Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam KalitaYour feedback matters!
I hve high triglycerides and I eat non veg food almost 2 times a week out side including pizza sometimes. I workout two times a week and walk one km. I have no erection and even if I get erection its for just 2-3 min. Pls help.
I have habit of eating fennel everyday. I eat fennel whenever I get time at least four or five times a day. Please advice is their any side effect.
From two days I'm suffering from neck pain and I can't rotate my neck, I feel something struck in my throat, lower back pain. What do I do.
My wife of 65 yrs. Old used to have fever (99.00 to 99.5) daily between 6.00 PM to 11.00 PM. Rest of the day remained normal with in 98.6 F. What should we do? Please help me.
I am 16 and fat and very shy. I have small penis and I masturbate every day twice. I have infection around my penis and pubic hair. Its very itchy and I scratch a lot so sometimes it bleed. The problem is from months. And please help for this and suggestions to increase penis size.
She is suffering from piles for the last one week. Blood is getting discharged while doing defecation. PL. Suggest remedy.
How to overcome weakness after viral fever? Legs shiver when I walk a bit and arms shiver when I pick up anything.
The nature of my job requires heavy outstation traveling and eating out. I eat out almost 20 days in a month. I develop gas problems. Pls suggest what should I do.
Peptic ulcer indicates the growth of painful ulcers or sores in the lining of your stomach, digestive tract or small intestine. Ulcers, though curable, can result in serious health problems if are not treated at an early stage. Peptic ulcers occur as a result of the reaction of pepsin and stomach acid. There are many causes responsible for the growth of peptic ulcers; they are mentioned below:
- Smoking regularly
- Consuming Alcohol
- Taking medicines like aspirin, painkillers frequently
- Production of excess acid
- Radiation Therapy
The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer are as follows:
- A burning sensation in the stomach
- Vomiting or nausea
- Pain in the abdomen region
- A burning sensation in your heart
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Passage of blood through stool
Homeopathy offers effective remedies for peptic ulcer. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Crotalus horridus: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating peptic ulcer. If you show symptoms of frequent vomiting and passage of blood with vomit, then your doctor may recommend you this medicine.
- Graphites: If you experience a burning sensation in your stomach, your doctor may advice you this medicine.
- Uranium Nitricum: It is usually recommended for ulcers in the small intestine region and gastric ulcer.
- Kalkeriya ars: This medicine may be recommended to you by doctors if you show symptoms like pain in your stomach.
- Argentum nit: Your doctor may recommend you this medicine if you show symptoms of vomiting or indigestion.
Along with the aforesaid remedies, a change in lifestyle is also required to cure peptic ulcer completely.
6 Myths on STROKE, busted!
Stroke affects the arteries that lead to the brain. This serious, life-threatening condition happens when blood supply to a part of the brain gets cut off.
Many myths surround this medical condition :
Myth 1: Only older people suffer from strokes
This isn't true - young people can experience strokes as well. About a quarter of stroke cases are reported by people aged 65 and below. More importantly, irrespective of the age group, the warning signs are the same; it is only in response that differences can be found between younger and older people.
Myth 2: Women don't suffer from strokes
The opposite is true. It is women who suffer strokes more often than men. This is because women tend to live longer than men whose longevity gets affected by heart disease. Since they live longer than men, they tend to be more vulnerable to strokes.
Myth 3: Strokes can't be prevented
Through changes in your lifestyle, strokes can easily be prevented. You can reduce your chances of getting a stroke by having a balanced diet, exercising, keeping an optimum body weight and limiting alcohol consumption as well as quitting smoking. Moreover, up to 80% stroke cases can be prevented by leading a healthy lifestyle.
Myth 4: Strokes aren't easy to recognise
Strokes can be easily diagnosed through the Face, Arm, Speech and Time test (FAST). If you suffer from slurred speech, facial droop or numbness on one side of the body, you're said to suffer from a stroke.
Myth 5: Strokes are similar to one another
This is another misconception about stroke. No two strokes are the same. While certain strokes happen when blood flow to the brain gets interrupted, there are others that take place when blood vessels in the brain get ruptured. Recovery depends on the extent of damage, the type of stroke and your health condition before the occurrence.
Myth 6: Strokes are a form of heart attack
Although strokes and heart attacks are closely related, they are not the same. In strokes, blood supply to the brain gets interrupted; on the other hand, in heart attacks, blood supply to the heart gets severely affected.
Related Tip: How To Know If You're Getting A Heart Attack?
I am diagnosed with tmj disc displacement in 2014. It gets me severe pain in my head. When I use splint I am relieved from headache. But I feel pain in my front teeth. When I put off splint sometimes later again pain starts in my head. Please suggest me any treatment to reposition my disc.
I had a girl friend i'm feeling ashame to ask this she was married but last night I stay with her due to some reasons I had sex with her with her permission but I didn't use condom my question is is there any possibilities for hiv? Thanks for your kind answer.
According to research, 80% of women fail to reach the pinnacle of gratification during physical intimacy. Therefore, certain tips may come in handy for women when it comes to achieving an orgasm by making the man last longer.
- Indulge in foreplay: Foreplay is usually very helpful in making the man last longer than usual. According to a popular woman's magazine, alternating between the actual intercourse and foreplay might actually titillate the man's senses even more, which helps him last longer.
- Change positions: Changing positions frequently may also delay orgasm for the man, thus helping him to last longer. Certain positions are rather helpful in this regard, especially the ones which let the woman take charge of things in the bedroom.
- Take it slow: It might be useful for the couple to begin slowly and for the woman to take her time in exploring her partner's body. The idea here is to increase the pace gradually instead of getting too fast too soon.
- Try to take his mind off the action: It usually helps a man last longer in bed by taking his mind off the immediate act. This reduces the heightened levels of arousal, making him to last comparatively longer.
- Indulge in more "between the sheets" action: Having more sex causes the man to be more sexually experienced, thus making him out-last his previous standards.
- Some DIY can help you beat the clock: Masturbating more frequently increases a man's ability to hold off ejaculation. This habit, though in excess is bad for a man's libido, if practiced in moderation, can help him stretch his couch sessions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.