Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin BorleYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam, I am often getting back pain (only in the early morning). After finishing morning activities, pain will go away. Secondly, I got bubbles and rashes on my skin. First instance bubbles will arise and immediately after bubbles will go away (till I use steroids) and rashes will come. This system is repeating. Are these symptoms of kidney failure. My father died because of renal failure 4 years back, at his age 54.
I have few marks on my face and also few small holes which emerged due to bursting of pimples years ago. So my question is how can I remove this holes and marks from my face and make my face clean (plain)?
I am suffering from allergy problem since last two years. Used medicine such as alleges atarax hhlevo etc. But fully not covered. What to do.
Hi my name is Tushar. I have many issue with my skin I get blackhead on nose and check and that turn my skin dark and dull. I have some can scars left on my skin so what is the cure for this. And along with this I have lost some hair from front and want to know how to regrow them.
There is problem in my neck skin. Skin is changing into black color in some particular space what can I do?
Hi I m suffering from skin raised bumps do not know what they are these appear on my legs mostly I got medication and injections taxim for 7 days but these appear again and again and the worst thing is they appear in numbers like 3 - 4 and cause me pain I can not even walk and also in my nose but tiny which never heal and are almost from a long tym please help.
Hello doctor. My father was diagnosed with ca prostate two years back. He was treated with hormone therapy and radiations. The hormone therapy is over now and he was advised to undergo a pet scan as a follow up. The report says that he has a 21x21 mm lump in the right lobe of the lung with positive feeding sign max suv 10. What does this mean? is this a case of metastasis in the lungs or a primary malignancy? please help. I am worried. And please throw some light on the treatment. Thanks.
I have acne problem or pimples problem. Because there are holes on my skin. I want to get rid of this.& I want plain skin. Without any scar. Suggest me some remedies or medicine.
I have some pimples on my face, pimples created dark red spots, thats look disgusting, I would like to remove it. Please help. My skin is also oily, please suggest a soap/facewash/creams that can help me to control of my oily face.
Having a cosmetic surgery is quite a big deal. It is an expensive surgery, which causes alteration of your body features. Although cosmetic surgeries are usually effective and provide satisfactory results, you should keep several things in mind before a cosmetic surgery. You should know all important facts about cosmetic surgeries, their procedure and results before undertaking one.
Here are the things you should consider and keep in mind:
- Cosmetic surgeries are permanent: You would like the idea of perfecting several features of your body using a cosmetic surgery. However, you must keep in mind that such a surgery is permanent and your features would be altered forever. You should not undergo a cosmetic surgery half-heartedly and must think over and over before finalizing.
- You should know why you are having a surgery: You need to have proper reasons why you want to undergo a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the exact reason why you feel that a cosmetic surgery is required. There are several physical and emotional changes which occur after a surgery and you should be prepared for the same.
- You should know the results you want: Before having a cosmetic surgery, you should know exactly how the results would appear. Having a rough idea will not do and you should know beforehand how you are going to look post-surgery. You must make the doctor understand your requirements and desired results perfectly so that he or she can give the best results. You may use pictures and illustrations to explain your objectives to the surgeon.
- You should know about the outcomes: Knowing about all the possible outcomes of the cosmetic surgery, which you have opted for is very important. For this, you need to surf the internet and do some research. Read from trustworthy medical care websites and also consult people who have had a cosmetic surgery before. You should also keep in mind the consequences which may arise if you do not like the results of a cosmetic surgery and be prepared mentally, in case some complications occur.
- You should choose the best surgeon: Choosing a capable and efficient surgeon is an important thing to do, before thinking of having a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the location, experience and approach, while choosing the right surgeon. You should also make sure that the surgeon is qualified and registered to practice.
A cosmetic surgery is a serious surgery, which will change the way you look in certain ways, depending upon the type of cosmetic surgery you have chosen. Before deciding on having a cosmetic surgery, you should consider the above-mentioned factors and then only go for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic plastic surgeon.