Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohd. Aslam KhanYour feedback matters!
Tips for seven healthy life.
1. Eat healthy
2. Maintain body weight
3. Maintain BP
4. Control cholesterol
5. Maintain good blood sugar level
6. Regular exercise for 30 min, 5 days a week
7. Quit smoking
Sir mai gym join kiya hu weight gain muscle gain krne ke liye mujhe protein ki jaroort hai to kya mai ek din me 3 boiled eggs le skta hu Kya 3 boiled eggs lene se mera cholesterol increase ho skta hai ya phir koi risk.
My usg shows liver is mildly enlarged shows mild diffuse increase parenchymal echopattern. Accessory spleen at splenic hilum and bladder shows mild mucosal thickening. Other reports are normal. After that my LFT & LFT was normal. But after three months my ALT is elevated on 58 my ESR is 65 and my PLATELET is gone down from 1.89 to 1.40 My abdomen is swelled and I feel so short breathing in empty stomach. I always feel gas in my abdomen right side. I have no vomiting. But a mild fever type temperature is present on me since 4 months. My doctor gave me some antibiotics and tablet like STARPRESS AM XL 50, TRYPTOMER 10 mg, URSONIL 150 mg. Is this appropriate medicine. Is my liver going to damage. Is this a symptoms for loosing life. I am not alcoholic one. But I have psoriasis and taking METHOTREXATE and FOLVITE tablets. Please assure me is my disease curable.
I am suffering from poor healthy. My health is very poor and my weight is compare very low. I want to. More healthy. What should I do?
I'm 29 yes old working women 9-6 in PC when I going home my stamina is nill I felt tired ness in my complete body.
I am 18 years old. I want to know that the weight gainer like proteins that are available at medicine shops nd the gym trainers also advice us to take are good for health or they are bad for health? I also want to know that these proteins causes cancer or not?
Sir, I am a 30 years old male I am a very weak in my health only 50 kg please advice me how to growth my health as per my age kindly reply me.
I am slim according to my age. My weight is just 50 kg so what should I do to increase my weight and I also drink milk, n I also take 3 days ladyfinger in a week.
I am so slim I want to become healthy please suggest me how I can become healthy what r medicines and food that help me to improve health.
I feel weakness in my body nd I am tired very quickly because masturbation and nightfall. So please suggest me best medicine for stop nightfall sexual weakness and improve stamina.
I'm suffering from chest cold for last one week but it is not continuously when ever I take medicine it should out and after some time it vil start a gain sir please help me what should be I done.
Vegetable Oils are the oils that are obtained from various plants and their sources. They comprise of different types of oils which are procured from sources like seeds, herbs, nuts, legumes and fruits. Common examples of vegetable oils are olive oil, soybean oil, corn oil, safflower oil and peanut oil.
Mustard oil is also, in fact, a vegetable oil as is extracted from the seeds of the mustard. Mustard oil is used a lot in traditional cooking. However, today, most people like to use new varieties of vegetable oils. But how healthy is this trend?
Mustard oil is a vegetable oil obtained from mustard seeds. It is dark yellow in colour and has a pungent odour. Its main benefits are
- Mustard oil contains good unsaturated fats. These fats don't get deposited in your blood vessels.
- It contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids that reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- Mustard oil also contains ‘Glucosinolate’, a substance that has antimicrobial properties. Thus, the oil is effective against infections.
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, mustard oil is very good for people with irritable bowel syndrome as it helps reduce inflammation along the lining of your stomach.
- In comparison to mustard, vegetable oils are tasteless and are known to adapt to the food’s natural taste, due to which consumers often pick them up over mustard.
- Almost all vegetable oils are cholesterol-free, but they do contain some saturated and unsaturated fats and saturated fats, as we know, do play a role in blood cholesterol level.
- Each one of the vegetable oil such as olive, sunflower and groundnut have some benefits and negatives. Let’s take a quick look at the oil profiles of these three common vegetable oils before you select the oil for cooking in your kitchen.
- Groundnut: It is high in MUFA or monounsaturated fats and PUFA or polyunsaturated fats, and both of these help in lowering low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or bad cholesterol. Groundnut is also a good source of vitamin E, an antioxidant with anti-cancer properties and skin benefits.
- Sunflower: What’s perhaps the best thing about this oil is its light flavor that doesn’t overpower other ingredients. It also contains a protein that helps regulate blood glucose levels.
- Olive: It’s high in MUFA, so it’s linked to lower risk of heart disease and breast cancer. Extra virgin oil is rich in natural plant antioxidants and these can protect against damaging free radicals. The oil is reasonably high in saturated fats, so it should be used sparingly.
You can choose the oil for yourself keeping the above guidelines in mind, as no oil is best for all. You need to match the oil with your cooking style and health needs to get the best out of it. We recommend that you mix two oils and cook. This way you get the best of the best.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!