Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kunal MandhaneYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am having a pain on my head back. Mostly on right back of my head. When I involved in any work feeling, restless, when I laugh bigger I feel drowsy. Why it happens. please tell me.
Dear sir/madam I have a lower back pain while getting up in the morning and it pains while I try to bend please help to resolve it please tell me if its due to any deficiency or not .and suggest me a fat loss diet with 15 days.
I am a male of 43 years got tendon injury in foot ankle. Please tell the precautions, procedure to cure and consequences of it.
My wife is 42 year old. She reacts everything on negative way and sought on everybody. She loosed her sleep also. She sleep only three or four hours. She has joint pain also. Pls advice.
I drive my bike everyday from home to office, due to this my back is paining a lot, please help me what do I do?
I have too much pain in my back muscles and all very frustrated of cramps. Player help. I want to get rid of these.
I am 20 years old girls. I have severe backpain and headache while am sitting in front of computer in working hours.
My mother having leg pain since last 6 month they fall from roof once now their organs are not working properly plzz tell us what to do.
I am suffering from knee pain in right side leg. Full legs muscle and vain also pain very hard. What can I do. Please suggest me.
I am having pain under the 2 ball of foot my MRI reports showed that small I'll defined soft tissue lesion between 3 and 4 metatarsal highly suspicious of small Morton neuroma my doctor said I am having gout my uric acid report was 6.98 I followed doctor's prescription took zyloric 300 foe about 3 week but no change please give me better suggestions about my symptoms he also said it could be due to stress factor how can I clear my doubt.
I am 24yrs lady having back pain. Before 8 month have a cs baby and before 3 months having umbilical hernia operation still my belly is big in size what should I do?
I have quit smoking since October 2015 and it was relapsed couple of days back. I also drinking moderately but daily. I want to quit both drinking and smoking. Please guide.
There is pain in my back neck periodically and my mother has sponderlysis. Is there a genetic chance of it being passed to me?
My wife is having knee pain in right leg for some days. Rubbing pain relief gel but is gives relief for some hours only. She is 50 is does not get periods from last two years. Please suggest.
Hi Sir/Madam I want to know that hcg 5000 iui injection given to my wife on 09th may'16 to release egg, my question is when egg will be released and when had inter course on 10th may'16 early morning at 5 am do she get pregnant and on 12th may doc scanned and advised to take susten 400 my question is that can we know the egg is fertilized through scan and is she pregnant know.
My friend got the report conclusion as below: - Mild broad posterior, right far lateral disc protrusions at L4-L5 level - Moderate right paracentral extrusion of disc material and bilateral facetal arthrosis at L5-S1 level. Is surgery required and what is the best solution for complete recovery. Currently he finds his right leg losing its strenght. Currently he is 41 years of age. Please help.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, consult an experienced doctor for his advice.