Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Hello doctor I had lumps on the chest since the age of around 13 I'm 24 now I've visited some 6 doctors 2 of them said this is pigeons chest and others said this is gynecomastia. The lumps are very small. I used to exercise a lot so On the right side it's almost negligible now and looks normal but on the left side it's bit visible with some difference. Is it possible to operate only on one side? When I touch the chest region on the left side I feel some little hard circular lump inside Thank you.
My heart beats fast than usual and than I get scared and than again it starts beating faster. I control it and than I get scared that why this is happening than again it beats faster, it happens when I get severe acidity, this is the second time it happened and I get tensed when it happens need resolution.
She has very low levels of Vitamin D3 at 8.4 ng. Ml and D12 at 92 pmol/L, please advise what level of dosages to take to reach optimal levels and for how many days?
When I moves fast my heart beats increase and I face problem in breathing. Is there any exercise to control this?
My father has high blood pressure .he takes repace 50 ,telmikind h80 and pan40 everyday by consulting a doctor. Is it okay to take these 3 medicines daily and what could be the side effects?
I am 29 male, diagnosed hypothyroid 6 months back, tsh at first test 9.0, t3 t4 normal. Antibodies negative. I started 25mcg for two weeks and tsh 5.5 becomes.
I am 75 years old male. My morning blood pressure is 167/ 78 pulse 58 .is it OK I am medications for Bp.Please tell.
1.mucus near post nasal felling irritation and chest burning some times ? 2.Everyday morning I am trying to keep the mucus out from my mouth but unable. 3.Feeling difficulties while pronouncing words. Please suggest.
Respected Dr. Can you please tell me any ayurvedic medicine or appropriate diet for a heart attacked patient. Who is also a diabetic.
Sometimes my pulse rate goes very high.And some times very low. Sometimes my heart beats very fast.and very loud.From last 15-20 days it is happening to me
Are you experiencing high blood pressure or hypertension during pregnancy? Hypertension is a condition in which your blood pressure levels shoot up to a level, which may cause damage to the body. In case of pregnant women, hypertension may inflict damage on both the mother and the growing baby. You require a special care for dealing with hypertension during pregnancy, irrespective of the fact whether it develops before or after conception. Here are some important facts you ought to know about hypertension and pregnancy.
There are different types of high blood pressure issues caused during pregnancy.
- Gestational hypertension: Women with this form of hypertension have high blood pressure, which develops around 20 weeks of pregnancy. There is no sign of organ damage or the presence of protein in urine. Many women with gestational hypertension develop preeclampsia eventually.
- Chronic hypertension: Chronic hypertension is the high blood pressure condition which is present before pregnancy or it may occur before 20 weeks of pregnancy. It is hard to determine high blood pressure as it does not have prominent symptoms.
- Chronic hypertension with superimposed preeclampsia: This condition is likely in women with chronic blood pressure being present from before pregnancy. During pregnancy, women with this condition develop worsened high blood pressure and protein content in the urine. Other health complications are also indicated.
- Preeclampsia: This is a pregnancy complication featured by high blood pressure along with signs of damage to other organs of the body. This happens from chronic high blood pressure and gestational hypertension. It usually sets in within 20 weeks of pregnancy. If untreated, preeclampsia can lead to several serious complications to the mother and the baby.
Risks of high blood pressure during pregnancy
High pressure during pregnancy is associated with several risks. They are as follows:
- Decreased flow of blood to the placenta: When the placenta does not receive sufficient blood, your baby will be deprived of enough oxygen and nutrients. This might cause slow growth, premature birth or low birth weight in your baby. Prematurity also causes breathing trouble in the baby.
- Placental abruption: Preeclampsia increases the risk of placental abruption, where the placenta gets separated from the inner uterine wall before delivery. Severe cases of placental abruption lead to placenta damage and heavy bleeding.
- Premature delivery: In some cases, early delivery of the baby has to be carried out for preventing some life threatening conditions.
For reducing the risk of complications caused by hypertension during pregnancy, it is important for you to visit your doctor regularly throughout pregnancy. You should take blood pressure medicines prescribed by a doctor in the most suitable dosage. You should also stay active, follow a healthy low sodium diet and keep away from smoking, alcohol and substance abuse.