cannot recall the right word to explain the right thing, you may rest assured that it is an issue stemming from the stroke. If you find yourself to struggle thinking or finding a word very commonly, then you are heading for big trouble.
- Balance problems: Some people have balance issues, and they think it is due to the dose of alcohol, but experts say it is crucial to identify whether this assumption is correct. You will never have delayed balance problems, and therefore, you cannot blame a drink that you had last day. So, if you have balance issues without any identifiable reason, it is advisable to call a doctor.
- A headache that becomes intolerable at times: Headaches can be a sign of a migraine but in case you are not prone to this ailment, then the debilitating headache could indicate a stroke. Migraine headaches can also mean stroke since both of them have similar signs and symptoms.
- Fatigue that won’t let you stay upright: If you are not doing any physically strenuous job but still feel tired most of the time, it could be a warning sign of stroke. If it continues for over a week, it is recommended that you consult an expert immediately.
Equipped with this knowledge, stay aware and pay attention to the indications your body gives to take care of yourself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.