Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganesh Ghadge
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh GhadgeYour feedback matters!
Hi, Greetings! I am 30 years old male. My weight is around 72 Kgs. Recently I have done my all blood checkups. Liver function test, kidney function test and Blood sugar level is normal but the lipid profile result is abnormal. TOTAL CHOLESTEROL level is 300, LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT is 209, TRIGLYCERIDES is 184, TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO is 6.1, LDL / HDL RATIO is 4.2 and NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL is 252. I am frightened and very much anxious. Kindly advise any safe effective medicine. Is there any homoeopathy medicine.
I am having headache from past few days because earlier I usually sleep from 12 at night to 8Am but now 2AM to 8AM. From that day only having headache. Also having pain in my legs from past 4 months. Please suggest me something good.
I am 73 Years old .Having BP/Diabetes. BP is fluctuating like 165-70/170-69/179-80. Medicines used now Repace H 1-0-0, attend 25 1-0-0 Minipress XL 2.5 0-0-1, Repace 0-0-1 For Dia: Glyciphage 500 mg: 1/2-1/2-1/2 Stopped Stamlo5 due to side effect of swelling in angles/legs For kind advice to regulate BP.
I am facing moderately intense pain in neck particularly back near spine. This happened after my gym workout. I can not move my head front or right without feeling pain. There is always this moderate pain if I keep my head straight. PLease advise. BTW I am Harry.
Hi I am 51 years old. I have head spins often which leads to gastric problems and further, vomiting and feel very tired. Can you suggest me which medicine should be appropriate ayurvedic, homeopathic or allopathy?
PTSD is a neurological disorder which affects individuals after experiencing severe traumatic situations. The individuals find it difficult to cope with such situations and often have flashbacks of those moments of trauma. Stress, as a result of the trauma can wreck the normal nervous functioning of the individuals. PTSD can have the following symptoms:
- Flashbacks of the traumatic event
- Nightmares, which are repetitive and severely distressing
- Images from the traumatic event intruding during the day
- Reminders of the event provoking distress
Avoidance or rumination:
- Those suffering from PTSD avoid being reminded of the trauma, such as people, situations or circumstances associated with the event. They try to suppress memories associated with the event.
- Many others ruminate excessively and prevent themselves from coming to terms with it.
Hyperarousal or emotional numbing:
- Hyper-vigilance for threat
- Exaggerated startle response
- Difficulty concentrating
- Sleep problems
- Difficulty experiencing emotion
- Emotional detachment from others
- Giving up activities which mattered before the trauma
- Amnesia for salient aspects of the trauma
How to manage PTSD?
The following tips will help to come to terms with your traumatic episode and ease stress:
- If symptoms are mild, then observing the patient is preferred.
- If symptoms are chronic, then trauma focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT) proves to be beneficial.
- Alternative treatments include eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR).
- Comorbid symptoms such as depression, general anxiety and alcohol or substance abuse are secondary to PTSD. PTSD should be treated first and then the associated symptoms should be addressed.
- Mindfulness meditation (not a treatment option) helps in recognizing cognitive dissonances and affected thought patterns and aids in recognizing and overcoming their influence.
- Also, medication may be necessary for treating certain symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!