Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Motisingh Goverdhan Rathod
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Motisingh Goverdhan RathodYour feedback matters!
Obesity and a shapeless body are problems that plague many people around the world. Besides leading to an appearance that is less than ideal, it can also lead to severe health problems include heart failure, heart diseases, diabetes and more. While there are many ways to combat being overweight with the help of exercise and a proper diet and even medication, very severe causes of obesity can also be fixed with a surgical process known as Bariatric Surgery. So, here's everything you need to know about it.
- Affecting the Digestive Process: As per the normal digestive process, the food moves into the digestive tract, while its nutrients get collected with the help of a well functioning system that includes digestive juices and enzymes. This food moves through the digestive tract, passing through the oesophagus, before it goes down into the stomach where it meets the strong digestive acids, which break it down, and then it enters the small intestine. While the stomach can hold three pints of food at a time, there is a chance that some of this food may not get properly digested in the small intestine. In this case, the food enters the large intestine. Now, Bariatric Surgery helps in restricting the amount of food that a person can have and hold in the first place.
- The Process: This surgical procedure may be carried out by cutting open the stomach and removing a portion of the same. This procedure can also reroute the small intestine into the gastric pouch or the small stomach pouch. This process can also be done with laparoscopic invasion, where a few small incisions will be used to insert a tiny camera and instruments for the process.
- Ideal Candidates: If your BMI or body mass index is more than 40, then you can opt for this kind of surgery, as mere dieting and exercising will not help you in your weight loss endeavour. This surgery can also help in preventing the onset of type 2 diabetes mellitus. The patient also has to have reached the normal adult height in order to qualify for this surgery.
- Side Effects: After the surgery, the patient may experience a few side effects including leakages and bleeding. An incisional or an internal hernia may also occur after the surgery. Also, for patients who have a poor diet, there may be complications after the surgery due to less intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
Once you undergo the surgery, it is important to commit to a proper diet with less food intake and proper exercise on a lifelong basis.
I am a male ages 28 years. I am having a lot of pimple marks nd scars on my face. Also there are lot of pores on my face. Also to mention that my skin is too oily. I have tried many of the home remedies but none of them proved to be effective. Kindly suggest me some effective remedies.
Hello doc, my 24 years I have tan on my face I tried many packs but its temporary. I need good cream to rid tan on my face and also want to rid oily face please suggest me some cream or gel.
5 acts that can rid you of dark circles
Dark circles are a very common cause of concern for most people around the world. More than 50% of the world's females are troubled with dark circles as the major cause of affecting their beauty. If you are one of those women, here are 5 factors you must work on to rid yourself of dark circles.
1. Identify the type of dark circle that you have
Dark circles are mainly of three types, namely blue circles, brown circles and hyperpigmentation circles. To rid yourself of dark circles, it is extremely important for you to find out the type of dark circle that you have, because without knowing so, you can never find the appropriate remedy for your problem.
2. Detect the reason why you have dark circles under your eyes
Dark circles are caused due to a variety of reasons, ranging from hereditary causes to health and stress related reasons. Some of the common reasons why dark circles are caused include-
3. Find out what treatment suits you
Dark circles can be treated using a number of ways like natural aids, such as almond oil, rose water, lemon juice etc.; cosmetic surgical procedures; use of creams and lotions; use of a dermal filler or laser therapy and so on and so forth. You need to search for the appropriate cure for your problem.
4. Be aware of the side effects
Another important factor that you must consider while trying to get rid of your dark circles is to be aware of the side effects that can be caused by the treatment that you are opting for. Certain creams and lotions can cause itching, swelling or stinging. Light therapy may result in temporary puffiness. You must discuss with a physician your skin type and the possible side effects because that would be a more effective way to address the problem.
5. Ensure a proper lifestyle for yourself
Getting rid of dark circles cannot happen simply by treating the problem from the outside. You must also make sure to eliminate all the self-induced causes of your dark circles. It is important for you to quit excessive smoking, drinking and other personal habits that may be the root cause of your predicament. You must also make certain that you get adequate sleep and learn to manage stress.
Related Tip: Quickie Home Remedies for Skin Allergies
I am 13 year old girl and I have some breast lumps and I got the lumps checked by a doctor and she said it's normal growing tissue so is this okay and also it is soft but when I lie down and flex my chest then only it feels a hard and I also have some small moveable lumps on that lump is this okay and it doesn't feel like a lump too it feels like tissue is this okay? And it has gotten smaller than last month is this okay?
The dark circle under my two eyes and looks like horror. I' m a anemia patients and use medicine. BT I could not remove my under eye dark circle and I cannot reduce my weight. How I remove my under eye dark circle?
Hi, I had some red rashes skin problems over my face in past. Around 4-5 years back. I consult skin doctor and he suggested me metacortil- C cream for the Itchy red rashes over face. He said this happened due to some fungal infection. So I used that cream for so long because whenever I stop using that cream the same red itchy rashes appears on my face in few days. The only way to get rid of the rashes is to use that cream. How can I get rid of that rashes and that medicine permanently. Please suggest.
Skin repairs and rebuilds itself at night time while you rest, so it makes sense to follow good skin care routine before going to bed every night. 3 most effective bedtime skin care tips that rejuvenate your skin.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin: Your skin is exposed to kinds of pollutants, allergens, makeup during daytime. So cleanse your skin properly. Then apply vitamin E based moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Use clean pillowcase: Many pathogens and oil may reintroduce to your skin if you use unwashed pillowcase. Thus, make it a habit to use a clean pillowcase, preferably made of silk fiber, which keeps you away from the risks of pimples and other skin infections.
- Don't sleep with your phone: Your phone collects many bacteria and other microbes during daytime. Thus it is better to keep your phone away while sleeping to avoid any counter infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.