Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj RawaniYour feedback matters!
Now a days I am having erectile dysfunction. I consume alcohol occasionally and smoke regularly. Are those habits make some effect in sexual dysfunction. What can I do to get rid of this problem.
Hiiii Doctor, my name is Teena. I am 25 years old. From last almost 3 years, I am suffering from some mental tension. Exactly I do not know what the problem is, but below is a list of how I am feeling- * feeling sleepy all the time. I have been sleeping for about 13-15 hrs now a days * feel irritated whenever I see any eatables. My diet has decreased to a great extent * feel like empty minded all the time * no feeling of joy or happiness in whatever I do * heaviness in head all the time. As if someone has put some 2-3 kgs. Of weight over my head * intense pain in neck and shoulders * feel irritated in talking to others. Want to be alone all the time * mind full of negative thoughts * pain in teeth whenever I eat something * continuous and non-stop thinking on any one topic for over days without any outcome to the problem * feel irritated on seeing any of my study books * feeling very hopeless. As if there is nothing to proceed for in life * body has slowed down. Feeling lack of energy. Weakness all the time. Even for the everyday tasks I need to force myself * problems like constipation or gas or stomachache. Occurs every alternate day And from last 4-5 months these problems have increased so much Please sugest me. What is the actual problem I an suffering from?
Emotional abuse is a lesser known topic that is very important to talk about. Most individuals are oblivious to the fact that such a term even exists. This article is mainly about educating people about what emotional abuse is, how it affects children, thereby, affecting the upcoming generation altogether.
Like physical abuse, emotional abuse too is very real and harmful enough to cause enormous damage to a child’s mental health. So what exactly is emotional abuse?
Any sort of persistent, emotional neglect or emotional maltreatment can become emotional abuse to children and may cause havoc in their emotional development. The world runs at a very fast pace and parents usually are caught up in earning well for the family, raising the children properly and transforming them into respectable adults. This entire process brings about enormous stress and frustration. As such, unknowingly or knowingly, these parents end up emotionally abusing their children. No, that is not the end of it. It is not only the parents who can cause emotional abuse, but also there are numerous other factors to be considered.
So to make the explanation process easier, here are some points that explain what emotional or psychological abuse includes.
- Scaring or humiliating a child deliberately and regularly
- Isolating or ignoring a child
- Telling a child that he/she is worthless, inadequate or unloved
- Not providing the children any opportunity to express him/her by deliberately silencing them or making fun of their expression
- Age inappropriate or developmentally inappropriate expectations from children. For example, making a child believe that topping the class is necessary and is a shame otherwise.
- Overprotecting the child and hindering their exploration and learning
- Preventing them from participating in an absolutely normal social interaction. For example, asking girls not to mix with boys and punishing them for doing so.
- A child seeing or hearing utter ill-treatment of another child or person
- Serious bullying by other children and cyber bullying
- Threatening a child and calling names
- Making a child perform any sort of act that might be degrading
- Exposing a child to distressing interactions like domestic abuse or drug abuse.
- Not expressing positive or congratulatory feelings to the child
- Not showing any sort of emotional attachment or interactions with the child
- Causing physical abuse to the child.
- Trying too hard to control the child’s life and not allowing him/her to recognize their individuality.
Yes, there is no such thing as good parenting or bad parenting. However, parents need to know how much any sort of emotional abuse may affect the future development of their child.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am asking 4 my friend. He is 22. College student. During exam time. He is more stressed, not oriented, he says he thinks unwanted things during stress time, cannot concentrating. How can resolve these problem.
In my relatives a women got divorce after his divorce she use to sit in bathroom for hours and hours washing clothes and hands. At a time she use to finish a big soap washing his hands and clothes. She sits in bathroom for more than 5 hours. And doesn't not lessen for anything one. Please help. What type of mental problems she is suffering from. And do not show these question to anything other website and keep it privately.
I had someone very close now but he is not the way I expected and always break my expectations i'm very tensed and says he feels the same for me I do not understand what that means? Please advise.
I am 23 years male and I am feeling depression and anxiety I always feel some strange fear in me all the time surrounded by me which makes let me feel terrible, I want to add something year (s) back I wasn't like this no fear at all, all the time full of confidence now its different scenario for me. But the main issue since my childhood was, that when ever I used to talk someone I never used to pay attention and immediately ask the people I talk, what you said repeat, why am I like this? Always it used to make me feel I have to put some extra effort on my brain to hear and understand what they saying a bit laziness maybe and my mind always be like somewhere else and well this was something since child problem and now new problem which arising is I am very much feeling nervous when I respond to new people I reply in slow manner which they notice and think why am I replying like this? and my attention level is very low I am unable to focus what ever is said in my job for my training am afraid of such complications and memory weakness forgetting a lot and many more please help me I am very much worried.
I am a 21 year old man I feel alot of nervousness during night I think I am depressed but people say it is a disease but I want to help others to maintain positiveness. What should I adi.
Homeopathy is a medical science which is used to cure diseases and is based on the principle of "like cures like". It was developed by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann who was a general physician by profession in Germany. The concept, "like cures like" may sound a bit weird but it is proved to be successful and homeopathy treatment for any ailment is preferred worldwide. Depression is a kind of mental ailment or disease which could make a person lose hope of living life and results in hopelessness and sadness.
There seems no cure to your problems. But in homeopathy we have the answer to your problem. First we need the signs and symptoms to identify depression. Homeopathy medicines are totally natural and have fewer side effects than allopathic versions.
Types of depression:
- Depression due to stress
- Depression due to menopause
- Depression due to work load
- Depression in teenagers
- Depression in old people
- Major depression
- Atypical depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
Symptoms of depression are:
- Feeling hopeless and sad - The first signal or symptom is feeling of hopelessness. In this, the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything - Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions which you no longer find interesting.
- Sleep irregularity - Insomnia or oversleeping. Either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry - You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Appetite problems- You either stress eat too much or too less or sometimes not at all. You are not willing to even eat your favourite dish.
- Concentration problems- You can't focus or concentrate on a particular thing for a long time.
- Frustration - You start feeling worthless and might even think of ending your life and getting out of this problem. Your behaviour changes and you can't think properly on one topic.
No need to get disheartened if the above symptoms are plaguing you, because the solution of your problem is in homeopathy. Homeopathy medicines do not have side effects and they remove the ailment from the roots. Medicines like Arsenicum Album, Ignatia, Natrum Muriaticum, Sepia help in various kinds of depressions. These should be taken in proper quantity as directed by the physician to get cured properly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.