Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh Tanaji ManeYour feedback matters!
When my age is 13 my hair is silky straight I use lot of shampoos so my hairs become dry and then start wavy and now my age is 20 my hairs became curly and so dry and fried tell me what I do.
I'm 98 kgs weight and 178 cms height. Undergone laminectomy and discetomy operation for L4 and L5 twice. Suggest to weight loss.
I want to ask whether eating too much sweets and not too much I mean if I take a regular bite of some sweet after dinner then can it lead to diabetes in future. And is there a big problem if I am taking a cup of tea in bed since last 12 years or so. Is taking tea empty stomach can CAUSE various problems related specially of stomach. Thanks.
MY skin very oily and very pimple use for face wash for good (Clean Clear pimple clearing face) Not (Patanjali Orange and Aloe Vera Face Wash) please tell me doctor I am waiting for your answered?
I feel pain in stomach just after I eat any fastfood and its often. What should I do to stop such unexpected pain.
My friend s mother have pain in backbone from 5 years, we used many tablets and we have told doctor but we don't got relief from pain, what to do?
Can the fallen hairs be regrown. If yes what are the steps I need to follow. Please do not gve me tips for rescuing hairs. Please gve tips for regaining my hairs.
I have been experiencing heavy weight loss since few days. Earlier it was 72kg and now it is 61 kg. Please help.
Hello doctor my self kavita vyas I am 37 year old married woman I have teeth pain and gums problem last one week what should I do please tell me doctor.
I have type 1 diabeties.I am on insulin taking three time insuline in a day.Any suggestion how can i reduce this my insulin dose ?
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.