Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Mane V JYour feedback matters!
I an suffering from hypertension from last one month. Also I have stress on my mind. What I have to do.
I am 38 years old. 84 kg weight. During blood test by myself I have found that cholesterol level is above the borderline. Fatty liver stage one found during whole abdomen ultrasound. Uric acid and creatinine is 0.1 much than normal range. Pls suggest some medicinal suggestion as well as detailed diet list.
Having High BP for a long time taking medicine daily as per consulting with Doctor's but triglyceride always remain more then 200 mg/dl. Please advice me the correct medicine for that. Thanking you
As per my previous questions on same problem that I am having regular pain in my chest top center portion. Feels like something stuck or heavy things put on it. Whenever I run I feel very tired. Already did ECG, XRAY, Endoscopy test all are OK. I don't understand what's the problem. My SSC Examination are coming and may be this problem falls me out from it because they want medically fitted person. Already most of the doctors suggested exercises, walk, and some medicines (Take Tab hifenac TH 10 1 1 for 5 days only Tab pantop 5 1 Tab neurobion forte 10 1 1) but still it's paining. And I had already spent too much money on it. I am a middle class person and still student so can't afford private hospitals treatment. So it's my humble request to all specialists please help me with correct medications. Thank You.
Meri mother in law ne kuchh din pehle apne 16 to 18 Teeth jisme Daad bhi shamil hai, ab kuchh din se unako b. P. Reh rha hai medicine bhi le rhe hai lekin b. P. To control hai kabhi kabhi high ho ja rha hai lekin medicine lene se unaki bhukh khatm ho gyi hai roz subeh unake pet mai gas ho jaati hai or unhe lagta hai ki unki jeev moti ho rhi hai or kamjori bhi kaafi aa gyi hai. please btay kya karna chahiye echo karwai thi bo bhi normal hai.
I feel weakness throughout the day. I am taking b. P. Pills everyday with proper nutritious diet. Even though it was not the same earlier please suggest the reason for feeling of the weakness.
Kindly suggest any medicine for high BP, my BP is 96/140. I don't want to use medicine for long life.
Hello sir/ madam, A heart attack got my mother recently. And a operation and one stent put by doctors. Now I want to know tips which are good for my mother health. And want also know which to avoid.
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
Sir my age is 20 and I am suffering from blood pressure. My blood pressure is 158 / 120. Sir please suggest me I am in deep trouble.
I had chest pain and tightness, heavy sweating .went for cardiologist. Echo done. It shows mitral valve prolapse with trivial Mr. Is anything serious?
Hello, I am 17 years old and I am suffering from high blood pressure what maybe the reason for this, I have gone through all the test and they were normal.
I play badminton regularly because which my right shoulder pain and also some times right side ribs of my chest what should I do?
My father is having a problem of blood pressure please give the solution to control blood pressure in the body so that he can work freely. Blood pressure is because of hypertension & anger my dad have both the problem.
I am sixty years old male retired from government service but unfortunately without pension. I am taking BP tables morning and evening to control by BP as Glycomet thrice in a day for controlling my sugar which is on the higher side after food. I am not getting sleep in the night. What is the remedy for getting a good sleep?
Hypertension is commonly known as high blood pressure, a condition in which the heart pumps excessive blood which may eventually cause damage to the arteries. Hypertension generally develops over a prolonged period of time. Hypertension is calculated to be a blood pressure count above 140/90 (millimetres of mercury).
Hypertension is of two types:
- Primary hypertension: The cause of primary hypertension is not specific. It happens to develop over a period of time.
- Secondary hypertension: Secondary hypertension occurs due to an underlying health condition. This type of hypertension may develop all of a sudden. There are many causes of secondary hypertension
In some cases high blood pressure can develop during a pregnancy. If high blood pressure persists for over 20 weeks, it can cause severe complications. Untreated hypertension can result in premature delivery.
Signs you have hypertension
Hypertension generally does not have any specific symptom. Thus, it can remain undiagnosed for years. Some of the symptoms of hypertension are:
- Nose bleeding
- Irregular heartbeat
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Breathing difficulty
Risks associated with hypertension
- Heart diseases
- Heart failure
- Vision loss
- Kidney damage
- Memory loss
How can it be treated?
Incorporating certain changes to your diet can help in combating the symptoms of hypertension. In a nutshell, a healthy way of living consisting of a well- balanced diet and regular exercises are the most basic ways of treating this condition. Some of the important lifestyle changes that can treat high blood pressure are:
- Restrict salt in your diet to a maximum limit of 5g a day.
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Lose weight by keeping a check on your diet and exercising regularly
- Manage your stress levels by using relaxation techniques to manage stress levels.
- Medications are also used to lower the blood pressure
- Calcium-channel blockers
- Angiotensin receptor blockers
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult here