Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Kirti SamudraYour feedback matters!
I liked the advice of Dr. Kirti Samudra
I have a problem of constipation. What I have to do. I have also problem of diabetes. What I have to do for the solution of this.
I am not Diabetic and no one from my family are/were Diabetic. Will you please advise me the various symptoms for Diabetic? In the event of any of these symptoms I can initiate necessary Blood Sugar test and go for early treatment in case the tests confirm that I am diabetic.
I am suffering from two problem, first is my uric acid is higher side by birth and my liver is damaged now. Second is my cholesterol level is also high.
Iam female 37, am suffering from thyroid problem. My t3.1. 35 and t4.85. 2 normal and tsh is 7.5. I am taking tab. Thynorom 100mg. My weight is 56, what my medicine is sufficient for this condition please give me the answer.
Thyroid has become a common ailment among most women in India nowadays. It is triggered due to the presence of impurities in the blood, which lead to hormonal imbalances and therefore, a number of symptoms, including anorexia, unhealthy weight gain, loss of energy, weakness and fatigue are experienced. But in case of hyperthyroid, you will notice an increased metabolic activity, a rise in pulse rate, loss of weight and palpitation.
Irrespective of whether you are suffering from hyperthyroid or hypothyroid, Ayurvedic treatment has some viable solutions that are aimed at elevating your health condition.
Ayurveda and thyroid
Though there is no direct mention of thyroid in the Ayurvedic texts, there are major implications that hint towards a disease like thyroid that is caused due to imbalance of body fluid and its probable treatments. Thyroid imbalance can be controlled by the following treatment regimen that includes:
1. Dietary regulations: As per Charaka, thyroid doesn’t affect those individuals who take milk in adequate quantities. In addition, you must take moong seeds, bengal gram seeds, sugarcane, cucumber, barley and old rice in optimum amounts for prevention of thyroid. In case you are already suffering from thyroid imbalance, then you must also aim at having a considerable amount of milk on a regular basis.
2. Herbs for regulating thyroid: The herb named Purple Mountain Ebony is purposely helpful in the treatment as well as proper functioning of the thyroid gland. In addition to this herb, you must also intake Punarnava, Brahmi, Jatamansi, Gokshura and Shilajita for alleviating your thyroid problems.
3. Home remedies: If there is swelling in any part of the body caused due to thyroid imbalances, then it can be properly treated by applying a fine paste of Jalakumbhi over the affected area. The juice of this paste can be administered in a small quantity of 22 grams in a span of 24 hours. It helps to increase the amount of iodine in the body which helps to fix various problems in the body. If you are experiencing a lack of energy and weakness, you can use coconut oil for boosting the sluggish metabolism of the body.
4. Yoga for treating thyroid: There are various Yogic postures, which are believed to help in the maintenance of the thyroid gland. You can practice sun salutation, fish pose and shoulder stand for alleviating your condition and get rid of all types of health issues caused from thyroid imbalances.
If you wish to get a personalised evaluation of your health condition, then it is imperative to pay a visit to an expert who can recommend proper Ayurvedic treatment methods for you.
I am 27 years old. I have pain in my calf and hand. My TSH is 7.2. Is this pain due to thyroid or other reason.
Sir, What are the causes for diabetes? My family members all are having diabetes, will it be come to me also?
I am 22 years old and I have done the tsh report it shows I have thyroid problem and i am taking empty stomach capsules and after one hour i am taking food and i am unmarried and i am feeling very tired at every time white problem so please help me how I can relief from this?
I am Having thyroid, tsh-6.75, but t3 and t4 is in normal but sometimes spinning head problem occurs with weakness. and obesity. Please do help.
My mother aged about 45 is diabetic patient and we are not sure about what should be the diet plan for her. Can you please give me a complete diet plan that she have to follow.
Hello dear doctors/ nutrients, namasthey! I am diabetic neuropathy patient aged 60. Vegetarian. Very feeble and undernourished. I need a good nutrient supplement powder, at nominal cost which contains more fever and nil fat! does any dear will advice me with a suitable brand?
What type of food a diabetic individual should have, how much calories & life style modification you want to prescribe.
What food we have to eat during dinner, our dinner timing keep changes, how it will effect for diabetes patient, our dinner timing keep changes from 8 pm to 11 pm depend upon the work load, If we eat late night, when can we go for sleep, some doctor suggest , after late night dinner don't go sleep at least 1 to 2 hours and walk 10 to 15 minutes before sleep, this will control sugar, is it doctor advice is correct.
I am from silchar ,Assam. Before 3 weeks age I have pain in my left foot toe and after that the pain increases and it came to my knee .then I test my uric acid level .and this was 6.8 and hemoglobin is 15.3 GM/dt of blood .i take tablet like DILONA .but the pain is still in my knee, my main problem is I can't bend my knee and it is very woeful and when I stand up the pain is unbearable .what should I do ?
I have type 1 diabetes from last 2 years. What fruit I should take or which one I should avoid. Please guide for the healthy life.
I am 38 years I am suffering from diabetes since from 6y ears now my Fasting 243 mg/dl, post practical 359 mg, and HbA1c is 12%. I take medicine istamet 5omg/1000 mg at night after meal and early mv2 at empty stomach please help to control diabetes.
Do not worry ! Most women who have gestational diabetes give birth to healthy babies.Know more and take a few steps to protect your baby and yourself in the best possible way.Timely treatment can help both you and your baby stay healthy.
6 healthy steps towards a healthy diet plan:
* Eat small and frequent meals
○ Spread your intake of food evenly during the day.
* Include some healthy proteins in your diet
○ Protein : Protein sources do not raise your blood glucose level since they do not contain carbohydrates.
○ Many protein foods are rich in B vitamins that help in preventing birth defects.
○ Most women with gestational diabetes need 2-3 servings of protein everyday.
○ Protein -rich food : Milk,cheese,yoghurt ,meats,eggs,beans,soy,salmon.
* Include healthy carbohydrates in your diet.
○ Do not eat too much of these at once For example,whole/brown bread,cereals,rice ,potatoes,fruits etc.
* Free foods which can be eaten freely
○ These foods have very little or no carbohydrates.
○ Salads and vegetables (except potato,corn,sweet potato and legumes )
○ Fruits - Lemon,Lime and berries.
○ Drinks- Lemon water ,water ,very small amount of tea & coffee without sugar.
* Reduce sugar and artificial sweets
○ Avoid soft drinks,jams,chocolates, cakes and biscuits.
○ Reduce your intake of desserts.