Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukesh P. Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh P. JainYour feedback matters!
My hair falling heavy, hair become dry, front forming bold hrad, forming dandruff felling irritating so please advice me I should do for that.
Hello, I am 27 years old. Sometimes I feel very nervous. How to overcome this situation? Please tell me.
Mujje kaafi Dino SE sardi hai, nose humesa jaam raheta hai bahut chiikk aati subha uthne ke baad aur dophur ko uthne ke baad Maine ek doctor ko bhi dikhaya abhi tak nahi thik hua hai unhone bola mujhe ALERJI hai ,doctor NE spray bhi likha tha magar wo lagane SE mera chiikk bahut tej ho jata hai Ab main kya karu.
My Uncle had a problem that. His uric acid level 6.3, cholesterol total 167, HDL cholesterol 41, LDL cholesterol 102, VLDL cholesterol 24. What he do that solution?
Present my problem is getting belly stomach day by day. What types of exercise can helps to loss fat? Any natural way? please tell me proper information. Thankyou.
Whenever I stay hungry for 8-10 hours and drink less water, I receive severe pain (jalan) in my penis. Please help.
Acne is one of the major problems faced by teenagers and young adults. When active, acne causes burning and pain on the skin. Once they dry off, they leave the scars and marks. However, with advancement in cosmetic surgery, there are a number of options available which can make the scars disappear almost completely.
How is it done?
- Laser/light procedure is used in a number of skin conditions, in addition to acne scar treatment. During the procedure, a beam of intense light is focused on the skin, which removes the acne scar without damaging the surrounding tissue.
- Laser is used in all kinds of acne, such as papules, pustules, whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, and nodules. Acne is caused by bacteria, and when a beam of laser is applied, these get activated, which damages the bacterial wall and kills the bacteria. The reduced amount of bacteria also reduces the severity of the acne. Laser also helps reduce the amount of sebum production, thereby reducing incidence of acne. Most people require about three settings with a month’s break in between. However, the exact treatment plan will depend on the location and intensity of acne and skin type.
Prior to the procedure:
Have a detailed talk with your surgeon on what to expect after the procedure, including potential risks and outcomes. It is important to keep the following things in mind to achieve the best outcome:
- Avoid sunbathing, waxing, and collagen injections for at least 10–15 days before the procedure.
- Avoid irritants in the area, including perfumes and deodorants while the treatment is on.
- Avoid medicines like aspirin and other anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements 2 weeks before the procedure, which may increase risk of bleeding .
Once you leave the clinic, the treated area may be pink or red for about 4 to 8 hours. There could be a slight prickly sensation on the treated area, with mild swelling, which will subside over the next few days. Cool packs or moist cloths can be used to reduce the sensation. A good moisturizer can also be used twice a day to soothe the skin. Makeup is to be used only after the redness and prickly sensation have subsided. The recovery period may take about weeks to months after the procedure, depending on the type of skin and acne.
More and more people are choosing to go for laser therapy to get rid of their acne scars because of the following benefits—minimally invasive, is done in one sitting, reduced recovery time, reduced pain, and can be clubbed with other acne therapy modes. With the latest advancements, laser definitely is useful and has been successful in treating acne. So, your acne marks are sure to go away!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!