Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj JainYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 16 years old girl, having ESR-24, Platelate count-120, Nutrophils -40, Lymphocytes-54%, Monocytes-06%. Suffering now from breathing problem, and tremor of hands and legs. Is there any risk? what to do?
My left side of face is not working properly means no moment on left side. I had an accident what is the reason.
My brother is suffering from epilepsy from last 4 years, he was under medication both morning and evening dose upto now but we have stop his medicine for morning only. Will there be any problems bcoz of that? We have stop his morning dose because he use to sleep more due to those tablet and feel low all day. And also some time he forgot everything all of sudden for 2 or 3 minutes.
Is there an increased risk of migraine for women who choose to take estrogen for menopausal symptoms?
When my father got check, he got stopped breath when sleep more than normal. Is it named sleep apnea? Or other, and how to cure it.
I am suffering from writers cramp from last year, neurologist tell me that it will not be cured, can I take physically handicap certificate for this.
Hi am having severe pain and numbness kind in my feet as soon as I sit and get up and in early mornings getting out from bed. I had a C-section and by the time of delivery I was 82 kgs and now my baby is 11 months my weight is 64. Pain was more before and bit reduced once I reduced my weight. Pellets are tellin that since I was not wearing chappal or socks after delivery water went in sidebody and which is causing pain in feet. Is it true ?and also they were telling like this will be permanent one which when'll not subside by any medication.Plz help me to get rid of this pain.
I am suffering from migraine head ache since 5years. I am taking treatment and using ZEROGRAIN tabs. Please give me some advice to avoid this.
Is there any cure for migraine. My mom is suffering badly from this. 2 times a week this happens to her.
My wife of 43 year old suffer from migraine, it actually start the moment she is about to reach orgasm or little earlier if she attain high level of sexual arousal while we are in advanced stage of foreplay. Is there any medicine to prevent the same. This issue is hurting our sexual life and also putting me in great stress.
I am 25 years old. I often suffer of migrane, specially when I am hungry. And I take some pain killer medicine every time. I get relief for the moment but after some days the headache starts again. After all this I am also suffering from hair fall. Does the reason of my hair fall belong to my migrane. And what medication should take for both my problems?
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.