Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh GhadgeYour feedback matters!
I'll drink mountain dew daily. Which contains caffeine drug. It is a energy drink. Is that is not good for health? I also have head ache for past 2 months. I'll also study whole night for my exams.
Sir, how helpful LIS surgery for anal fissure during healing and how LIS surgery prevent from anal fissure coming back during severe constipation episode as my colorectal surgeon told that after LIS surgery anal fissure never come back on constipation .pls explained in details.
I am 25 year old married man my wife is pregnant for last four month should I sex with her or not? Please advise.
I have fever with ten days and also severe cold and cough problem. So breathing is very difficult to me. So I am suffering from fever, cold and cough. What should i do for cure?
My sister has been under medication for the last 15 years and changing the doctors for every three to five years. But there is no improvement. All of a sudden become furious and talks illogically not having connection and scolds either her husband or mother or someone she hates for that moment with all abusive language and continues the said attitude for day or two and thereafter she behaves as if nothing is happend. Whether it can be cured or not
I am suffering from dry cough for tha last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can suggest what should be done?
Hi sir I got a pimples now they gone but I had black spots and scares iam thinking to go for laser treatment is it good for skin iam fair if I go for it is their any side effects please suggest me.
I got my ankle twisted again. After getting on with this for 15 days I cant find a solution. What should I do?
I have problem of dandruff. I was take treatment from one dermatologist he refer me to use AF-K lotion and Becloziate-C.after used I ws cure but after someday its again dandruff grew.
Sir I have pimple .but the pimple already cleared. But their marks in my face tell me solution To clear this Pimple black marks.
Hi, I am feeling like thorns in my throat. This happened after cleaning a old fan, there were too much dust. I felt some dust went inside me thru nose or mouth. It irritating me lot. Kindly help me.
I am suffering from pharyngitis. Please help me from this inflammation and relieve me. Suggest some home made remedies.
I am 20 years old, I am getting severe head ache even I am using glasses and I am not getting sleep during nights due to this head ache.
I have pain in my ankle & heels, it will be more when get up at morning & start walking it can't easily keep a step is their any medications for this?
I have hemorrhoids and I am under treatment by a local doc. I got so much relief. The swelling are better and the pain has gone. But he didn't give me anything to stop itching. There are something like pimples in my anus. To stop the itching plzz suggest me a cream. Or can I use quadriderm?
Do you believe that the world is a hostile place and you are a victim? Are you the one who often doubts his or her abilities? If so, you might be showing signs of low self-esteem. Interestingly, self-esteem has nothing do with your actual ability or talent. Your looks, weight or skills are not responsible for your low self esteem. It largely depends upon the fact that how you value yourself.
It has been observed in most cases that self-esteem is often affected by a number of reasons, including ill-health, unpleasant memories from the past, and termination of relationships. Low self-esteem is generally marked in survivors of physical or sexual abuse, victims of racial discrimination or people who have had a traumatic past life.
If you don’t pay attention towards this issue, you might end up developing certain serious mental disorders. Low self-esteem is also the root cause behind the occurrence of mental disorders like borderline personality disorder, depression, etc. However, there is nothing to worry about it. There are certain simple things that are useful in building up your self-esteem.
Here’s all that you need to do to start believing in yourself and be confident about your capabilities:
1. Remember your strong points: Make three separate lists of your strengths; achievements and your qualities that you admire. Take help from your friends, parents and other well-wishers for preparing these lists. These lists will help you in understanding your abilities and goodness. You will be able to believe in your strengths. You must read through these lists at least once daily.
2. Be positive: Optimism and a positive approach towards life are the key to success. Your self-esteem is influenced by the fact that how you look at life. Life is not a bed of roses. It is unavoidable that you will have to face critical situations or problems in life. But, what is important is to face them with courage and a faith in your own abilities. Be positive and stop developing negative thoughts about yourself. Get rid of thoughts like ‘I am a loser’; ‘I can’t get rid of this problem’; etc.
3. Take care of your body: Your outward appearance sometimes works wonders in lifting up your inner-self and spirits. Keep yourself clean, trim your beard or hairs; cut your nails; don’t forget to floss your teeth and maintain overall personal hygiene to develop a feeling of goodness.
4. Sleep well: A good night’s sleep is essential for boosting up your self - esteem.
5. Eat right: A balanced diet is a key to good health. Eating the right food in the right way keeps your mental and physical health all right. Include minerals and vitamins in your regular meals. Avoid distractions like television or radio while taking meals.
6. Exercise: Regular workouts keep you away from mental-ill health.
7. Be cool and comfortable first: When it comes to your dressing, try to put on attires that you can carry well. Wear stuffs that you love the most. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.