Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj JainYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a 17 years old Female from Mumbai - I have constant migraine and irregular periods after and during my homeopathy treatment for sines (sines is now cured )i also have upper and lower back pain along with with my tailbone. And whenever I masturbate I feel lightheadeD and restless for throughout the week ar month. I had my blood test and it showed I had no thyroid but my level of VITAMIN B12 was low so i've been having dairy products and a B12 syrup. and I suddenly feel very hot and after few min I feel very cold, and my face swells during a very bad migraine I feel drowsy and whenever I wake up after sleeping my feet and back aches (my weight is 73 kg) please help me.
I have been suffering from tremor. Since my childhood ,during stage presentation and when I try to count money. My hands shivers. .now. I am 21 years old. I went to doctors. They said everything is normal. No need any medicine.
I'm 33 years old, married and working. I have migraine headache now from almost 15 years now, have tried all medicines and everything, nothing seems to be helping? I take voltfast painkiller when the pain is unbearable.
Sir my son 1o years old. He is erbs palsy (birth injury) affected. We gave tendon transfer surgery treatment to him. There is no strength in his hand. Is there any other latest treatment available.
Hi, I recently completed one year of treatment for Spinal TB with 100% Adherence to medicines. During the treatment, I never had any pain which initially existed and was able to lead a very normal life like others. Once I stopped medicine, I started feeling slight pain at the same place where it all started one year back. While the pain is not as bad as it was, I am just worried about why it still exists. I was advised to go for Physio and attended IFT sessions which considerably reduced paid but I still feel a pain like a pinch between my buttocks and lower spine. Any advice will be of great help. Let me know if I should see a Neuro to ensure my nerves are in good shape after being infected with TB bacteria.
I am 31 years male. I urinate properly but at end of urinating when I apply some pressure some urine come out. H/O multiple sclerosis since 2009.
I am 22 years old. I have been suffering from migraine. Whenever I get attack I take vasograin tablet. But is there any complete treatment for migraine.
I am 20 years my hands are shaking a lot I am scared whether I am having a disease and all the people with whom I go will recognize this and will ask about it I am feeling shamed is there any cure for this please help me.
Are there any blood tests for confirming migraine headache? If available, please provide the test to be done .Regards.
Hi doctor. my mother in law have migraine for more so many years she took the treatment from various Dr. Even she taking the medicines now also but it not get stopped. Please tell me how the migraine get stopped forever life.?
My wife aged 50 yrs is suffering from chronic pain in leg back muscles during sleeping hours, pain in shoulders back of neck sometimes numbness in palm and thai awaking in morning and standing is painful test relating to uric acid, blood sugar, thyroid, anti ccp, hemoglobin are normal and blood pressure are also normal but the above problems are prevailing, please Advice me for her proper treatment.
Dementia is a disorder characterized by a decline in mental capabilities in a person. It is primarily caused by Alzheimer's disease but can also be caused by damage to the brain from an injury or a stroke. The cells of the brain fail to communicate with each other in dementia. People suffering from dementia have difficulties in taking part in regular activities as their mental functioning is impaired.
The major symptoms of dementia are problems in recalling, ineffective communication, inability to concentrate and impaired reasoning abilities. It may also affect the short-term memory of a person when he/she may be unable to keep track of his/her belongings. Dementia can be progressive where the symptoms gradually increase with age.
Some early symptoms of dementia are-
1. Mood changes - Excessive mood swings along with changes in personality are very common symptoms of dementia. For instance- a reserved person suddenly becoming very outgoing is a commonly observed change in cases of dementia.
2. Problems in completing routine tasks - If a person suddenly starts to face problems in doing routine work such as maintaining simple accounts and paying bills then it can early signs of dementia.
3. Confusion - When a person starts to get confused in remembering small details and recognizing faces, it could point towards dementia.
4. Repetition - Dementia causes people to repeat words they have just said as the short term memory gets impaired. It also causes people to repeat small tasks a multiple number of times.
5. Losing interest - A person may start to lose interest in regular activities and avoid them altogether. They may appear devoid of emotions and not engage socially.
6. Communication - People fail to communicate effectively as they may be unable to express their thoughts clearly. They may also fail to understand when others communicate with them.
7. Impaired sense of direction - A person may fail to recognize places and wander around. He/she will face problems in going to places or in remembering places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.