Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Janani MahadevanYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am getting ulcer in my mouth very frequently, its like 4-5 times in a month which last for 3-5 days. Have no idea why its happening again n again. please suggest.
There is a gap about 4 cm between 2 teeth in Middle of my lower jaw what is the easy solution? Please tell me.
Hello Sir I have teeth problem my 3 teeth damage and one is started .i have no money my treatment .i have available TTK card . You accepted card.
Hello Doctor I am a vegetarian. I eat normal food and brush my teeth during night regularly. In the early morning I get some bad fluid in my mouth and I have to clean and have some sugar or sweet or lemon pickle. Then only I can able to continue my sleep. Can I get a solution for this?
What is primary treatment when you are suffering from bleeding from your teeth regularly? Please suggest.
My upper & lower teeth (6nos) have fallen down. Is there any treatment to fix the artificial teeth. Please give your suggestion.
Hello Doctor, Myself Ankur. I'm 35 years old and I want to put braces as my teeth are bit outward and there is gap between them. I want to know will it be successful at this age. Also taking out molar teeth will be suitable. And how much time will it take to get in.
My dad is suffering from belching, constant burps in the morning as soon as he gets up. Also, while brushing teeth, this gets aggravated and he suffers problem in brushing. Then has to take rabetor d tablets to lessen this a bit. What can be the issue? He is 64 yrs old and diabetic from 28 yrs, having heart issues from 12 yrs and gerd from 2 yrs. Gerd is not an issue throughout the day but after he eats food and in morning he gets burps. Pls help.
So dear patients and friends our guidance can help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and of course a healthy set of teeth and gums.
My friend had blood in his saliva when he spit. What is the reason? he has smoking and other bad habits.
I am seventy two years old. I am having pain in the lower jaw left 6, 7 tooth while biting and sometimes it is unbearable. Should remove those teeth? any conservative treatment possible? any medicine? to improve the life of tooth, any medicine?
Hi I am having mouth ulcers frequently. I dont take any kind of junk foods. What are the measures to control them.
If you thought dental health could take a backseat amidst other demanding health problems, you surely haven’t experienced the unbearable pain of tooth cavities. Problems pertaining to your teeth could be many. From open nerve endings to weak and brittle teeth, anything could plague you. To take proper care of your teeth, you should visit your dentist frequently.
A few basic ways to maintain healthy teeth
- Pay heed to the kind of toothbrush you use: The kind of toothbrush you use plays a key role in discerning the health of your teeth. Many tend to use toothbrushes with hard bristles for brushing; this causes the enamel of your teeth to wear away. As a result, the dentine shows and a person reveals yellowish teeth every time he or she smiles. To soften the bristles of your toothbrush, you could wash it in lukewarm water prior to brushing.
- Certain food items should be strictly avoided: Junk food or packaged food is not just harmful for your overall health, but also for your teeth. Any food rich in starches or sugars can have acidic effects on your teeth enamel. Acids can corrode the enamel of your teeth. Hence, one should remember to consume food items that contain little amounts of sugar and starch. The reason why everybody around prohibited you from having too many chocolates as a child can be realized in the aforementioned point.
- Brushing and flossing routine: It is absolutely essential to brush your teeth twice daily. Flossing is what makes brushing effective. Many people are not aware of the right way to floss. Flossing should be done in a way so as to get rid of plaque that tends to settle down in between your teeth or right underneath your gums. The floss should be curved in the shape of a C for proper cleaning. Deposition of food particles when left to rot inside your mouth can cause graver problems other than bad breath.
- Give up your addiction: Smoking can kill the well-being of your teeth. It reduces the amount of blood circulated into a person’s mouth thus, making him or her more prone to the risk of oral cancers. Your chances of contracting periodontal diseases also increase when you smoke. So, healthy teeth and smoking can never go hand in hand.
- Never eat too many snacks: Eating in between meals or binge eating generally causes a lot of harm to your dental health. The more number of snacks a person intakes, the more is the concentration of sugar on his or her teeth. Care should be taken to eat four complete meals a day and less of snacks which are rich in sugar or carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.