Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gauri KoundinyaYour feedback matters!
I have under eye dark circles. I am a male age 27 years. Pls suggest some effective remedies / solution to it. FYIP, i have started using VLCC under eye dark circle Almond creme.
I'm having dry skin. My skin color tone is medium. Which is the best face wash and Sunscreen I can use? I'm even having lots of black dot (til) on my face.
Dear sir actually I want skin fair bcoz my skin day by day black shadow so please suggest me what I m do.
I am 50 years old I have dark circles under my eyes for the past 5 years I underwent 4 sitting of chemical peeling suggest some home remedies of creams that will reduce the same
Hai I am 25 years old boy and my skin is semi dark complexion. I have tried many methods. But in vain. Anyways to get fair skin.
I want to ask some tips for healthy and fair skin during summer season and also ask for good food for skin and hairs.
A Dr. has prescribes me a skinless lite cream but I am not using it because I am scared of its side effect. So can you tell me if suddenly stop using this then what will be the result?
Which is better for covering up during a sunny day, light or dark clothes? Also, is there a danger from tanning sprays rather than tanning beds?
Present days, I am on construction site for making home, from last 2 months my face is too black, please suggest me medicine to get my face skin to regular. Waiting for your reply?
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, I am suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa since 1 year. I have taken several antibiotics and had two excisions under armpits. As I cannot continue long term antibiotics due to side effects, I am using Himalaya haridra (turmeric) tablet and TALEKT tablet as it is helping in skin conditions. I am unaware if it will have any side effects because, there is an ingredient bronopol in haridra tablets. Himalaya TALEKT tablets appears to be fine. Please suggest the dosage and duration for these tablets. Also suggest I can use turmeric capsules daily and which turmeric capsules. Please advice. Thanks.
I have keloid scar can I apply tadheen skin ointment it's an ayurvedic product please ans my question as soon as possible cuz.
I have oily skin and acne too. Daily I am little expose to sun. Will I need to take a sunscreen and if pls suggest a good sunscreen.
He had used a cream called skin lite without prescription. After that he done chemical peel treatment after that he used normal soap in his face. Now the face looks dark black then and there patches. How to relieve?
I have red spots on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months. But did not see any changes. What should I do?
Sunscreen manufacturers bombard you daily with their mega-budget advertising campaigns. Fair-skinned models urge you to get into the habit of using sunscreens everyday. While it is true that white-skinned Caucasian individuals have a need to protect their sensitive skins with sunscreens, do we, as darker-skinned individuals, really need to copy this same habit? Here are some scientific reasons why sunscreens are less important for most Indians and why, medically speaking, black is beautiful.
Nature has already installed an “inbuilt umbrella” within your skin. This is the pigment melanin which gives your skin its darker colour. Just like photochromic glasses, which automatically become dark with sun exposure, melanin along with other factors, becomes activated and darker with sun exposure. This natural tanning is your “inbuilt umbrella” which protects the lower layers of your skin.
On the beach, compared to your white-skinned friends, you are much less likely to experience a severe, blistering or beet-red burn reaction with sun exposure.
You are much less prone to skin cancers, since your skin does not allow harmful sun-radiation to penetrate to the lower layers of your skin. However, please do not ignore any suspicious looking bump or mole on your skin. Get it examined IMMEDIATELY by your local dermatologist.
You are probably deficient in Vitamin D. Unlike your white-skinned friends from colder countries, who actively seek the sun, you probably avoid sunlight and do not indulge in sun-bathing or sun-tanning. Some amount of mild early morning or evening sun-exposure is essential, not just for production of this bone forming vitamin but also for other medical reasons.
You are most likely sweating in the hot and muggy Indian climate. Application of any cream in such conditions would be not only be uncomfortable, but chances are that your expensive sunscreen is going to be washed or wiped off.
However, if you still insist on trying to avoid even a wee bit of tan, then use sunscreens as per international recommendations. Don't rely just on SPF numbers, but use a broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen. Apply about 30 ml every 2 hours on sun exposed areas. Do not forget to apply over the top of the feet, exposed legs, forearms, backup of the hands, back of the neck, nose and over the ears. This amount might pinch your pocket considerably. Consider using sun-protective, full-sleeved clothing if you really need to step out in the strong sunlight.
Don't expect to become more fairer than your baseline skin colour. Understand that you are darker for evolutionary reasons. Be thankful that you have some amount of inbuilt sun-protection bestowed to you by nature.